• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    "IF" he was a few months older, then it would be "adult vs adult." But I'll be clear a 10 year old can kill you just as dead as a 40 year old, however the 17 year old kids still think like kids, and most people know it.

So, apart from the Florida incident, if a 17 year old attacks you there is no consequence for him because he's a "kid?"

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Go to juggernaut graphics for the new shirt :) There is a pre-order.

Skittles.jpg

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    I'm sure Obama will be along soon to condemn this racial act of of violence.

Sanford Florida: White Man on Life Support After Hammer Attack By Two Black Teens

A fifty year old white old man is on life support after a near fatal beating. Police have arrested two black teens. The attack occurred near the community where the Trayvon Martin self-defense shooting took place.

The two suspects face charges of attempted first-degree murder, burglary with assault or battery and armed burglary. They are accused of beating the man in the head with a hammer. The suspects are 18 and 19.

The attack took place in Midway, FL, about six miles from where George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin in self-defense.

Think this story will receive 1/1,000th of 1% of the news coverage that Trayvon Martin received?

These two could have been Obama's sons.

69168785.jpg

Oh, yeah, the Orlando Sentinel admitting that the race of the victim was censored on purpose, and that it is the policy of the newspaper to censor race.
    bs.gif
    They didn't censor the races of Zimmerman and Tray.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Think this story will receive 1/1,000th of 1% of the news coverage that Trayvon Martin received?

These two could have been Obama's sons.

Oh, yeah, the Orlando Sentinel admitting that the race of the victim was censored on purpose, and that it is the policy of the newspaper to censor race.
    bs.gif

1. Not a chance in the universe.
    2. Not a chance in the universe
    3. No. Even these two hoodlums aren't crooked enough for that mantle.
    4. You simply have to love those situational ethics!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Do not know about him, but I would attempt to open up this with every fiber in my body

picture.php

Several years ago, I was working with a group of men on a construction project with whom I was not previously acquainted. They were all reasonably pleasant folks, but one day the conversation turned to 'taking care of business'. I had the reputation for being pleasant and non-threatening, so one asked me if I would open than can of whoop ass on someone with adequate provocation. I don't think any of them knew what to think when I calmly and pleasantly answered: I don't have a can of whoop ass. I have a box of kill ass.

popeye

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 10, 2008
    Deepest, darkest, Indiana
    April 4th is the anniversary of ML King's death. Perfect timing to whip the unemployed hoards into a frenzy. The Travonistas ain't gonna believe that kid was anything but a boy scout.This could get interesting. I was working in Chicago during the King riots.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGBw8jS3sMw[/ame]

Last edited:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF

snip

bs.gif
    I'm sure the DOJ is preparing the Civil Rights charges as we write...

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    Welcome to INGO. Be sure to visit this link too Introductions and Greetings - INGunOwners

I am not a Mod but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last nite......ok it was the Drury
    :( I didn't do something wrong did I? Maybe, I need to read it again. But I swear I gave it a proper college level quick read over. :( Am i not allowed to remove part of a quote from Ingo?

figley

Expert
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    SW Indy
    :( I didn't do something wrong did I? Maybe, I need to read it again. But I swear I gave it a proper college level quick read over. :( Am i not allowed to remove part of a quote from Ingo?

Fret not, you are not guilty of lèse-majesté.

He was being demure, lest he be chastised for taking excessive liberty in welcoming you. Instead, you just felt self-conscious. Ergo, his efforts were counter-productive. Some people, right? Who knows the age of the donuts Drury Inn puts out for continental breakfast.

That reminds me. If anyone goes to Sand Burr, and stays in the less-expensive of the two hotels in Rochester, TAKE YOUR OWN BREAKFAST.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Also I've read here that Z volunteered his time to help black kids but I can't find that elsewhere (online) any links to that?
    I answered this yesterday, but I thought I would come back and also point something else out. I believe a previous poster here alluded to this open letter to the NAACP. This also goes to your question.

Letter from Zimmerman relative to NAACP. "Blood on your hands if George is hurt."

March 26, 2012

Turner Clayton
    NAACP
    4805 Mount Hope Drive
    Baltimore, MD 21215

Subject: George Zimmerman

Dear Mr Clayton

The events of February 26, 2012 are tragic and the details of which will not be disclosed until the police report is made public. Regardless of this fact, George Zimmerman has been hiding for his life because of the death threats made against him by the black community. He has been found guilty (in the public eye) until proven innocent. He has been called a racist and a bigot and there have been very few that have stood up for him. There has been an unprecedented rush to judge George regardless of the facts.

The black community as a whole has turned their backs and blindly followed the furor stirred up by selfproclaimed leaders of your community. These leaders have rallies and chant horrible things of a person they know nothing about. If justice is what the community wants don’t you think you should wait for the investigators to do their jobs first? Isn’t that justice?

The purpose of this letter of the remind you that things are not always what they seem. Sometimes tragic things happen and there are ALWAYS two sides to every story. As African‐Americans you can surely identify with that. While I am not prepared to get into the details of the investigation because I do not want to make a rush to judgment like the rest of society, I would like to point out some things that many of your followers already know. These people that I refer to have, to date, lacked the moral character and principle to do the right thing even though it may be unpopular.

You will recall the incident of the beating of the black homeless man Sherman Ware on December 4, 2010 by the son of a Sanford police officer. The beating sparked an outrage in the community but there were very few that stepped up to do anything about it. I would presume the inaction was because of the fact that he was homeless not because he was black. Do you know the individual that stepped up when no one else in the black community would? Do you know who spent tireless hours putting flyers on the cars of persons parked in the churches of the black community? Do you know who waited for the church‐goers to get out of church so that he could hand them fliers in an attempt to organize the black community against this horrible miscarriage of justice? Do you know who helped organize the City Hall meeting on January 8th , 2011 at Sanford City Hall?? That person was GEORGE ZIMMERMAN. Ironic isn’t it?

The main point for this letter is to explain to you that the black community has labeled George a racist without any investigation at all. Regardless of the fact that George personally spoke to many of your constituents, not one has stepped forward and said, Hey I know that face. That is the Hispanic guy that was standing up for Sherman Ware. That was the only non‐black face in the meetings for justice in this case. You know as well as I do that there are many NAACP followers that recognize George from the Ware case as well as many other good things that he’s done for the black community. It’s time for you to end the race issue in this matter and call for cooler heads to prevail. If something happens to George as a result of the race furor stirred up by this mischaracterization of George there will be blood on your hands as well as the rest of the racists that have rushed to judgment. You need to call off the dogs.

Period. Publicly and swiftly.

You will not be the only recipient of this letter. I am going to scream as loud about this as the NAACP has against “racist” George. There will be a press release with a copy of this letter mailed to the media but I am going to give you a head‐start in doing the right thing. The actions of the NAACP on this will help the world decide whether your organization is in fact racist or if it is for the greater good of society.

I will not be providing my name because all of our family is in hiding and frankly scared by the threats from the black community. If you feel the need to respond I will see this in the media (if you do the right thing) and I will be happy to provide more details showing how wrong you really are. I will not remain anonymous after the outcome of this case is determined. There are going to be a lot of people that need to be held accountable for their rush to judgment.

BTW, I have attached herewith a copy of the flyer that was placed on your constituents cars last year that might jog the memory of your amnesia‐laden supporters.

A Concerned Zimmerman Family Member

George Zimmerman Family | NAACP | Racists | Trayvon Martin | The Daily Caller

Zimmerman family member letter to NAACP

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    As "fair and balanced" contributor so eloquently stated, black kids in hoodies are just asking for trouble. Was George Zimmerman racially motivated? Based upon Geraldo's comment, maybe he was. Certainly not motivated to shoot the kid, but it may have been the impetus for considering Martin as suspicious. It's easy for any of us to stereotype those whom we perceive as different. Does that equate to being bias or racially prejudice? If so, beware of throwing the first stone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom