• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    ... Had it come from someone I debate/talk to on INGO more (ie. like a melendad, clif, gunbunnies, printcraft, BoR, etc..) I would have "enjoyed" the experience more in a weird way...

What about me? I mean I post here ALL THE TIME! Come on now.

I think I speak for the majority of INGO when I ask if you will just delete the post and banned him! :D
    I agree with this. I have to use a leet speak translator to just read his name, let alone his posts.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I got one today. It was from a member who received an infraction because he can't follow the rules in the classifieds :rolleyes:

Ahhh but you are a MOD (ie. god-like member) & everything you do is WRONG to begin with since you work for "da man!" and keep all of us from talking about what we really want to talk about. :D Besides with your god-like powers you can ban/kick said member. ;)

Neg-repping a Mod? Now THAT takes some brass ones!

AGREE!

b0Rn~c0nfus3d

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    I got one today. It was from a member who received an infraction because he can't follow the rules in the classifieds :rolleyes:

:crying::lol2: Most likely deserve it look how you talk to noobs. you break your own #1 rule dont you.It dont take brass either.I think he should follow his own rule.So go ahead and give me that neg rep you want to give me or ban me.:rockwoot:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    .......So go ahead and give me that neg rep you want to give me or ban me.:rockwoot:

gauntlet.jpg

:poop: just got real.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    :crying::lol2: Most likely deserve it look how you talk to noobs. you break your own #1 rule dont you.It dont take brass either.I think he should follow his own rule.So go ahead and give me that neg rep you want to give me or ban me.:rockwoot:

And this is what they call freindly web site.Right on who cares would you want to be a part of this bashing website ...:rockwoot:

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?

b0Rn~c0nfus3d

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    So are you saying I have done something to you that you don't agree with?

Geez i wonder.Let me say it how you said it. I should neg rep you for makeing this post not readable.But im sure you forgot by this morning.That saying right there did nothing but outkast me to all the other haters.Hagd as im not gonna argue with you just state my facts.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Geez i wonder.Let me say it how you said it. I should neg rep you for makeing this post not readable.But im sure you forgot by this morning.That saying right there did nothing but outkast me to all the other haters.Hagd as im not gonna argue with you just state my facts.

I have trouble reading this post. Neg rep will be sent.

Sarcasm.jpg

Last edited:

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.

I'll be honest with you!

It sucks trying to read text speak on a forum! Spend a little time spelling it out like the rest of us!

I wanted to say somthing about your post, vupdblue just beat me to it!

Top Bottom