• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I probably just didn't see the part where the kid was trying to take Z's gun away.

Allow me to clarify, I do not know if this happened but if it did it would be grounds for self-defense.

This is the unknown link in the chain of events. No one knows what happened and that is why everyone is running around with their hair on fire.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    If Zimmerman presented himself as a threat to Martin, attempt to physically prevent his movement
    Show me where in the 911 audio it supports your statement, because the transcript and audio show just the opposite. Zimmerman stopped and returned to his truck to wait for police. He was coordinating with the 911 operator for several minutes on where to meet them. It was only after the 911 call was completed that Tray came up behind him and physically attacked him.

The only thing we don't know is if the timing was coincidental or Tray was watching and waiting for Zimmerman to get off the phone with 911 first.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    :popcorn:

Maaaaan, this one seems to have stirred the world up. And I see that as more evidence and information comes to light, we are beginning to see a somewhat if not dramatically different picture than the one the MEDIA tried to portray originally. Hmmmmmm, go figure that one.

Is there any more reason when something like this happens to stop, keep our moths shut and wait to see what all comes out in the wash before we form our opinions? There are always times (events) in each of our lives where we come to the realization that we can't always trust our eyes to present an accurate picture, whether from our own biases, our untrained abilities of observation or just not being able to see EVERYTHING in the picture. And yet so many of us are willing to take the first impressions of someone who wasn't even at the scene at the time of the event (reporter) and whose interest may not even be presenting an accurate picture of events. Rather to sensationalize so as to procure the widest possible readership and profit. And at the same time maybe inserting their own bias into the picture. - Oh I almost forgot trying to make a name for his/her self.

There still isn't a complete picture, but it is clearer now than before. But it appears that the local PD and Prosecutor knew alot more than we did (do) and were in fact doing their jobs when many were insinuating their inability (here as much as elsewhere) to do just that. Some that should have known better too.

We should all know better. The full picture ALMOST always comes out with time. The cops are just human, can't be everywhere at once and have to follow the process to get to the entire picture. This requires TIME. Which some of us seem to forget.

Now I'll just sit back and await the flames. :popcorn:

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Dude, are you seriously a LEO?
    Kutnupe14 is a LEO?
    icon_eek.gif

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Zimmerman:

We’ve had some break-ins in my neighborhood and there’s a real suspicious guy. It’s Retreat View Circle. The best address I can give you is 111 Retreat View Circle.

This guy looks like he’s up to no good or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around looking about. [00:25]

911 dispatcher:

OK, is he White, Black, or Hispanic?

Zimmerman:

He looks black.

911 dispatcher:

Did you see what he was wearing?

Zimmerman:

Yeah, a dark hoodie like a gray hoodie. He wore jeans or sweat pants and white tennis shoes. He’s here now … he’s just staring. [00:42]

911 dispatcher:

He’s just walking around the area, the houses? OK.

Zimmerman:

Now he’s staring at me. [00:48]

911 dispatcher:

OK, you said that’s 1111 Retreat View or 111?

Zimmerman:

That’s the clubhouse.

911 dispatcher:

He’s near the clubhouse now?

Zimmerman:

Yeah, now he’s coming toward me. He’s got his hands in his waist band.

And he’s a black male.[1:03]

911 dispatcher:

How old would you say he is?

Zimmerman:

He’s got something on his shirt. About like his late teens.

911 dispatcher:

Late teens?

Zimmerman:

Uh, huh.

Something’s wrong with him. Yep, he’s coming to check me out.

He’s got something in his hands. I don’t know what his deal is. [01:20]

911 dispatcher:

Let me know if he does anything, OK?

Zimmerman:

OK.

911 dispatcher:

We’ve got him on the wire. Just let me know if this guy does anything else.

Zimmerman:

OK.

These *******s. They always get away.

When you come to the clubhouse, you come straight in and you go left. Actually, you would go past the clubhouse. [1:39]

911 dispatcher:

OK, so it’s on the left hand side of the clubhouse?

Zimmerman:

Yeah. You go in straight through the entrance and then you would go left. You go straight in, don’t turn and make a left.

He’s running. [2:08]

911 dispatcher:

He’s running? Which way is he running?

Zimmerman:

Down toward the other entrance of the neighborhood. [2:14]

911 dispatcher:

OK, which entrance is that he’s headed towards?

Zimmerman:

The back entrance.

911 dispatcher:

Are you following him? [2:24]

Zimmerman:

Yeah. [2:25]

911 dispatcher:

OK.

We don’t need you to do that. [2:26]

Zimmerman:

OK. [2:28]

911 dispatcher:

Alright, sir, what is your name? [2:34]

Zimmerman:

George. He ran.

911 dispatcher:

Alright, George, what’s your last name?

Zimmerman:

Zimmerman.

911 dispatcher:

What’s the phone number you’re calling from?

Zimmerman:

407-435-2400

911 dispatcher:

Alright, George, we do have them on the way. Do you want to meet with the officer when they get out there?

Zimmerman:

Yeah.

911 dispatcher:

Alright, where are you going to meet with them at?

Zimmerman:

Um, if they come in through the gate, tell them to go straight past the clubhouse and, uh, straight past the clubhouse and make a left and then go past the mailboxes you’ll see my truck. [3:10]

911 dispatcher:

Alright, what address are you parked in front of? [3:21]

Zimmerman:

Um, I don’t know. It’s a cut-through so I don’t know the address. [3:25]

911 dispatcher:

OK, do you live in the area?

Zimmerman:

Yeah, yeah, I live here.

911 dispatcher:

OK, what’s your apartment number?

Zimmerman:

It’s a home. It’s 1950 – oh, crap, I don’t want to give it out – I don’t know where this kid is [inaudible] [3:40]

911 dispatcher:

OK, do you just want to meet with them at the mailboxes then? [3:42]

Zimmerman:

Yeah, that’s fine. [3:43]

911 dispatcher:

Alright, George, I’ll let them know you’ll meet them at …

Zimmerman:

Could you have them call me and I’ll tell them where I’m at? [3:49]

911 dispatcher:

OK, that’s no problem.

Zimmerman:

My number … you’ve got it?

911 dispatcher:

Yeah, I’ve got it. 435-2400?

Zimmerman:

Yeah, you got it.

911 dispatcher:

OK, no problem. I’ll let them know to call you when they’re in the area. [4:02]

Zimmerman:

Thanks.

911 dispatcher:

You’re welcome.

Call ends 4:07

Above was a transcription of Zimmerman’s call to 911 moments before he shot and killed Trayvon Martin. It was transcribed to the best of the transcriber’s abilities, and is not meant to replace any official transcript of the call.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aVwPqXc-bk

That's an edited recording, but at the end, where he says, "Actually, could you have them call me and I'll tell them where I'm at?" does that sound like a 5'9", 250-lb man who has just been running?

There are plenty of unedited clips of that 911 call available online. Tell me where it sounds like a fat, short guy chasing something.

It doesn't. There is ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE that Zimmerman was chasing Trayvon when Trayvon attacked him. There is PLENTY of evidence against it.

Consider this:

trayvoncrimescene.jpg

Zimmerman says Trayvon was running toward the back gate (circled in black). His truck was parked past the mailboxes near the clubhouse (circled in yellow). The assault and shooting occurred somewhere around the red-circled area, based on numerous witnesses saying it happened behind their houses, and Mary Cutcher's address of 2831 Retreat View Circle.

Now, if Zimmerman were chasing Trayvon for at least a minute, why did the altercation happen so near to Zimmerman' truck? Why didn't it happen further south, the direction Zimmerman said Trayvon was running?

Why? Because Trayvon came back while Zimmerman was returning to his truck. It appears Zimmerman stopped after the dispatcher said he didn't need to go after him.

Could you mark Trayvon's house on the map as well?

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Did you guys read that supposedly they got ahold of Trayvons tweets?

I really dont think I believe that they truly are his, they seem a little too off the wall and steriotypical, so I am going to ............ call this one early and say that this is photoshopped and fabricated.

Trayvon's Tweets the Daily Caller

The media circus is in a frenzy.

Huh... during the time the Supremes are debateing Obamacare..... the bread and circus engine has THIS to concentrate on... interesting.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Neither of the two sound like a saint but the media is really blowing it up.
    Turns out George is a good citizen. He is a volunteer tutor, tutoring black kids, and helped raise money for an African-American church. He is also a volunteer neighborhood watchman. We need more folks like this guy in the world.

Too bad the left and the black community in this country have destroyed the life of what appears to be a good man without having all the facts.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Did you guys read that supposedly they got ahold of Trayvons tweets?

I really dont think I believe that they truly are his, they seem a little too off the wall and steriotypical, so I am going to ............ call this one early and say that this is photoshopped and fabricated.

Trayvon's Tweets the Daily Caller

The media circus is in a frenzy.

Huh... during the time the Supremes are debateing Obamacare..... the bread and circus engine has THIS to concentrate on... interesting.
    You'd be surprised. Alot of young kids talk in this fashion on social media regardless of race.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom