• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yesterday (and it might still be there if the boss's wife didn't ship it yet), I saw a 1911 with the import cartouches and proper lanyard with the correct mag (also lanyarded) chambered in 455 Eley... pretty flippin' sweet.

Yep, pretty cool. The Lanyarded mags were for the Cavalry so they wouldn't loose thier mags off horseback. I see them on ebay once in a while.

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Sig Tac Ops 1911

WP_000088_zps4542ba95.jpg

SW.Ecks

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    LaPorte
    That is definitely one of the sexiest 1911's I've ever seen! I'm not normally a fan of compensators, but that's a great match for that handgun. What color is that, by the way?

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I picked this up on the way home from work. I had been wanting a Colt stainless Commander for a long time, but I refused to pay the inflated prices people were asking for them. I FINALLY found one at price that was fair, so I had to bring it home. This is a picture straight out of the box and plastic.

Commander_zpsc75f967f.jpg

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    My redone Springfield Range Officer. I finally had time to do one of my own. I copied the Bronze color I seem to be doing a lot of lately

IMG_0183_zps34c5dbca.jpg

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    I picked this up on the way home from work. I had been wanting a Colt stainless Commander for a long time, but I refused to pay the inflated prices people were asking for them. I FINALLY found one at price that was fair, so I had to bring it home. This is a picture straight out of the box and plastic.

Commander_zpsc75f967f.jpg
    My LGS has one in the case. I've been resisting buying it, you are not helping. :D

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Nice and excellent finish too. Almost makes me want to beat up a 1911 so you can coat it. :D:D

I totally get that!:) All of my guns are perfect....mostly because they have either been safe queens and/or shot from a bench.

I decided last year that this year I was going to try some action pistol and get some "battle scars".

Of course with the current ammo issue, my timing to actually start shooting isn't the greatest!:)

Top Bottom