• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Just look at his text messages. Look at his cell phone pictures. For how long you have been following this case, I would think you might do a little research.

Text messages and pictures do not a gang banger make. You're placing your own personal biases on Martin. And my opinion of this is based on the texts and pictures I've seen; so maybe you have seen something I have not. Care to describe the things that convinced you he was a gangbanger?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    All one has to do is look at the pics of him, read some of his tweets ect. He was a gang banger or at a minimum a gang banger wanna be. I have a son. No I have two sons. Neither look like TM (not talking about race) and neither act like TM. If they did I would be putting my boot up their butts. What kind of parent raises a kid like that?

He was also in a saddle on a horse. Does that make him a cowboy, or cowboy wannabe too?

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I watched much of the trial this afternoon and the National News this evening. I see trial is quickly turning into a race hate issue and that is sad.

It's a Brown Black issue and not a White Black issue yet two sides are being drawn with all three sides dividing up and forming along a racial tinder-filled line.

I think things will be tense until this trial is long behind us. A Long Hot Summer begins.

Bless us, Our Heavenly Father and watch over us. Help us to do right and the wisdom to know when and what to do when we see it. Amen

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Text messages and pictures do not a gang banger make. You're placing your own personal biases on Martin. And my opinion of this is based on the texts and pictures I've seen; so maybe you have seen something I have not. Care to describe the things that convinced you he was a gangbanger?

My future son in law (a young man of color) showed me a lot of things that are "Out there" if you go and look. My google fu is weak but he found it on his phone. He and most of his friends will tell you straight up that "T" was a thug or at the least a wanna be. We have discussed this at length.
    I know this is not proof but merely the opinions of some young men who would know. They all agree that "Z" did not Murder "T"

You can keep this up for a long time but the facts are what they are.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Why do you keep spelling his name with a j?

sw50sw8sw578.gif

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    I have nothing to base this one other than the past history. I think he will get convicted out of fear for riots. And then there will be riots anyway. Or he will be let go. His life is ruined, and he gets killed sometime in the near future. And there are riots anyway.

Jason

Are you saying there are groups of people who will riot for not getting their way?

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel

"Personal biases," oh the irony!

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I respect your right to disagree. And you're right "following" Martin is NOT an excuse for him to attack.... Problem being, you think Martin attacked Zimmerman, based on Zimmerman's words. If Martin were alive, and Zimmerman dead, would you believe Martin if he said Zimmerman attack him?

The transcripts of he 911 call is there for all who wish to read it, have you?

On the transcripts Z stated he had lost sight of T as he had run away. Do you believe that he was lying over the phone and was already making up his elaborate ruse so he could justifibly shoot T?

If you believe that T had run away do you believe that the middle aged overweight man had run down the fit 17yo to start the fight?

Unless you are discounting the validity of the 911 transcript how do you explain how the 2 of them became close enough for the physical conflict to occur if Z is the one who started it?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The transcripts of he 911 call is there for all who wish to read it, have you?

On the transcripts Z stated he had lost sight of T as he had run away. Do you believe that he was lying over the phone and was already making up his elaborate ruse so he could justifibly shoot T?

If you believe that T had run away do you believe that the middle aged overweight man had run down the fit 17yo to start the fight?

Unless you are discounting the validity of the 911 transcript how do you explain how the 2 of them became close enough for the physical conflict to occur if Z is the one who started it?

Let's be honest on this one. Zimmerman gained a ton of weight for the trial. It's genius on the part of his defense lawyers to suggest he do so.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Let's be honest on this one. Zimmerman gained a ton of weight for the trial. It's genius on the part of his defense lawyers to suggest he do so.

Before the shooting Z was still a overweight out of shape middlle aged man, and T was a 17yo who appeared to be very lean and fit. How many of you old out of shape guys can run down a 17yo who has already run out of your sight? Im sure there are some but I have no reason to believe that Z would be on that list

I remember what I could do at 17 and I know what I can do now in my 50's. I still hit the gym very regularly and am in great shape for my age but I wouldn't dream for a second that I could run down a teenager who had already run out of sight when I was walking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom