• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

CountryBoy1981

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    I don't know. I didn't see any proof that it was doctored (wouldnt't surprise me if it was though), the logo covering Zimmerman's head may be a little suspicious though, then again I still have no idea what happened that night now that the two stories of what took place have been divided among political lines.

I was wondering if the caption was accidently or intentionally placed. I don't think ABC could have done a better job if they tried placing the caption if it was an accident.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    The British dude from Top Gear was just on Leno slamming the US for having so many guns and for having "stand your ground" type laws. He said it's nuts to have armed people walking around with [legal] guns. People actually cheered him.

MangoTango

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    You guys need new equipment/training if your say that it wasn't bandaged because it was too difficult to do. Zimmerman's lawyer advised that the cut would have needed stitches. NO WAY on god's green earth is that allowed to remain exposed by a competent medical professional.

In the report he refuses further treatment. I would be the same way, its a little lame to get a bandage on a boo boo after you just shot and killed someone. If he had thought about it more he could have got the big head wrap which is really the only way to cover these things up and it would have looked better for the cameras. Instead he was probably still trying to figure out what the heck had just happened.

MangoTango

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    Thank goodness for this board. I tried to bring this topic up in Facebook and I have now been shunned and labeled a racist. Guess I will add discussion of Trayvon/Zimmerman off limits in polite conversation like religion and politics.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    The British dude from Top Gear was just on Leno slamming the US for having so many guns and for having "stand your ground" type laws. He said it's nuts to have armed people walking around with [legal] guns. People actually cheered him.
    Which one?

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Thank goodness for this board. I tried to bring this topic up in Facebook and I have now been shunned and labeled a racist. Guess I will add discussion of Trayvon/Zimmerman off limits in polite conversation like religion and politics.

Time to purge your friends list. :):

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Hmm, he always seemed like the cool one too.
    He doesn't like America. He just hates Britain worse. At least for some things.

I have a friend who lives in London with his wife and two daughters. He doesn't understand the "need" for guns, and he just accepts that violence may happen to you. But better his daughter get raped than some gang-banger get killed. Also, he doesn't believe in owning the government. But then again, neither does half of America.

Different mindset.

Last edited:

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Worked with a Brit, he thought guns here silly, didn't see the need.
    His justification?
    He lived near the McD's the IRA blew up with a bomb.
    I asked maybe he should question bomb control more than gun control and he just stood there like a deer in the headlights.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    He doesn't like America. He just hates Britain worse. At least for some things.

I have a friend who lives in London with his wife and two daughters. He doesn't understand the "need" for guns, and he just accepts that violence may happen to you. But better his daughter get raped than some gang-banger get killed. Also, he doesn't believe in owning the government. But then again, neither does half of America.

Different mindset.
    Always got that vibe from Hammond and May, Clarkson not so much.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Always got that vibe from Hammond and May, Clarkson not so much.
    Clarkson hates the nanny state, but somehow apparently buys into the anti-gun thing. But then, according to many people from England that I have "talked" to about this in various websites, England has never had a gun culture, so when the government took them away it never really affected most people. They basically saw no change to their personal daily lives was their "feeling."

To them, guns are only for hunting, which is something that only rich people do with expensive double barrel shotguns. Owning a pistol or military rifle would be unthinkable.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    ... where Trayvon was shot, and the trajectory of the bullet? EBG
    I think there was some mention of Tray being shot in the chest area, but no specifics that I can remember. No physical evidence/GSR has been released, although with the amount of stuff "leaked" from the official investigation I don't know why not.

Now that there is a special prosecutor, stuff is being unlawfully leaked. Why?

Do you think the SPD is trying to get ahead of the special prosecutor, leaking their evidence so the SP can not lie or twist what they have? If not, then why? What is the motive to leak now?

Last edited:

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Show of hands, who doesn't care?

:wavey:

That is a very short-sighted attitude. Even if you don't care about justice being served (and you should), you should care about the possibility of laws changing.

Granted, the likelihood of that should be minimal, but it doesn't work that way. Many important court decisions hang on just such cases. Ever hear of Jane Roe?

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    Muncie
    They had a rally over this here in Muncie yesterday. I just finished reading the comments about the article the Star Press did on the rally. Ignorant comments were overwhelming. People get into a mob frenzy and forget they don't have the facts. Disturbing how many people attack the "stand your ground" laws. :nuts: Guilty or not guilty - doesn't make it a bad law.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom