• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Who are you and what have you done with our friend? I think I can agree on every single one of these idears.

If I ran for office, you would vote for me...and you'd only second guess for a moment because it's me. Then you'd hear how I'd reign in welfare, and you'd think I was the second coming of Reagan.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Call me crazy but it seems like if you want to be president you should be able to correctly state our form of government. Democrats love a democracy. we are more of a democracy now than when founded. When we started electing senators that destroyed state's rights and set the stage to massively expand the federal system. Let's go back to more of a republic.

That may be what the constitution was drafted to create, but face it, we're more of an oligarchy.
    Both statements I can wholly agree with.

david890

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2014
    Bloomington
    you fail to recognize that dems will vote dem until they die

Well, that's not entirely true. I voted for Bernie, as he was the better choice among the Dems. I'll vote for Hillary, as she's the better choice among her, Trump, Johnson or Stein.

[Voted for Reagan twice, then GHWB; my first 3 elections.]

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Well, that's not entirely true. I voted for Bernie, as he was the better choice among the Dems. I'll vote for Hillary, as she's the better choice among her, Trump, Johnson or Stein.

[Voted for Reagan twice, then GHWB; my first 3 elections.]

Well, there's the shocker of the day!

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Would take Bernie over Hillary. I don't like many of his ideas, but I don't think he's evil like Hillary. He doesn't have dozens of scandals tied to him, and I've seen no evidence that he's corrupt.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Would take Bernie over Hillary. I don't like many of his ideas, but I don't think he's evil like Hillary. He doesn't have dozens of scandals tied to him, and I've seen no evidence that he's corrupt.

Bernie is in favor of "common sense gun control", such as limiting magazines to 10 rounds and thinks the 2A is all about hunting ... so you don't need those evil semi-auto military style rifles.
    I guess Hillary wants even more "common sense" than that though.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    So what we are really looking at here is that nothing is new after the debate. Everyone is still in their same corner, no votes have changed.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    We must construct a clear safety cage to put the tv in and bolt it to the ground.

I'm betting Bobzilla or Expat will be the first to kick the TV, throw it out the window, and break it. I suggest, opening a fund to buy a TV specifically for that reason.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Bernie is in favor of "common sense gun control", such as limiting magazines to 10 rounds and thinks the 2A is all about hunting ... so you don't need those evil semi-auto military style rifles.
    I guess Hillary wants even more "common sense" than that though.
    Oh yes. His ideas are terrible, especially on the 2A and social spending. I would prefer him not be president, but I would take him before Hillary if those were the options.

Not an option at this point though. It's either Hillary or Trump unless Hillary croaks and they put somebody else in her place. Personally I am optimistic about how a Trump presidency would be, but let's not count our chickens before they hatch.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Let's not jump to conclusions.......

200246008_b5b1a7b170_b.jpg

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    So what we are really looking at here is that nothing is new after the debate. Everyone is still in their same corner, no votes have changed.

Sounds like some have changed, though I can't imagine how last night's debate could have influenced me in any way, even if I'd watched it.

Top Bottom