• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    You'd be surprised. Alot of young kids talk in this fashion on social media regardless of race.

I guess I dont social media with kids anymore, its almost like a second language.

I really think we are going downhill in this country if this is how kids communicate.

When I was a kid we sent emails.

They had a start, beginning, and end.

I dont think we spent a lot of time worrying about what we said, but I know for DARN SURE we didnt mispell words like it didnt even matter.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I guess I dont social media with kids anymore, its almost like a second language.

I really think we are going downhill in this country if this is how kids communicate.
    I don't social media with kids either or much with anyone else for that matter but on occasion I have seen through other people I have known a few examples of what goes on.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I must admit, when this whole thing started and I blindly followed the media's leading, I was pretty convinced that Zimmerman was a wanna be mall cop with a gun who got scarred and had an itchy trigger finger. Now as more info leaks out, I wonder if the good Rev. Sharpton is having a flashback to 1987, the last time he stuck his neck out for a poor African-American youth who was being denied justice. For me, it keeps coming back to the fact that the local PD had 3 weeks to investigate this and came to the conclusion that it was a case of self-defense. Martin's family/supporters didn't like this conclusion, so now we drag Zimmerman to the grand jury. I've heard it said somewhere that a good DA can get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich, and you can bet that this DA has had it made clear to him by DOJ that he needs to give 110% on this one. If his grand jury doesn't indict, 10-1 that we have riots from Miami to at least Philly and probably LA for good measure.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by John Galt
    Dude, are you seriously a LEO?

Kutnupe14 is a LEO?
    icon_eek.gif

That's what I thought from some posts that I read several months ago. :dunno:

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Did you guys read that supposedly they got ahold of Trayvons tweets?

I really dont think I believe that they truly are his, they seem a little too off the wall and steriotypical, so I am going to ............ call this one early and say that this is photoshopped and fabricated.

Trayvon's Tweets the Daily Caller

The media circus is in a frenzy.

Huh... during the time the Supremes are debateing Obamacare..... the bread and circus engine has THIS to concentrate on... interesting.

Just keeps getting more bizarre. Why does EVERYTHING that Jesse and Al put their hand to turn out this way?

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    this DA has had it made clear to him by DOJ that he needs to give 110% on this one.
    I believe the State's Attorney has already declined to prosecute.
    If his grand jury doesn't indict, 10-1 that we have riots from Miami to at least Philly and probably LA for good measure.
    The governor has appointed a special prosecutor to look into this, and she has already stated she does not use grand juries to decide if she should prosecute justifiable homicide cases.

She has also stated it would be hard to successfully prosecute this case.

Maybe the DOJ can bring up some phoney civil rights violation.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by John Galt
    Dude, are you seriously a LEO?

That's what I thought from some posts that I read several months ago. :dunno:
    Yes he is a LEO but he's still entitled to an opinion just like anyone else.

I may not agree with that opinion at times but I will back him all the way when he chooses to exercise it.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Turns out George is a good citizen. He is a volunteer tutor, tutoring black kids, and helped raise money for an African-American church. He is also a volunteer neighborhood watchman. We need more folks like this guy in the world.

Too bad the left and the black community in this country have destroyed the life of what appears to be a good man without having all the facts.

As well as out illustrious President. AGAIN!!!

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Last edited:

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Yes he is a LEO but he's still entitled to an opinion just like anyone else.

I may not agree with that opinion at times but I will back him all the way when he chooses to exercise it.

I understand and agree. BUT, that doesn't shield him or any of us when we jump to early conclusions based on facts not in evidence that prove out incorrect. I am encouraged that he didn't automatically come out biased against the kid, but early bias w/out the facts is still what it is. And rather disturbing in a LEO when they generally see more reasons not to be than most of us combined.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom