• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    I will agree with that 100% but what happens in the case of a true transgendered person who has both a penis and a vagina? Remember in the true case of a transgendered girl, the penis is generally a large clitoris/small penis with no external testicles and a vagina. Should that person if they are raised as a girl be allowed to use the girls room? Or because she has a penis be forced to use the boys room?

Gunner

Simple:

1. If it stands to pee, boys room.
    2. If it squats to pee, girls room.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Just wait for Sharia law. Don't imagine the whole gender identity controversy will get much play at that point.

Exactly. At that point, those newly in authority will execute the little darlings and the problem will be solved.

We may also notice that this isn't a new problem. It happened with a high school student who, again, thought having run of the staff 'facilities' wasn't good enough. It leads me to the conclusion, especially after the gross disregard of everyone else involved, that those who are screaming up a lung about rights and tolerance don't care in the least about rights or tolerance either one, merely getting their way and getting public imprimatur and applause for it.

Legal Clips » Colorado district’s decision to limit transgender student to use of staff restrooms sparks debate over equal educational opportunities policy

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    In France they have a viable solution for this. Restrooms are common areas. You go into the room with the sinks, mirrors and such. From there, there are separate, completely enclosed stalls. Nobody can complain about that.

Now that I have gotten that out;
    What the hell is wrong with those parents. The copy of the article I read had a photo of the family. Looked as though not a kid out of 4-5 whatever was even a teenager. 3 of them had dyed hair, not a natural color, blue, bright cartoon freakin red. They want to claim that they are entitled to rights to express their individuality. What about my kids rights not to be exposed to damn freaks? If I had a daughter in that school district I would be filing claims of sexual perversion, what ever my lawyer could come up with.
    6 year olds like to play make believe. The parents job is to teach the kid the difference between pretend and reality. That way we do not end up with mentally unstable adults that open fire on crowds of people, or little children.
    The parents claim that having their son/daughter (whatever it is this week) use the teachers bathroom would subject their kid to harassment from other students is BS. That kid is gonna be a punching bag no matter which bathroom it uses. And that is not because of the schools decision to not let it use the girls restroom. Thats because the parents chose to make an issue out of it. Way to switch that one around, freakin morons.

This is like that case a couple of years ago - in Colorado again - where this "Mom" has a 7 year old son that she allows to dress up (she dresses up) and act as a girl and she harassed the local Girl Scout troop into letting her enroll him in GS as a girl. I read several articles and saw several pictures and I got the impression that she was disappointed that she didn't get a girl and started raising him as a girl. Could be wrong, but from an early age of about 3 years old she started treating and dressing him as a girl, doing his hair and nails like he was a girl and continued to even as he got into school. And she NEVER attempted to correct the kids behavior early on. She ENCOURAGED him to act as a girl even dressing and doing nails and the like.

This kid never had a chance. And the local GLBT's LOVED the entire story and took it to push their agenda. Never once questioning the mother's parenting motives and reasoning.

The whole community almost is culpable for ruining this poor kids life and I think it's disgusting. Same for the kid in this story. Child abuse and everybody involved should be ashamed. Kids at these ages these are being "trained" to be different in a weird and disgusting way. They don't have the knowledge or frame of reference to REALLY turn out this way on their own and without A LOT of outside influence.

Last edited:

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    Well, I guess I am a total doosh because I was thinking of a hermaphrodite and not transgendered. From what I have read now, a transgendered person is born a particular sex, but wants to be the other sex, sometimes up to and including having sex reassignment surgery. Ok, well I am going to shut up now since I also feel that a child that is in the first grade really hasnt gotten mature enough to understand sex like they would need to understand to become transgendered.

Gunner

HARVEYtheDAMNED

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2011
    There is nothing wrong with a boy who wants to live like a girl. At all. If you ask my opinion, I would say that a child that young perhaps doesn't quite know what to make of gender issues yet. If they still feel this way throughout childhood, and into young adulthood, then that's a different story.

The libs need to calm down, gender should be objective in the eyes of the law, at least regarding public school.

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    If he looks like a boy and feels like a girl on the inside that is discrimination, there is nothing you can do about that, that might have something to do with the kids hormones. As kids grow they go through stages in which they identify themelves and it could be possible the child really feels like a girl on the inside.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    If he looks like a boy and feels like a girl on the inside that is discrimination, there is nothing you can do about that, that might have something to do with the kids hormones. As kids grow they go through stages in which they identify themelves and it could be possible the child really feels like a girl on the inside.

May well be, but imposing one freak on the rest of the children (or in this case, the girls who are using the 'facilities') is unacceptable. The staff offered more compromise that I would have endorsed, and this little boy and his parents should be thankful for that.

EnochRoot43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Anderson
    Yeah, I am completely sure that a 1st grader is capable of making the decision to be transgendered...[/COLOR]

I think the idea is...it isn't a decision. Some people are just born different. Why would somebody choose to be gay? Or transgendered? So they can be bashed, become an outcast from their family, and have an overall more stressful quality of life?

Everyone has their own definitions and criteria and etc, but what it comes down to is, these lifestyles aren't contagious. We all have our time here on earth, and squabbling to define what another person is and how they got that way is a magnificent waste of time.

I have a friend who has a young son who will only wear his older sisters hand-me-down dresses. Is that kind of strange to me? Yup. But ultimately, it is his life to live however he chooses.....even if he eventually decides that he feels much more like a she.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Serious question because I don't know. Has a 6 year old developed any kind of hormone yet?

If this is truly what the child feels...what are you going to do? If it's the parents pushing an agenda...then it's just wrong.

130227015108-coy-mathis-story-top.jpg

I'm probably as confused as this kid is...just not about the same things.

I try to be open-minded...but it gets harder and harder every day. :twocents:

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Yeah, I am completely sure that a 1st grader is capable of making the decision to be transgendered...

I'm with ya on this....cause when I was 6 I knew EVERYTHING!!!! *rolls eyes*

I'm going to hold any other comment I have so I don't **** people off. *shakes head*

This story is rediculous

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Well, I guess I am a total doosh because I was thinking of a hermaphrodite and not transgendered. From what I have read now, a transgendered person is born a particular sex, but wants to be the other sex, sometimes up to and including having sex reassignment surgery. Ok, well I am going to shut up now since I also feel that a child that is in the first grade really hasnt gotten mature enough to understand sex like they would need to understand to become transgendered.

Gunner

I don't think anyone necessarily disagreed with you or thinks you're a douche.

But your statements were inaccurate due to your misunderstanding of the words being used. So corrections took place.

No animosity intended.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Everyone has their own definitions and criteria and etc, but what it comes down to is, these lifestyles aren't contagious.

I strongly disagree with this. Lifestyles are absolutely contagious and young learn a tremendous amount from their parents be they human or animal. If your parents have purple hair and Daddy dresses up like a girl it will absolutely influence a child.

Human beings are easily influenced and children wish to please their parents. If little Johnny sees that putting on a dress makes mommy very happy he'll want to do it again, regardless of whether or not it feels right or natural to him. After awhile it becomes normal. Little Johnny never had a chance and it is mommy's fault. I refuse to accept it as normal. It isn't.

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    I strongly disagree with this. Lifestyles are absolutely contagious and young learn a tremendous amount from their parents be they human or animal. If your parents have purple hair and Daddy dresses up like a girl it will absolutely influence a child.

Human beings are easily influenced and children wish to please their parents. If little Johnny sees that putting on a dress makes mommy very happy he'll want to do it again, regardless of whether or not it feels right or natural to him. After awhile it becomes normal. Little Johnny never had a chance and it is mommy's fault. I refuse to accept it as normal. It isn't.

Bingo, this is not normal. This kind of behavior is "nurture" behavior, not "nature". At 7 this kid has no "hormones" per se that are coursing through his body. When he hits 12-14 and puberty hits, this pattern will be so ingrained that it doesn't matter what his body is REALLY telling him, he will believe what his mom has allowed and encouraged for the last decade.

The objective science (ie: the science that isn't paid for by the LBGT organizations) doesn't support this kind of behavior as genetic.

JAMA Network | JAMA Psychiatry | A Genetic Study of Male Sexual Orientation

and that there are numerous studies out there that indicate there are "familial" components to non-traditional sexuality. Which would tend to indicate that it is a nurture issue.

JAMA Network | JAMA Psychiatry | Evidence of Familial Nature of Male Homosexuality

JokerGirl

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    NW Indy
    Bingo, this is not normal. This kind of behavior is "nurture" behavior, not "nature". At 7 this kid has no "hormones" per se that are coursing through his body. When he hits 12-14 and puberty hits, this pattern will be so ingrained that it doesn't matter what his body is REALLY telling him, he will believe what his mom has allowed and encouraged for the last decade.

The objective science (ie: the science that isn't paid for by the LBGT organizations) doesn't support this kind of behavior as genetic.

JAMA Network | JAMA Psychiatry | A Genetic Study of Male Sexual Orientation

and that there are numerous studies out there that indicate there are "familial" components to non-traditional sexuality. Which would tend to indicate that it is a nurture issue.

JAMA Network | JAMA Psychiatry | Evidence of Familial Nature of Male Homosexuality

Those papers are also 20+ years old, and would be considered to be largely outdated science in the community.

The thing is that most people that are truly transgendered claim to have known there was something wrong since they were the age of 5,6,7 and sometimes even earlier.

Studies done on the brain activities of those who are transgendered do show brain wave patterns indicative of the opposite sex. It's not an issue of hormones, but an issue of wiring in the brain. Something has happened developmentally in utero that has caused the brain to be "backwards" from the gender makeup of the individual. Young children still are able to tell the difference between genders at an early age, whether or not there are influences (parents) there to show them what gender means. The idea behind allowing your potentially transgendered kid to decide at an earlier age is so help prevent mental anguish down the line, and to allow them to start on hormone therapy at an earlier age, essentially bypassing the effects of puberty on the skeletal structure. This would make for less plastic surgery as an adult to become "passable".

Whether or not the kid really is transgendered obviously won't be known until the child is much older, but I see nothing wrong with it. The kid acts, walks, and talks like a girl. She believes she's a girl, so there shouldn't be influence on the other kids because they won't know the difference. They aren't running around naked together in school, use closed bathroom stalls, and she's clearly not running around saying she's a boy. So, without parental involvement, there's no way the other kids would know.

*shrug*

Top Bottom