Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Video of Zimmerman doctored? The plot thickens (and become more Duke Lacrosse Team with each passing day).

ABC News doctors Zimmerman video to peddle false story in Trayvon Martin case « Bob Owens

Come on guys. As one of our own members promoted, Mr. Zimmerman's life needs to be ruined. If you have to crack some eggs, get a little collateral damage getting there, I am sure it is okay with everyone.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    The picture that is emerging to me is this:

A neighborhood got tired of crime and set up a neighborhood watch program.

The guy that volunteered to help protect his neighbors saw someone suspicious.

The neighborhood watch guy called the police about the suspicious guy.

The neighborhood watch guy followed the suspicious guy.

The suspicious guy attacked and beat up the neighborhood watch guy.

The neighborhood watch guy shot the suspicious guy after the suspicious guy said he was going to kill the neighborhood watch guy.

The suspicious guy has been portrayed as a choir boy.

The media is using a 5 year old picture of the suspicious guy in a red polo rather than the recent picture in a wife beater and gold teeth in order to show him in the most innocent pose possible.

In reality the suspicious guy was a thug who was known to police far a number of offenses.

The media doctored a story and video in an attempt to hide the injuries suffered by the neighborhood watch guy when he was beat up by the suspicious guy.

The media has released the name of a 13 year old witness to the incident.

This is really nothing more than the typical "they killed my baby when he was trying to be better" story.

The typical cast of race baiters are race baiting.

It has become acceptable to put out dead or alive warrants as long as the group establishing the warrant is a disaffected minority and you can call the subject white, even if they aren't.

No one really cares about dead black males, just the ones that aren't killed by other black males.

INGO is full of people who don't believe that people have a right to protect themselves.

Did I miss anything?

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

The neighborhood watch guy shot the suspicious guy after the suspicious guy said he was going to kill the neighborhood watch guy.

The media is using a 5 year old picture of the suspicious guy in a red polo rather than the recent picture in a wife beater and gold teeth in order to show him in the most innocent pose possible.

In reality the suspicious guy was a thug who was known to police far a number of offenses.

The media doctored a story and video in an attempt to hide the injuries suffered by the neighborhood watch guy when he was beat up by the suspicious guy.

This is really nothing more than the typical "they killed my baby when he was trying to be better" story.

It has become acceptable to put out dead or alive warrants as long as the group establishing the warrant is a disaffected minority and you can call the subject white, even if they aren't.

No one really cares about dead black males, just the ones that aren't killed by other black males.

INGO is full of people who don't believe that people have a right to protect themselves.

Did I miss anything?
    Nailed it.

Tried to rep you but I am out..

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    If you see a suspicious person, and you approach them, just be aware that you may be poking a bear. I'm of the "don't poke the bear" crowd.

Now if you see someone breaking a window, kicking a door, etc, by all means, do something.

If Zimmerman didn't do a bad job, then the bar for NW is set pretty low.

He turned what should have been a simple conversation or phone call into a funeral. That is a big time fail in my book.

Zimmerman was armed, knew the territory, and had reinforcements coming. All tactical sense tells you to dig in and wait. His hubris got the better of him.

Once again, you are assuming facts not in evidence. You do not know that Z. turned the incident into a confrontation by his behavior. You do not know who spoke first to whom. You do not know who struck the first blow. You do not know where the incident took place in relation to where Z. lost sight of M. (as per his 911 call transcript). You do know that a witness stated he saw M. on top of Z. You do know the the police report said Z. had blood on his face and the back of his head. You do know Z. claims he was in fear of his life and his head was being bounced off the ground. You do NOT know if his claim is true or false, and nobody else does either.

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    This is going to be a very interesting story for the next few weeks, once the APPEAL of this story wears off and the american public gets bored, the truth may actually start to come out. I say may because who knows with the media if the truth will ever get reported.

All I know is that I don't care if you are black, white, hispanic, green, blue, pink, purple or any other race, if this man was attacked by the dead teen, the shooting was justified, if he was not attacked, then he should be hung sooner than later. However, I can't make that call, I do not have the reports, I've not seen the evidence. All we have is media spin on a possible murder.

Therefore, I think people(the media and politicians) need to step back and keep their noses out of this investigation and let the truth come out.

cqcn88

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana

Did I miss anything?

I mostly agree, but, at the end of the day a person who another person merely perceived as suspicious is dead. M apparently had not broken into anyone's home, the story I read was that he had been visiting his father, and now he's dead. My point is if someone, well meaning they may be, ends up killing another who hadn't actually done anything up to a time prior to their confrontation, then the he made a mistake. Sure, once the fight was on Z defended himself and that's fine, I don't believe he did anything "illegal" , I just think he made poor choices. He should have a hard time looking himself in the mirror if he's honest with himself. Why not stay in the car and wait for the cops? I think Z got himself into a situation where he was forced to defend only himself (not another innocent bystander) and I think that is very irresponsible, especially for a gun owner. Anyone who carries needs to understand the consequences for getting into a confrontation are much much greater.

EDIT: I should say, before I get flamed, that I do understand no one actually knows everything that happened except Z. I'm forming a very flexible opinion that is subject to change when actual evidence is available. In truth it is likely a waste of time talking about it at this point.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Video of Zimmerman doctored? The plot thickens (and become more Duke Lacrosse Team with each passing day).

ABC News doctors Zimmerman video to peddle false story in Trayvon Martin case « Bob Owens

I don't know. I didn't see any proof that it was doctored (wouldnt't surprise me if it was though), the logo covering Zimmerman's head may be a little suspicious though, then again I still have no idea what happened that night now that the two stories of what took place have been divided among political lines.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And this is how it happens...they wouldn't necessarily bandage it as it is hard to tape on hair even if short and we do not shave heads to close wounds as it increases the risk of infection. Next expert please.

You guys need new equipment/training if your say that it wasn't bandaged because it was too difficult to do. Zimmerman's lawyer advised that the cut would have needed stitches. NO WAY on god's green earth is that allowed to remain exposed by a competent medical professional.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I mostly agree, but, at the end of the day a person who another person merely perceived as suspicious is dead. M apparently had not broken into anyone's home, the story I read was that he had been visiting his father, and now he's dead. My point is if someone, well meaning they may be, ends up killing another who hadn't actually done anything up to a time prior to their confrontation, then the he made a mistake. Sure, once the fight was on Z defended himself and that's fine, I don't believe he did anything "illegal" , I just think he made poor choices. He should have a hard time looking himself in the mirror if he's honest with himself. Why not stay in the car and wait for the cops? I think Z got himself into a situation where he was forced to defend only himself (not another innocent bystander) and I think that is very irresponsible, especially for a gun owner. Anyone who carries needs to understand the consequences for getting into a confrontation are much much greater.

EDIT: I should say, before I get flamed, that I do understand no one actually knows everything that happened except Z. I'm forming a very flexible opinion that is subject to change when actual evidence is available. In truth it is likely a waste of time talking about it at this point.

QFT

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Personally, I'm not going to take any statements made by the respective lawyers or other second-hand hearsay from either side at face value. Let the evidence gathered be evaluated and acted upon by the appropriate authorities who, as far as I can tell from the various posted Florida Statutes I've seen cited, proceeded precisely as they were supposed to under their laws.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    What the heck were they thinking releasing this kid's name? And why is the SPD leaking this type of info out? A 13 year old witness? Someone needs to be fired, then horsewhipped.
    At the end of the day, someone needs to investigate the media's role in driving the nation into a state of hysteria and endangering human lives in the process.

Can you say RICO and conspiracy?

Plus a handful of very substantial tort suits.

Journalistic ethics, another oxymoron.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Here's a more recent image of Tray. It appears the photo was taken on the afternoon of June 17, 2010.

Photo_on_2010-06-17_at_16.05__2_DC.jpg
    disney-girl-middle-finger.jpg

That lil thuggette

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Personally, I'm not going to take any statements made by the respective lawyers or other second-hand hearsay from either side at face value. Let the evidence gathered be evaluated and acted upon by the appropriate authorities who, as far as I can tell from the various posted Florida Statutes I've seen cited, proceeded precisely as they were supposed to under their laws.
    ^This^ There is so much agenda driven horse :poop: flying around now that i'm not even gonna try to speculate anymore about what may or may not have happened.

Gonna wait and see what the final investigation by all involved authorities brings about and hopefully if there is a decision to bring charges it is based solely on the evidence and not from caving in to political or social pressures.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Nah. He should be given a Letter of Marque, and sent tio clense his neighborhood of other pirates.
    Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.

You guys need new equipment/training if your say that it wasn't bandaged because it was too difficult to do. Zimmerman's lawyer advised that the cut would have needed stitches. NO WAY on god's green earth is that allowed to remain exposed by a competent medical professional.
    Unless Sanford's gone through some major tort reform, with a cut requiring stitches and/or a broken nose, Z would have gone to the ER before confinement.

So, ABC is now trying to set up a 13 year old to be murdered. Lynch mobs have no shame.
    If it helps the ratings ...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom