1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Jedi,
    I was a range coach in the Corps, I'm a little rusty and after talking with baddyna96 and his Mrs. would like to volunteer as an assistant coach on the 50 or 25 and if anyone would want to partner up with me. We may be able to squeeze out another donation if needed as the time gets closer.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Jedi,
    I was a range coach in the Corps, I'm a little rusty and after talking with baddyna96 and his Mrs. would like to volunteer as an assistant coach on the 50 or 25 and if anyone would want to partner up with me. We may be able to squeeze out another donation if needed as the time gets closer.
    Remember, we need a kind old gunny, not R. Lee in full metal jacket.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    A jarhead!
    I got you on the 50 yard 1775usmarine.
    You will have a .22lr rifle (need to find one for you) and be shooting at steel targets.
    That way you don't have to walk around too much to/from setting up paper targets.

baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.
    A jarhead!
    You will have a .22lr rifle (need to find one for you) and be shooting at steel targets.
    That way you don't have to walk around too much to/from setting up paper targets.
    Jedi, I'm bringing 2 .22s. He could use one of mine. You could set him up next to us on the 50.

armybrat1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2013
    Demotte
    Jedi,

Nice. I do believe the young Marine will do just fine! It warms this old Veteran's heart to see him volunteer at the Youth Shoot! I'm ALL ARMY, but "OO-RA" just the this one time....lol! :)

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    @jedi I won't know till April if I can make it out for the youth shoot. I do have a stock Youth Ruger 10/22 with Tech Sight if you need it. If you need anything else that you know I have your welcome to it.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    A jarhead!

I got a marlin 60 with scope, and a western field model 850A (mossberg 353) with scope, both in good working order. I can bring one or both.

EDIT:I would prefer to bring the Westernfield its mag fed. Its been deep cleaned and ready to go.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yes but I can't convert the .PUB (publisher) file from the PC I am on.
    Give me until Monday unless someone can open a MS PUBLISHER file and make it into a JPG for me.

--update--
    OK for now I have a PDF.
    If someone can make an image I would appreciate it.

Last edited:

dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    Jedi, I will donate a brick (500 rounds) of .22LR. If I am able to attend I can bring a 10/22 and volunteer for whatever is needed. I have a current conflict I am trying to resolve.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    - Added ammo donor
    - UnionPMedic added as well. Do you have a .22lr or will you need one for the day? 10/22 is the preferred model but any .22lr will do that you are comfortable with.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom