Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    There is a very good match in the ground. It will have plenty of shooting challenge for anyone and will not be over the top difficult at the same time. Looking forward to shooting tomorrow.

The weather is likely to be better than expected.

There is some sneaky distance in this match that could be trouble for people who do not aim.

The mover on Bay 7 does not have disappearing targets, and the head shots at rest are protected by steel no shoots. Shooting heads at rest is not the way to go. So bring your big boy britches and plan on shooting moving targets.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    There is a very good match in the ground. It will have plenty of shooting challenge for anyone and will not be over the top difficult at the same time.

Can not remember any match at Riley that was not a lot of fun. Must be something in the air there.

(Also can't remember what I had for supper last night but I do not think that is relevant)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I might take a drive over the weekend. If my wandering takes me near RileyCC, I shall stop to survey the scene!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Dry on Saturday and Sunday according to Terre Haute radio on my way home. I hope the are right about that. I hope they are wrong about rain tomorrow.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Long day on the range.
    Shot in rain and sleet with Temps in the 30's and some wind.
    Fun stages and we get to RO the rest of the weekend. :):

You know it has been a nasty day when you walk across the parking lot to eat 2 hours after shooting last shot and your shoes squish and make noise from being wet. :n00b:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The weather was sub optimal today for certain. Never felt like I ever really got going at all. Our squad was short on manpower and we did not break for lunch, which was a fine move. The stages were fun. They would have been more fun without the sleet and cold rain. Supposed to be at least dry the rest of the weekend. Steve and Matt have put a good match on the ground.

I got 4 alphas on the slider, but as slow as I was I should have.

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    The weather was sub optimal today for certain. Never felt like I ever really got going at all. Our squad was short on manpower and we did not break for lunch, which was a fine move. The stages were fun. They would have been more fun without the sleet and cold rain. Supposed to be at least dry the rest of the weekend. Steve and Matt have put a good match on the ground.

I got 4 alphas on the slider, but as slow as I was I should have.

thanks for the compliment. there are a lot of people to thank for this match including yourself. Indiana is at the top of the USPSA game.

I shot activator, popper, paper and then 4 alpha on the mover......plenty of time...
    It was wet, we ate lunch and still finished around 4

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    thanks for the compliment. there are a lot of people to thank for this match including yourself. Indiana is at the top of the USPSA game.

I shot activator, popper, paper and then 4 alpha on the mover......plenty of time...
    It was wet, we ate lunch and still finished around 4

I was 1 for 4 on the slider. I got the 4 shots off in plenty of time...it would have helped to look at my sights.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks to the five squads of shooters on Saturday. They were a great bunch. On Stage 7 no issues with gun handling. Attitudes were positive, not surprising since any and all fair weather shooters were at home. Saw some pretty solid shooting as well.

Accuracy by volume and spray and pray did not get it done on the slider today. Those that set their feet and aimed generally got solid hits.
    My stage 7 fellow RO's did a great job. Looking forward to another great day tomorrow.

parkerj112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Thanks all for putting on a great match! I really enjoyed it. And for my first major match I did pretty well so I'm excited for the next major I can make. Afraid that my match fees budget is gonna need to be A LOT BIGGER next year :rockwoot:. And I also got 4 alphas on the slider. The sights sure help out! :):

Top Bottom