• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I will say that I find it ironic what the poster's comment was considering who I am. :n00b:

Who are you????:dunno:

That came out wrong not sure how to write it without not getting this locked due to rule violations. The neg reg revolved around the issue of race (no no topic on INGO so be careful) and the person said I was racist. Problem is can one be racist against one's own race?

That is what I meant by "who I am". In short can a brown person be racist against another brown person?

NO ONE ANSWER THAT! AS THIS IS ALREADY BODERING ON A NO-NO TOPIC AND I DONT WANT THIS LOCKED FOR RULE VIOLATION.

My OP in this thread was more me wanted to rant about my first neg rep. I feel sort of violated that a "stranger" gave me my first neg rep. Had it come from someone I debate/talk to on INGO more (ie. like a melendad, clif, gunbunnies, printcraft, BoR, etc..) I would have "enjoyed" the experience more in a weird way. Meaning I actually got someone I know to some degree so mad that they had to neg rep me. Instead this neg rep feels more like a random mugging/beating.

In any case I've come off the "ooohhh I'm annoyed" by it. Some of your post have actually been very funny and made me laugh and helped me see that well stuff happens and you just got to roll with it.

No need to neg rep the person. I do hope they reply to my PM or email me for a better explaination but if they don't (member has a lower (much lower count) that i do it's ok. One of those lessons in life me guess.

b0Rn~c0nfus3d

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    o thats nothing compared to my neg rep.i had a neg rep just for some1 thinking i neg reped some1.also had some1 say they was gonna neg rep me to obllivia thats funny like who cares about neg rep right,just means some1 dont like you or dont agree with you.the way i look at it neg rep is better then none.life still goes on after also if they neg me i pay the favor back,as im the one who like's to pay my debt infull.

pos rep inbound OP.:rockwoot:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    o thats nothing compared to my neg rep.i had a neg rep just for some1 thinking i neg reped some1.also had some1 say they was gonna neg rep me to obllivia thats funny like who cares about neg rep right,just means some1 dont like you or dont agree with you.the way i look at it neg rep is better then none.life still goes on after also if they neg me i pay the favor back,as im the one who like's to pay my debt infull.

pos rep inbound OP.:rockwoot:

I should neg-rep you for making that post almost impossible to read....

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    I feel sort of violated that a "stranger" gave me my first neg rep. Had it come from someone I debate/talk to on INGO more (ie. like a melendad, clif, gunbunnies, printcraft, BoR, etc..) I would have "enjoyed" the experience more in a weird way.

So what you're saying is that you enjoy getting violated by men that you know? :whip:

Oh, and thanks for leaving me off of your little friend list. No love, I tell ya'... :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I feel sort of violated that a "stranger" gave me my first neg rep. Had it come from someone I debate/talk to on INGO more (ie. like a melendad, clif, gunbunnies, printcraft, BoR, etc..) I would have "enjoyed" the experience more in a weird way.

So what you're saying is that you enjoy getting violated by men that you know? :whip:

Oh, and thanks for leaving me off of your little friend list. No love, I tell ya'... :D

Well I'm scared of you cause you know you can be scary with a gun & all that since you got MADE OUT by a screaming person. ;)

Besides who was it that was labeling all male INGOers recently as swinning towrads man loves cause of all the John Wayne lovers we have here? Plus now that YOUR prez is about to sign the repel for Don't Ask, Do Tell I think INGO should follow as well. :n00b: & Lastly I might enjoy a negative rep from you or any other girl way to much. LOL!!!

I got neg repped a few weeks ago for participating in the Colts Bashing Thread. :D That's my pride and joy right there.

Ouch! Mean crowd those colts fans!

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Well I'm scared of you cause you know you can be scary with a gun & all that since you got MADE OUT by a screaming person. ;)

Besides who was it that was labeling all male INGOers recently as swinning towrads man loves cause of all the John Wayne lovers we have here? Plus now that YOUR prez is about to sign the repel for Don't Ask, Do Tell I think INGO should follow as well. :n00b: & Lastly I might enjoy a negative rep from you or any other girl way to much. LOL!!!

MY prez? You can keep him! You're the one who visits his homeland daily. You say it's for work - we all know better!

Neg rep incoming - oh, crap, you said you'd enjoy it. Well...then are you hereby banned from the next NWI Meet & Shoot!

Except not really. ;)

Corky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    N.W. Indiana
    I find the whole thing hard to believe.
    I mean, really...... Jedis are trained for things like that..... aren't they???

May the force be...... well.... you know. :D

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Man, only thing worse than neg rep, is gaining a stalker by neg repping the person that gave it to you.

I got neg repped by an FNG on a post I made a few days ago, I posted in the thread that he had it coming back as soon as I got more rep to give out, and I made true on my words. Now he's upset about it and keeps "stalking" me over it. :laugh::laugh:

Dude, just give it up, I know that neg rep sucks, but maybe next time you'll think about it a little more before you give it out....

Top Bottom