• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It seemed with a wash to me. I don't believe anyones mind has been changed.

Here On INGO we have the usual suspects, Hillary supporters are for Hillary, swallow hard and vote for Trump folks are swallowing hard and Libertarians are Libertarians.

Lester was shilling for Hillary.

I was concerned with Trumps stance on the no fly list although he did make the case for due process along with it.

It seems that Hillary spent all of her entire time in debate prep learning how to smile. The full body brace plugged into the sockets on the floor worked well, and the shunt and pump kept her drugged the whole time.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    My vote changed from likely Trump to definitely Johnson

I thought that Gary Johnson was the winner of the debate. :):

Would have been more fun if he was actually on the stage though.
    I doubt it will happen, unless they use some unbiased polls to show him at 15% or over.
    All the polls they use conveniently keep him under the 15% mark.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    The media doesn't want him in, so the poll they pick will show him as being under 15%. Any polls with him above 15% will be burnt and disregarded.

I thought that Gary Johnson was the winner of the debate. :):

Would have been more fun if he was actually on the stage though.
    I doubt it will happen, unless they use some unbiased polls to show him at 15% or over.
    All the polls they use conveniently keep him under the 15% mark.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    The media doesn't want him in, so the poll they pick will show him as being under 15%. Any polls with him above 15% will be burnt and disregarded.

Yep, using polls to figure out who's on the stage is biased and unfair anyway.
    They might as well pick the winner with a few chosen polls rather than having the people vote. :rolleyes:

They should have all the candidates on stage regardless of the polls, same way they did it during the primaries.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    I'm still voting Trump, but I thought he stunk it up last night. He pulled his punches, his counter punches were ineffective, and he left mountains of golden material on the cutting room floor.

Geez,
    Hillary voted for the Iraq war while in the senate.
    No power from renewables when the sun isn't out and the wind isn't blowing.
    Declared war on coal.
    The DNC leak didn't come from Russia, it was an inside job; he should have mentioned Assange, and the dead DNC staffer.
    Shady Clinton foundation deals like Haiti, and only 6% of funds actually making it to charity.
    Manditory Minimums were passed by Bill Clinton, and supported by her.
    The birther story was started by Hillary clinton, so she's the racist.
    Speaking of racists, why not drop her association with Robert Byrd?
    The 08 crash wasn't caused by tax cuts, it was caused by Democrat pushed sub prime lending.
    Benghazi, and letting 4 Americans die.
    She plays dirty, he should play dirty right back, bring up the rapes, and the deaths surrounding the Clintons.

Two more scheduled debates, I hope Trump decides to show up next time.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Wonder what the angle is here. Trump News Network says Hillary won

CtYCjYEXgAEpq8v.jpg:large

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I actually thought he was intentionally not being mean, he did make some subtle digs at her, had he pressed as hard as he could have he would have been accused of bullying her.

I really believe that just the mention of her foibles starts the narrative running in folks minds.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    If I ran for office, you would vote for me...and you'd only second guess for a moment because it's me. Then you'd hear how I'd reign in welfare, and you'd think I was the second coming of Reagan.

If you had a campaign yard sign that read, "Kut the Crap in D.C." I would totally put one in my yard. :laugh:

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I am NO WAY a Hillary supporter but I do believe, overall, that she won the debate.

By winning I believe was able to articulate some points better and "appear" more in control overall.

That is NOT to say that Trump didn't do well, especially in the beginning, but he blew some key death strokes that could have nailed it for him.

I note this especially when talking about cybersecurity. Trump should have laughed out load when the question came to him. "You're asking my opponent about cybersecurity? First, you need to explain to her what the big (C) means on an email. And while we're discussing email she can't even successfully erase emails that she wants to, and you want HER opinion about cybersecurity...?" Or something to that effect.

On race relations he could have reached out huge by simply voicing his opposition to criminal laws that have a disparate impact on minorities, such as certain parts of the drug war.

There were so many missed opportunities by Mr. Trump, yet I don't know if it will really affect the vote. Oh yeah, and on jobs he could have mentioned his idea of basically neutralizing the benefit of domestic companies hiring H1B(maybe H2B?) foreign workers. This would create about a million good paying American jobs overnight.

I would have LOVED to see how this debate would have been altered by the presence of Gary Johnson!!! I believe he could have gotten in very thoughtful points that would have altered the entire nature of some of the back and fourths.

Regards,

Doug

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    I actually thought he was intentionally not being mean, he did make some subtle digs at her, had he pressed as hard as he could have he would have been accused of bullying her.

I really believe that just the mention of her foibles starts the narrative running in folks minds.

Trump should bully away, Hillary surely didn't pull any punches.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I would have LOVED to see how this debate would have been altered by the presence of Gary Johnson!!! I believe he could have gotten in very thoughtful points that would have altered the entire nature of some of the back and fourths.

It would have been three on one instead of two on one.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Wonder what the angle is here. Trump News Network says Hillary won

CtYCjYEXgAEpq8v.jpg:large

It's interesting that you don't post links with your NeverTump supporting screen caps. :dunno:

Pat Caddell: Breitbart/Gravis Post-Debate Flash Poll Shows Hillary Clinton Won Slightly; Trump Gains 'Plausibility' - Breitbart

From the article:

...“However, 95 percent of the people we contacted told us they were not going to change their vote based on the debate,” Caddell said.Two percent of voters, previously undecided, switched to Trump after the debate. No undecideds went to Clinton. One percent switched from Trump to Clinton, and one percent switched from Clinton to Trump.“Trump won on the most critical factor, on whether Clinton or Trump was more ‘plausible’ as president, 46 percent to her 42 percent,” he said.“That for him is really what this debate was really about,” he said...

...In other questions, 49 percent said Trump was more honest and 42 percent said Clinton was more honest. Forty-eight percent of respondents said in the debate Trump showed he would be a strong leader, compared with 44 percent for Clinton.“With regards to expectations, 26 percent said Trump did better than they expected,” he said.

“Trump, as the challenger in this race, has a so-s0 performance against Clinton, but he gained what he needed,” he said.“Like most debates, this debate did not shift the race. What it did do was show Trump as plausible, as a strong leader and more importantly that he cares about people,” he said. “Trump really helped himself out tonight...

...”Caddell said he was very happy with the Brietbart/Gravis sample. “I am proud that we used a serious sample, unlike other outlets that were heavily skewed.”...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I think the biggest complaint from Trump supporters is that he was too nice and didn't bring gasoline and a match.

Top Bottom