DramaLlama.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Your Welcome & Yes, Even YOU Can be Labeled Racist in PC America. :rolleyes:

Why thanks old man. [1] Yup I guess I'm a racist to my own kind [2]. :rolleyes: How on earth that is possible I'm not quite sure. Especially when I suspect the person calling me racist is "of my kind" as well. :faint:

I should of listened to my dad a long time ago. Now he is racist all the way. He hates white, black, brown, orange, red, yellow, blue, green, pink, rainbow & every other color of people under the sun. He says he hates everyone equally. Sour old man my pops is. :)

[1] For the record it was not 4sarge that gave me neg rep.
    [2] My kind = brown

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Why thanks old man. [1] Yup I guess I'm a racist to my own kind [2]. :rolleyes: How on earth that is possible I'm not quite sure. Especially when I suspect the person calling me racist is "of my kind" as well. :faint:

I should of listened to my dad a long time ago. Now he is racist all the way. He hates white, black, brown, orange, red, yellow, blue, green, pink, rainbow & every other color of people under the sun. He says he hates everyone equally. Sour old man my pops is. :)

[2] My kind = brown
    We must have the same Old Man. :rolleyes:
    Mine is a "Universal Hater" as well.
    I'll never understand how someone can hate an entire group based on the actions of a few.
    There are people in every ethnic, religious, national, etc, group that I dislike intensely but no group can be held accountable for the actions of a minority of it's members.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'll never understand how someone can hate an entire group based on the actions of a few.
    There are people in every ethnic, religious, national, etc, group that I dislike intensely but no group can be held accountable for the actions of a minority of it's members.

My mom says that she can only hope god broke the mold my dad came out of for his dislike of all people. But it looks like god messed up cause I see you too have an old sour head like I do.

The only "good" thing to every come out of his dislike for every race is him getting tossed from a jury selection. He atty for the defense asked him if he had a problem with black people? My dad said yup. I hate blacks, whites, asians, hispanics, gays, rich, poor, hillbillies, rednecks, etc. etc.." He spewed out a whole list of names/colors and ended with "if the person breaths air I hate them".

Needless to say the judge and attys agreed that he could leave. :faint:

We (family) laugh about it now but man it's so true. Can't recall ever seeing my pops smile and he hates visitors period. He says when he retires he is going to move out to the moutains where no one can visist him, no phones or mail either. :n00b: Yups that's my pops alright. Gots to love him. :D

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

I hate people that post this sort of thing. :rockwoot:

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA

[2] My kind = brown

You Must Have Had a Very, Very, Wise Father :yesway:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I hate purple and I hate you for using it.

Well I guess we can start uisng PINK then since we don't have to worry about don't ask, don't... anymore. :D Off course I'm sure Auntie Bellum will complain about it sooner or later.

BTW you should be neg rep for not using :rockwoot::xmad: :laugh::n00b::ingo::rolleyes::)::D;):)::popcorn: in your post! :laugh:

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    My mom says that she can only hope god broke the mold my dad came out of for his dislike of all people. But it looks like god messed up cause I see you too have an old sour head like I do.

The only "good" thing to every come out of his dislike for every race is him getting tossed from a jury selection. He atty for the defense asked him if he had a problem with black people? My dad said yup. I hate blacks, whites, asians, hispanics, gays, rich, poor, hillbillies, rednecks, etc. etc.." He spewed out a whole list of names/colors and ended with "if the person breaths air I hate them".

Needless to say the judge and attys agreed that he could leave. :faint:

We (family) laugh about it now but man it's so true. Can't recall ever seeing my pops smile and he hates visitors period. He says when he retires he is going to move out to the moutains where no one can visist him, no phones or mail either. :n00b: Yups that's my pops alright. Gots to love him. :D
    Yup!!
    My Dad turns 85 in a couple of weeks.
    His attitude is;
    "If you ain't White, you ain't s***. And even then you're probably worthless."
    He about came unglued when my Daughter, his only Granddaughter, married a Puerto Rican guy.
    Of course he wasn't too thrilled when I married a Native American either, even though his Grandmother was one as well. :rolleyes:
    We just ignore his racist attitudes. He's from a different time and place.
    I hate people that post this sort of thing. :rockwoot:
    Well!!
    I hate people, who hate people, that post this sort of thing. ;)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well I went over to the DARK SIDE and it feels good! Gave my 1st NEG REP.

Merry Christmas. You never responded to me about the neg rep you gave me so here is some back. Childish I know. Guess I've gone over to the DARK SIDE.

Gotta love this place hu. MMUUUUAAAAHHHHHH

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Well I guess we can start uisng PINK then since we don't have to worry about don't ask, don't... anymore. :D Off course I'm sure Auntie Bellum will complain about it sooner or later.

BTW you should be neg rep for not using :rockwoot::xmad: :laugh::n00b::ingo::rolleyes::)::D;):)::popcorn: in your post! :laugh:

PINK is more Your Color :rolleyes:

I Like Firearms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    I am the one who negative rep Jediagh...

After receiving my 3rd negative rep I sat in a corner in a dark room and cried my little heart out.. :(. Being it that its Christmas and all I decided to make a mends and finally PM him back. I have seen the light.

No I haven't I lied. If I don't like what ya said ill neg rep ya. I dont PM people and go MAN I LOVED THAT POST MAY I POSITIVE REP YOU PRETTY PLEASE!!! :D

Just kidding guys.. But for real.. Watch out for my bad attitude. HA

-Me

Top Bottom