• Status
    Not open for further replies.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Interesting to see people back out(or kicked out?)who won't sign onto it and bring more friendly people in. Wonder if its a 'saving face' for her to bow out(unless she was kicked out)...politics. Some play them well, some don't.

lots of changes ... I think it is normal ... what I find odd is ... committee is now all R's ... but w/ several D advisors. :dunno: ...

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Sent. I copy/pasted one of my other emails that mentioned "please pass as modified by the public something something committee." I hope that's still valid.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Sent. I copy/pasted one of my other emails that mentioned "please pass as modified by the public something something committee." I hope that's still valid.

Pretty much; from the CCR (linked up thread) - it was more or less the same but reworded;

I get the feeling the Legislators are tripping over the words to make it as good as it can be ... without raising the ire of too many that believe the propaganda ... and the current language is a ... cobweb.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Rest assured that although I, and others, have not been posting we have been emailing. Unfortunately my rep is Lawson who ignores anything that doesn't conform to her preconceived notions about the world.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    Rest assured that although I, and others, have not been posting we have been emailing. Unfortunately my rep is Lawson who ignores anything that doesn't conform to her preconceived notions about the world.

She responded to one of my emails stating, "First, while I appreciate your comments, this issue has nothing to do with the second amendment , nothing to do with rights, nothing to do with convenience. This is much to do with the elected officials, school board members, making the decisions about the schools and property they were elected to make decisions about.":ugh:

You can't fix stupid I guess.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    From a Discussion of similar attitudes elsewhere ... stupid changes its position when it learns ... elitist / leftist / whateverist (anti-american) progressive liberal propaganda - does not.

JohnMcClane

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2014
    Indy
    what?!?! Speaker Bosma doesn't do it for you? lol
    pg_h8801lg.jpg

or that little old lady in the red white and blue sweater?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom