• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Well, here's your chance to help a fine upstanding citizen. Maybe Zimmerman will donate a little cash to help clean up the graffiti.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Good to see the media is finally getting the story right!

What? Another boo-boo? Tsk.

They are very good at spreading inaccurate and incomplete info as loudly as possible.

The corrections come later and in the footnotes... after the damage has been done.

Witness how many here in this thread have taken the bait!

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    One article I read said something about Zimmerman calling Sean Hannity and talking to him off the record. Is this guy really that stupid?

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Apparently Zimmerman is going off the reservation. He should just STFU until this is over. He tried to contact Angela Corey, but she wouldn't talk to him without his attorneys.

What the heck is he thinking?

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah

he's not thinking, he's scared he's going to get gunned down in retaliation or charged and sent to prison and if he has any kind of a soul he should be struggling with the fact that it happened regardless of if it was justified.

he's reacting to the crap storm he's in not thinking......... and really its understandable its cool to be the tough guy on the internet like WE ALL DO and second guess every little thing etc. but how many of us know we wouldnt react and do stupid things too? of course this is the internet and we are all better than that............

Griffin this is not pointed at you, you just asked the right question :D

jake

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Apparently Zimmerman is going off the reservation. He should just STFU until this is over. He tried to contact Angela Corey, but she wouldn't talk to him without his attorneys.
    ''

This is what many of us have thought from the beginning. He's a nut job. A self-appointed mall cop patrolling the neighborhood with his pocket 9.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    ''

This is what many of us have thought from the beginning. He's a nut job. A self-appointed mall cop patrolling the neighborhood with his pocket 9.

be that as it may, if a kid is bashing your head on the sidewalk, you're going to stop the threat.

And in this case, that is all that should matter.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    ''

Why? Because he's broke and scared after receiving a myriad of death threats? Why do you think you'd handle it any better? There but for the grace of God go us all.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I still have some pretty serious doubts about the guy myself. Kind of like the Ron Paul supporters, though, the anti-Zimmerman folks makes me harden my position.

If I lived in an area that had seen a recent crime increase, why wouldn't I patrol around, looking for buttholes out trying to steal from good people? Why wouldn't I have a weapon on me when I did so?

I have no idea what kind of person Zimmerman is.

I don't see, however, why trying to protect his neighborhood is somehow evidence against him.

Fact: Martin's death was either justified or not.
    Fact: It's likely we'll never know objectively whether it was or wasn't.
    Fact: If you have a strong opinion right now about what actually happened, it says a lot more about you than it does about what happened.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I still have some pretty serious doubts about the guy myself. Kind of like the Ron Paul supporters, though, the anti-Zimmerman folks makes me harden my position.

If I lived in an area that had seen a recent crime increase, why wouldn't I patrol around, looking for buttholes out trying to steal from good people? Why wouldn't I have a weapon on me when I did so?

I have no idea what kind of person Zimmerman is.

I don't see, however, why trying to protect his neighborhood is somehow evidence against him.

Fact: Martin's death was either justified or not.
    Fact: It's likely we'll never know objectively whether it was or wasn't.
    Fact: If you have a strong opinion right now about what actually happened, it says a lot more about you than it does about what happened.

Well said.

The fact that some gun owners are willing to crucify this guy over how the MEDIA has portrayed him and the events boggles my mind. Do people not realize how easy it would be for this to be one of us? How easy it would be for the media to completely twist even a totally justified self defense situation?

Half of what people have repeated on this thread bashing Zimmerman has been debunked(or proven to be edited, like the 911 calls), yet they STILL want his head.. :n00b:

CarmelHP summed it up for me..
    Why? Because he's broke and scared after receiving a myriad of death threats? Why do you think you'd handle it any better? There but for the grace of God go us all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom