• ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Stop it with your logic! :nono:

Logic still nags and haunts me even when I try really hard to ignore it.

Making a run at a true third party would guarantee democrats win forever, because their voters will vote Democrat no matter how bad things get or who the nominee is.

Forever, or just until the collapse? Can't prop this thing up on theft and hollow promises forever.

Don't worry, America will survive. The U.S.... not so much.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Let's not shame people for voting with their conscience and morals. It doesn't jive well with being pro-freedom and pro-constitution.

Correct, either of those two will likely be the winner. But I, also, want no part in that. I feel just fine abstaining from these awful people in Indiana.

I am a backer of Donald J Trump...And I approve this message...

GP isn't throwing away his vote..He is exercising his right as a US citizen to vote in a manner that is comfortable with.....INGO, of all places should support him in this endeavor...

IMHO of course....

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

GP isn't throwing away his vote..He is exercising his right as a US citizen to vote in a manner that is comfortable with.....INGO, of all places should support him in this endeavor...

IMHO of course....

You get out of here with that namby pamby tolerance and logic crap. It's not welcome here.

But, I too will not vote for either main political party for hte head office of the republic. I will vote on someone that I can sleep at night knowing I didn't actively contribute to the stupidity these two current morons are promoting.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

IMHO of course....

Thanks.

If it mattered in Indiana, I might think a bit differently. But the fervent hardcores in Indiana that are pushing for Trump, and trying to marginalize and belittle those that don't follow along are absolutely ridiculous. Even after being explained how the EC works. There's no need for the anger at people that don't buy what he's selling. "But Hillary" is not an excuse that can be used with honesty in Indiana.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Replace three of those faces with Hillary's Supreme Court pics and will you still like it?

Replace it with Trump pics, and ask if you still like it. Trump is going to put picks on the court that care about rights. He's going to put picks that care about or could benefit his and cronies businesses. Out best bet, is to choose the right guys to challenge either one's obviously unsatisfactory (to us) choosings.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Replace three of those faces with Hillary's Supreme Court pics and will you still like it?

I think you're jus trying hard to be pedantic and pissed off at the world. Obviously this is a scene from the documentary "Idiocracy" that has been edited with new subtitles showing the current situation. IT's called comedy. You should look into it a little. Might help your demeanor a bit.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Really? He released the list of people he would nominate from, I don't recall the media slamming the list for cronyism. I remember them being surprised at the solid list of candidates.

hillary has said nothing but we can assume she loves kagan and sotomoyer (sp?). She will pick people 50 years old and guaranteed to do as much harm to the constitution as possible.

on that note, I'm sad trump didn't interrupt her when she said she likes our democracy. I yelled "we're a republic" and shot the screen with a nerf dart

Replace it with Trump pics, and ask if you still like it. Trump is going to put picks on the court that care about rights. He's going to put picks that care about or could benefit his and cronies businesses. Out best bet, is to choose the right guys to challenge either one's obviously unsatisfactory (to us) choosings.

Top Bottom