• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • b0Rn~c0nfus3d

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    He was just born confused :D

He'll learn once he gets hammered, ban hammered ;)

Who care's seriously as stated would you want to be a member of this forum when you get :poop: like this.Everyone here says welcome to ingo does'nt mean it.After that they want to neg rep or ban.I have better things in life then bashing. what you guys call noobs or say were born confused.Infact i bet most of you would'nt talk :poop: to one's face can only do it behind a computer.As far as ban i can ban myself.HAGD all.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Who care's seriously as stated would you want to be a member of this forum when you get :poop: like this.Everyone here says welcome to ingo does'nt mean it.After that they want to neg rep or ban.I have better things in life then bashing. what you guys call noobs or say were born confused.Infact i bet most of you would'nt talk :poop: to one's face can only do it behind a computer.As far as ban i can ban myself.HAGD all.

I have NO idea what you just said :dunno:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Still can't read it. Prepping for the MOAB neg rep drop.

internet_serious_business_cat_EPIC_motis_part5_The_Interweb_fails_me-s640x480-50417.jpg

Sounds like VUPDblue could have been more tactful .................

No, his sarcasm was perfect.

Edit: What the heck is HAGD?

H ow
    A re my
    G nome's
    D oing?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

This is untrue. Not everyone said welcome, I know I didn't.

Ban yourself? Is that what causes blindness.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I dont understand why anyone would neg rep someone just because of a difference of opinion. We are all never gonna agree on everything all the time so why the neg rep?

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Yep, you are correct, I did say that "I should neg rep you for making that post impossible to read". It was sarcasm at it's finest. As mentioned above, when you post on a forum using single letters or numbers in place of words, using no punctuation, abbreviating words and not capitalizing, it makes your posts excruciatingly difficult to read/comprehend.

I'm sorry to have offended you.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute

I care. This forum communicates through written words. You should take the time to use correct punctuation and spelling or learn to cope with sarcasm.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Sounds like VUPDblue could have been more tactful (like that's news ;)), but man..... Spend a few extra seconds on your posts.

Edit: What the heck is HAGD?

HAGD = Have A Good Day

This is "lingo" common when you text via phone. Not sure but suspect that b0Rn~c0nfus3d may be reading/accessing the website via his moblie phone and thus the "text lingo" may be carrying over. Or it could be like many of the younger generations that have texted so much that that IS how they communicate online all the time. Nothing wrong with either it's just that some of us are falling behind on the tech curve.

See comment below. This thread was started in the BREAK ROOM which the majority of the post are more ****-chat making fun or each other, making goofy comments about others, etc. So with that frame of mind you need to enter the BREAK ROOM. That plus it will take you some time to get to understand how some of these members write/talk/comm within the community. Some like me will use purple when we are joking so everyone knows. Others just say it but it's a joke but unless you know them it can come out/read wrong. If you stick around before long you 2 will be just another of of the "boys/girls" who I hope won't be as bad as Printcraft!

Yep, you are correct, I did say that "I should neg rep you for making that post impossible to read". It was sarcasm at it's finest. As mentioned above, when you post on a forum using single letters or numbers in place of words, using no punctuation, abbreviating words and not capitalizing, it makes your posts excruciatingly difficult to read/comprehend.

Well you beat me to it. One needs to remember that the new kids don't always know without the purple or some other cue that we are joking. Most of us have been reading each other's posts for a long time now and can quickly pick up on it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    .... If you stick around before long you 2 will be just another of of the "boys/girls" who I hope won't be as bad as Printcraft!

oh its like that is it.Who care's seriously as stated would you want to be a member
    of this forum when you get :poop: like this.Everyone here says welcome to ingo does'nt mean it.
    I have better things in life then bashing.Infact i bet most of you would'nt talk :poop: to one's face can only do it behind a computer..HAGD all.

:):

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    oh its like that is it.Who care's seriously as stated would you want to be a member
    of this forum when you get :poop: like this.Everyone here says welcome to ingo does'nt mean it.
    I have better things in life then bashing.Infact i bet most of you would'nt talk :poop: to one's face can only do it behind a computer..HAGD all.

I ought to neg rep you for making a post like that!

b0Rn~c0nfus3d

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010

Wow you said sorry that means alot.Thanks and i do appriciate the appolgy.I do have a question though how come i had 100+ post now im down to 60+?This is the second time i went through this with post all of a sudden lost or erased.Yes i would like to know because if someone is eraseing them to keep me out of the classifieds this is not why im here.Im here for knowledge i dont need any more guns l have alot.Also im sorry that i have a problem with writing in TEX form im so used to texting and did'nt realize some have problems with next genaration stuff.I will try to be alot better with my post i promise, but keep in mind my mom can read my text at 50 years old,And again im sorry for not using proper grammer.

To those who are offended with my post im sorry i text all day and i have brought text form to the forums,Not all are the same.Please except my appolgy and move on dont bash me as if i committed a crime.Pos rep inbound VUPDBLUE for the applogy thats good stuff,Also please except mine as well.

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Wow you said sorry that means alot.Thanks and i do appriciate the appolgy.I do have a question though how come i had 100+ post now im down to 60+?This is the second time i went through this with post all of a sudden lost or erased.Yes i would like to know because if someone is eraseing them to keep me out of the classifieds this is not why im here.Im here for knowledge i dont need any more guns l have alot.Also im sorry that i have a problem with writing in TEX form im so used to texting and did'nt realize some have problems with next genaration stuff.I will try to be alot better with my post i promise, but keep in mind my mom can read my text at 50 years old,And again im sorry for not using proper grammer.

To those who are offended with my post im sorry i text all day and i have brought text form to the forums,Not all are the same.Please except my appolgy and move on dont bash me as if i committed a crime.Pos rep inbound VUPDBLUE for the applogy thats good stuff,Also please except mine as well.

:cheers:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

yep, bow down to the mod greatness. just remember you are just a number with a dollar sign attached to it.

b0Rn~c0nfus3d

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    yep, bow down to the mod greatness. just remember you are just a number with a dollar sign attached to it.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I bow to no one other then god.Please read the post i respect those who respect me. He said sorry and was a man so i said sorry.Im no dollar sign as i dont pay to surf the site.I will agree with you as far as im an expendable just like you.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0

Ih8whenuppluzdozdumsmilies.

I should shock and aw you w neg reps for that, and for that avatar. it belongs in the "things u can't unsee, but wish you could" category;)

Sorry, My name was mentioned so I had to make an appearance

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    :laugh::laugh::laugh: I bow to no one other then god.Please read the post i respect those who respect me. He said sorry and was a man so i said sorry.Im no dollar sign as i dont pay to surf the site.I will agree with you as far as im an expendable just like you.

sorry, I should have said .... a number with a POTENTIAL dollar sign. I didn't realize you weren't a site supporter yet :):

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township

sorry, I should have said .... a number with a POTENTIAL dollar sign. I didn't realize you weren't a site supporter yet :):

You are free to take your ball and go home any time. I've had about enough of these types of coments. Period. If you don't like it here, then go seek your entertainment elsewhere. :yesway:

Top Bottom