• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I remember the OJ case looking like a lock, too. We all know what heppened there. This one has the same gut feel to me.

I know how it should go but I'm thinking it won't go as it should...

You forgot its in FL.....nobody knows except for the jurors....who probably already decided before they even showed up for court. You could have 100% proof one way or the other an it wouldn't matter.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Here's the prosecutions new approach:

"He was beaten... but how bad? I mean, cmon."

That's why they're focussing on his walking, if he passed out, etc.

Granted, they're assuming that... mid-beating... Zimmerman should have known it wasn't "that bad"

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    How long until this circus is over and Georgie boy gets to get on with his life?

Oh, and how long until angry black men start murdering innocent white boys in order to get back their props for T-dog?

I strongly suspect that it will be "OJ" all over again. The jury, sequester or not, can't possibly not understand the likelihood of riots if Z is acquitted. The prosecution can't possibly not know that they don't have a case. They must be counting on affirmative action to win this.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    How long until this circus is over and Georgie boy gets to get on with his life?

Oh, and how long until angry black men start murdering innocent white boys in order to get back their props for T-dog?

Zimmerman's life as he knew it is over. His best bet is to write a book, or sell the rights to his story, hand over 75% of the profits to Martin's family, and go into hiding. And while I don't think he is guilty of murder, I think he is guilty of manslaughter. He was stupid, and will pay for it for the rest of his life. I don't wish him harm, but I don't feel one iota sorry for him. I hope he re-lives that night for the rest of his life.

As for the "murdering" part. Doubtful that will happen. In most court ruling that blacks see as "racial," if it goes against them and they riot, it's usually their own neighborhoods that they destroy. There may be some innocent "non-minorities" caught in the crossfire, but it's not like they're going to invade "white" neighborhoods looking for revenge.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Zimmerman's life as he knew it is over. His best bet is to write a book, or sell the rights to his story, hand over 75% of the profits to Martin's family, and go into hiding. And while I don't think he is guilty of murder, I think he is guilty of manslaughter. He was stupid, and will pay for it for the rest of his life. I don't wish him harm, but I don't feel one iota sorry for him. I hope he re-lives that night for the rest of his life.

As for the "murdering" part. Doubtful that will happen. In most court ruling that blacks see as "racial," if it goes against them and they riot, it's usually their own neighborhoods that they destroy. There may be some innocent "non-minorities" caught in the crossfire, but it's not like they're going to invade "white" neighborhoods looking for revenge.

You have the right to feel this way.

I am fully in the my rights to think you are wrong.

Manslaughter....really.

Just because he was following him did not give "T" the right to attack him.

I see epic fail on both party's. If I was getting my A$$ handed to me and had the ability to stop it....yup, you got it. Bang, fight over.

I know you will fire up the smoke blower and fog the landscape and that to is within your rights to do so.

Carry on.

-CM-

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You have the right to feel this way.

I am fully in the my rights to think you are wrong.

Manslaughter....really.

Just because he was following him did not give "T" the right to attack him.

I see epic fail on both party's. If I was getting my A$$ handed to me and had the ability to stop it....yup, you got it. Bang, fight over.

I know you will fire up the smoke blower and fog the landscape and that to is within your rights to do so.

Carry on.

-CM-

I respect your right to disagree. And you're right "following" Martin is NOT an excuse for him to attack.... Problem being, you think Martin attacked Zimmerman, based on Zimmerman's words. If Martin were alive, and Zimmerman dead, would you believe Martin if he said Zimmerman attack him?

Last edited:

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    If Martin were alive, and Zimmerman dead, would you believe Martin if he said Z

I respect your right to disagree. And you're right "following" Martin is NOT an excuse for him to attack.... Problem being, you think Martin attacked Zimmerman, based on Zimmerman's words. If Martin were alive, and Zimmerman dead, would you believe Martin if he said Zimmerman attack him?

Yea, I would support Martin in this case--Zim was the "Hoodie-Pants On the Ground-Gang-Banger" type of person looking into buildings, then Zim would be in the wrong..Bill.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Yes. Whoever survived, I believe that T would have been the aggressor. Z's character seems to be more meek. T's character seemed to be much more aggressive.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yes. Whoever survived, I believe that T would have been the aggressor. Z's character seems to be more meek. T's character seemed to be much more aggressive.

Honestly, I don't think what we know of these individuals prior to the event, that could be qualified.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yea, I would support Martin in this case--Zim was the "Hoodie-Pants On the Ground-Gang-Banger" type of person looking into buildings, then Zim would be in the wrong..Bill.

While I am aware that Martin was wearing a hoodie. I have not seen anything that indicated Martin was a "gang banger," nor that his pants were "on the ground." Care to explain how you came to that conclusion? A conclusion, BTW, I think many share.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    While I am aware that Martin was wearing a hoodie. I have not seen anything that indicated Martin was a "gang banger," nor that his pants were "on the ground." Care to explain how you came to that conclusion? A conclusion, BTW, I think many share.

Just look at his text messages. Look at his cell phone pictures. For how long you have been following this case, I would think you might do a little research.

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    Yes, but the detectives to come will be head shots.
    Absolutely. These are the detectives that found all the evidence pointed towards George Z's side of the story. They are certainly not going to get on the stand and say, "Whoa! We really dropped the ball on this one!"

Kirk: Just want to get your opinion on a point of jurisprudence. If the prosecutor does start asking "what if" questions, are the hypothetical questions allowed in a trial? They don't elicit any facts, and the answers are suppositions based on facts not in evidence. IANAL, but I think I'd be objecting every time the word "if" left the prosecutor's mouth.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton

All one has to do is look at the pics of him, read some of his tweets ect. He was a gang banger or at a minimum a gang banger wanna be. I have a son. No I have two sons. Neither look like TM (not talking about race) and neither act like TM. If they did I would be putting my boot up their butts. What kind of parent raises a kid like that?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I have nothing to base this one other than the past history. I think he will get convicted out of fear for riots. And then there will be riots anyway. Or he will be let go. His life is ruined, and he gets killed sometime in the near future. And there are riots anyway.

Jason
    So in other words the verdict will be...Riots.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom