Not open for further replies.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Sharpton Breaks Promise To Trayvon Supporters, Fails To Show Up For Easter Occupation

Al Sharpton | Trayvon Martin | Easter | Sanford, Florida | The Daily Caller
    He didn't say "I" will be there, it was a "we" will be there. Meaning "not me but someone else because I have other press to pander to". I wonder what his sermon in Harlem was about.

And this interesting news from our friends at SPLC. Never mind that the legal status of the case is still up in the air.

Teacher Fired over Trayvon Martin Fundraiser | Teaching Tolerance

It isn't a "time" issue. There is no "freedom of baseball" or "freedom of steriods" in the Constitution. However, there is freedom of the press. You really don't want governmental prior restraint on the press.

That said, intentional falsification could be actionable after the fact.

Best,

Joe
    At some point the MSM pandering approaches yelling fire in the crowded theater. The selective indignation over some shootings but not others underscores this. It's not a conspiracy per se, but groupthink, like an ant colony.

Last edited:

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    He didn't say "I" will be there, it was a "we" will be there. Meaning "not me but someone else because I have other press to pander to". I wonder what his sermon in Harlem was about.

And this interesting news from our friends at SPLC. Never mind that the legal status of the case is still up in the air.

Teacher Fired over Trayvon Martin Fundraiser | Teaching Tolerance

At some point the MSM pandering approaches yelling fire in the crowded theater. The selective indignation over some shootings but not others underscores this. It's not a conspiracy per se, but groupthink, like an ant colony.

Oh, I agree; I just don't believe you can or should impose prior restraint on such things. Do we really want the gubmint being the ones censoring the news? What standards are they going to use?

Actionable after the fact is the only way I can see to legally do it and even them I'm a little queasy about it. The federal government is seldom there to help.

Best,

Joe

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    Oh, I agree; I just don't believe you can or should impose prior restraint on such things. Do we really want the gubmint being the ones censoring the news? What standards are they going to use?

Actionable after the fact is the only way I can see to legally do it and even them I'm a little queasy about it. The federal government is seldom there to help.

Best,

Joe

I agree with you on this, although the MSM should be held accountable. I know this means a personal boycott but i have been doing that for years. Not sure what or who should be taking action to hold them accountable. Maybe this guy:

tyler+durden.jpg

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    New Black Panthers calling for a Day of Action.

There was something about a phone call planning the events, but it seems to have been suppressed.

Jake46184

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Indianapoils
    The talking heads on TV today are trying desperately to put the special prosecutor in a position where she has no choice but to bring charges against Zimmerman. What a shame it will be if it happens. Something far more precious than the life of any 1 person will be sacrificed. Coddling the mob vs. doing what is right.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    If one were to google

day of action april 9 new black panthers michellemalkin.com

One would get an idea of what is going on there that seems to getting little exposure in the press.

(Note-Please do not link it here)

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Wait, Zimmerman has a website!!! Why is he running his mouth?

Shut up, shut up, shut up.

Has his attorney had a stroke yet?

From an article I read, while I should have been paying attention to class, he had a pic up from the Ohio State vandalism on his website. "Long Live Zimmerman" spray painted on the black cultural center. When I looked at his website a bit ago, that pic was gone.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Now you can donate to Zimmerman's defense fund. I wonder if the website has anything to do with his lawyers jumping ship.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom