• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    sadclown could set up with me as I'm next to you. It would keep the larger calibers at one end.

hold your horses guys, I don't really want to "Set Up" near any kids. I just want to keep a watchful eye on my equipment so I can make sure the kids clean there hands before they touch my guns and don't get mustard or crap on them.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Are we going to have a traffic director or something. To keep a pile up on one side, while another side is empty?

Were we changing the safety instruction or something?

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Jedi, did the DNR say how "slots" will be available this year? Just asking because this year our Facebook "likes" have tripled in size.

And also, I'll buy some Twinkies and Swiss Rolls for the event.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    We are handling all if the 25, 50 and 100 yard range.
    We have 3 slots on 25, 6 i think on 50 and 2 to 3 stations on skeet. How many likes you have. Dnr might have to close registration early not sure.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Were at 134 likes, but that does include INGO members, and some people who won't make it. I know last year they said there was a limited number of slots, available, as in how many "families" could attend. Just wondering if they had a number, then cut it off, or if they just played it by ear.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Any update from the DNR on how many have registered so far? How many slots are available? The FB page has 186 likes, but I'd like to have an idea of registrations.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Finally got a reply from DNR.
    We don’t have any registered yet – but I expect that we will have more than last year. We have not gotten this advertised on the DNR F&W website yet, but I will get the information sent to Indy so that it will be posted soon. It’s still very early, most people will not register until the last 2 - 3 weeks before the event – at least that’s what normally happens.

I did purchase the .22 ammo from Blythe’s. Hopefully we will have enough to get through this event.

So no numbers yet but his concern is my concern on the .22lr ammo shortage.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    If I purchase ammo ship-to-store at Cabela's, can someone else pick it up? I would donate some, but it costs me another $10 in gas to go pick it up.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    If I purchase ammo ship-to-store at Cabela's, can someone else pick it up? I would donate some, but it costs me another $10 in gas to go pick it up.

Yes when you go thru the purchase process there is a page that asks who will pick up the item.
    By default you are that person but to the right of your name there is a text box that you can enter someone else's name and phone number.
    Sending you a PM with my info if you want to put me down.

Once the order is in you will get an email which you will have to forward to whomever you designate as the person to pick up the item.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    UPDATE from DNR on the people who have registered as of today.
    I just found out that we do have a few people registered for the range day. So far we have 6 adults & 7 kids registered. Sorry for the earlier misinformation.

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    I dropped Andy219 a PM in the other thread. I should be able to help out and can bring a rifle (Savage bolt gun with a scope) and if needed a GSG1911 with a can. Let me know.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I dropped Andy219 a PM in the other thread. I should be able to help out and can bring a rifle (Savage bolt gun with a scope) and if needed a GSG1911 with a can. Let me know.

Great bring both. The kids won't get to use the pistol but afterwards we can. :)
    Do you want to be on the bench teaching the kids?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom