• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Here is some good information concerning the deal.

WARRIOR TALK NEWS - Commentary: The Zimmerman - Martin Shooting

Despite evidence to the contrary..

You just aren't capable of thinking outside your own paradigm are you?

Where is a single solitary piece of evidence that proves Martin initiated the physical fight? If Martin were your child, you'd simply accept the shooter's version of events?

Did you read the article I quoted here? I don't know anything about Warrior Talk News but by the name, I'd assume they're not on Jesse and Al's side. The main point I got from the article is that there is no way Zimmerman can articulate the justification that initiated the whole confrontation.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    By "come at me like a punk", I meant verbally or physically.

I got your point perfectly..
    I still however, question the sanity of teaching kids to react to strangers by "coming at them like a punk" "verbally or physically." Martin had a phone, he didnt use it to call for help, that we DO know..

If Zimmerman could articulate or prove that Martin was in the commision of the crime, this thread wouldn't exist.

Again, please post proof that legally, In Florida, obersving or following someone, is verboten.

If you could articulate that Martin absolutely positively did not attack Zimmerman, this thread would not exist.

If the media didnt creatively edit the 911 call to spur on the racial aspect of the case, this thread would not exist.

If the media didnt call Zimmerman "white" to spur on the racial aspect of the case, this thread would not exist.

Catch my drift?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Crime is high boys so let's just throw the Bill or Rights out the window.

The next time they rob the corner store and we see them running through the yard I will throw the bill of rights at their punk butts (not what I wanted to say)
    If I catch someone wondering about and acting suspiciously, if they run in between the houses, yes I will follow them and yes I will confront them and yes it will be a nasty deal. I have done it before and will probably do it again because there are thieves and villains among us and they are not going away Everyone I live around will do the same thing. This is getting ridiculous. End of rant.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Crime is high boys so let's just throw the Bill or Rights out the window.

A citizen following around another citizen because he thinks he may be up to no good does not violate anybodys Bill of Rights. Care to explain?

Exactly. The BoR articulates my RIGHT to be secure. To be secure is to be vigilant. To be vigilant, is to be observant.

Where does any of that violate anyone ELSE's rights?

Evidence suggest Trayvon was trespassing through other people's yards, he should be able to do that, right? To hell with their Right to their own property..

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    A citizen following around another citizen because he thinks he may be up to no good does not violate anybodys Bill of Rights. Care to explain?

Just following? No. Is it your position that Zimmerman was just following Martin and Martin drug him out of his vehicle and commenced to pounding on him?

None of us know what happened for sure. If there was evidence that Zimmerman was witnessing a crime in progress and the following events lead to Martin's death, I wouldn't have a problem with it. Until there is evidence that Martin started the fight unprovoked, than I'm going to presume he was innocent until proven otherwise. You know, the same presumption of innocence you think Zimmerman deserves.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Exactly. The BoR articulates my RIGHT to be secure. To be secure is to be vigilant. To be vigilant, is to be observant.

Evidence suggest Trayvon was trespassing through other people's yards, he should be able to do that, right? To hell with their Right to their own property..

Where was Martin when initially spotted by Zimmerman? Did he go onto private property to get away after he realized he was being followed?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

^^^^that was my point^^^^^^^^^^^^

The bill of rights is a document that protects the innocent citizens. This is of course a generalization of that document. I will memorize it and recite it to the next idiot we pound into submission when we catch them stealing.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    ^^^^that was my point^^^^^^^^^^^^

The bill of rights is a document that protects the innocent citizens. This is of course a generalization of that document. I will memorize it and recite it to the next idiot we pound into submission when we catch them stealing.

What was Martin guilty of when spotted by Zimmerman?

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs

ahhh

I remember the days when we crossed through neighbor's yards and often got yelled at to "stay outta my yard" but that was basically it.
    But then again, I wasn't black.

Bubba Skinner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Wrong_Internet.jpg

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    ahhh

I remember the days when we crossed through neighbor's yards and often got yelled at to "stay outta my yard" but that was basically it.

I remember the days when the largest yard in town was the communal football field. People actually cared about the youth and didn't treat them as criminals for no other reason than they were young.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    I don't see how anyone can disagree he didn't start the mess.

He should have just stayed in his car.
    I believe he took off after the kid when the kid started running.

Kid starts running. (More suspicious behavior). Then Zimmerman chases. 911 asks if he is following, he says "yes," is told he doesn't have to, so Zimmerman stops and returns to his car.

Pretty simple.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    What was Martin guilty of when spotted by Zimmerman?

The same thing as when we spot someone around here. Acting suspiciously. I am no cop so guilty is not what motivates me. My retired neighbors being bothered and things getting stolen do motivate me. The cops are 30 minutes away in split second situations. I will not judge you, I will approach and ask you to your face. Why are you here, what are you doing. It is not a legal or illegal act and that is the last thing on my mind. Usually when asked folks either run like the wind or state their business. The runners are "Guilty" of something or would have been if left alone. The folks who answer are either smart enough to act right or just wondering around. After contact, they wonder off or go home.
    The local LEO's will tell you that most of the crime is committed by those who drive in or ride in on the bus. The bus riders intend to leave in a vehicle. They are not from this area. Since we all have let these fools know we are watching things have settled down a lot. No more pan handlers, home robbery's etc. It is a rapidly changing world. You all need to catch up.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I believe he took off after the kid when the kid started running.

Kid starts running. (More suspicious behavior). Then Zimmerman chases. 911 asks if he is following, he says "yes," is told he doesn't have to, so Zimmerman stops and returns to his car.

Pretty simple.

So if Martin was in fear of Zimmerman for being followed, he was supposed to run from Zimmerman, not confront him. But now that he did run, he's guilty. Which is it?

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    There is no proof of who attacked who.
    The police seem to think Martin attacked Zimmerman. They state the evidence backs up his claim of being attacked first. Do you think Zimmerman, who was carrying a pistol, started a fist fight with a guy five or six inches taller than him? Really?

Zimmerman is free because the evidence backs up his version of the events.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    ahhh

I remember this to, but they were my neighbors, they knew me and I was not trying to steal something.
    My black neighbors caught a young fool in their SUV a few weeks back. He was black. They beat him down and left him in the front yard for the police to scrape up. Not from the area, was trying to take the SUV,. Column busted and almost stolen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom