• ...and so much more!
  • cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    yeah all that and this will be a great match
    Level 2 whether they are state, section, or jsut large matches like the SNS 400 are fun to go to, you are competing against a much larger pool of people.
    A club matches gets 50-70 people, level 2 can see that many in 1 division.

The only thing I remember about the level 2 match I helped with in the spring, was how much work it was. It will be nice to be on the fun side.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The stages will be challenging and fun. I promise that.

The mover will not be disappearing targets and your best option will be to shoot them moving. I have it worked out in my head and I am confident that it can be put on the ground. Just go ahead and line the bird cage with that picture.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    The stages will be challenging and fun. I promise that.

The mover will not be disappearing targets and your best option will be to shoot them moving. I have it worked out in my head and I am confident that it can be put on the ground. Just go ahead and line the bird cage with that picture.

Stage 7 right?

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I love this wording for stage 6 start position, "Shooter is free to look where they want." That makes me laugh for some dumb reason.

Also, lowest round count is 20 :ar15: Good work boys!

I love that description too! Reminded me of the RO on the back bay of Single Stack Prod. at ACC this Spring, who gave the briefing basically saying you couldn't as much as twitch your neck muscles before the buzzer, or he would call you back! I remember thinking of Chevy Chase in Christmas Vacation..."May we blink?" C'mon guys, this is supposed to be fun...

(But I think I'm going to look straight up...just 'cause I can...)

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Not looking weird will be hard for them because they already showed up to a pistol match with a rifle.

86164768_200x200_pad.jpg

parkerj112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Is there a club match at Riley this Sunday? I didn't see a thread about it. I will be able to come out and help setup on Sunday morning if the match is on. Hoping to get one more in before the state match.

Parker

mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon
    Is there a club match at Riley this Sunday? I didn't see a thread about it. I will be able to come out and help setup on Sunday morning if the match is on. Hoping to get one more in before the state match.

Parker

Yes there is. All help is appreciated.

Set up at 0800

Yes. There will be a match. I've just been lazy in my duties. I will make a thread now. And yes. Any and all set up help is very appreciated.

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    set up begins tomorrow. staff shoots on friday. competitors sat/sun.

STILL TIME TO GET ENTERED. PRACTISCORE WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTILL FRIDAY MORNING. WE WILL BE TAKING WALK ON SHOOTERS BOTH SAT. AND SUN. $130 AT THE DOOR. REGISTRATION FROM 7-8:30 START SHOOTING AT 9

SNS WILL BE DELIVERYING BULLETS. QUANITY DISCOUNT PLUS FREE SHIPPING. CALL THEM TO PLACE YOUR ORDER.

Top Bottom