• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    You look up "ghetto dum dum" up in the urban dictionary, and you get a photo of Rachel Jeantel.

Good work Mr. de la Rionda! Your "star witness" is a perjuring, racist reject from the Jerry Springer Show.

Can we start the hearings for prosecutorial misconduct yet?

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Dana Perino on the Five said she thought the all female jury will be disturbed with the condescension shown toward the witness by the defense attorney

As much as we like to yuk it up about how bad a witness she is, this is my fear too. And this is how all the TM supporters are playing it on social media. All the mistakes the defense caused her to make won't matter if the jury thinks he was just being mean.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    This one made me giggle

tumblr_mp2bmk35Qm1qz8pmfo1_500.jpg

BNyVhEyCQAAqpnA.jpg:large

After seeing her, I realize that Zimmerman killed a poor little blind boy.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    That right there is one butt ugly girl. :eek: And then the fact that the girl is junk yard dog dumb to boot. I could only stand watching about 30 seconds of her testimony. Can anyone say no credibility?:rolleyes:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    No Credibility..............

Man, call me a cracker to my face and I will call................well, no one cause it does not matter they call us racial names. Our race card has been pulled from the deck.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    The states star witness to boot!

LOL

Yea I know..if they have any chance at a conviction they are going to need to do better than that.

BTW I kinda think Z was kinda in the wrong and a little overzealous with his gig but there is no doubt martin jumped on him acting all thuggish. He lost big too. Martin probably shouldn't have done that. I have never read anything to make me think that Martin should have felt the need to jump on Zimmerman like he no doubt did. And from what I read of Florida law it seems like it was a legal shoot. It appears politics got in the way. From what I know of the case I would vote not guilty:twocents:

Racechase1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Indy
    Read the first page of this thread, and some of the very late ones. Trayvon learned one thing from that "Cracker", a fool and his life are soon parted.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Today and Monday the State of Florida will bring out its bring gun, a detective who will asked about hypothetical scenarios.:laugh:

"What if Jorge Zimmerman stayed in the car, would this been avoidable?"

"What if Jorge Zimmerman moved to Iowa, would this have happened?"

"What if Godzilla attacked Florida, other than an immediate request for a larger police budget, would this have happened?"

You know the prosecution is in trouble when they have to start the "what if" nonsense with their "experts". This is a farce and needs to be directed out. I hope the judge has the wisdom to do exactly that on all counts.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Today and Monday the State of Florida will bring out its bring gun, a detective who will asked about hypothetical scenarios.:laugh:

"What if Jorge Zimmerman stayed in the car, would this been avoidable?"

"What if Jorge Zimmerman moved to Iowa, would this have happened?"

"What if Godzilla attacked Florida, other than an immediate request for a larger police budget, would this have happened?"

You know the prosecution is in trouble when they have to start the "what if" nonsense with their "experts". This is a farce and needs to be directed out. I hope the judge has the wisdom to do exactly that on all counts.

As an attorney how do you think this case will go?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Defense has a witness that hasn't testified yet. Apparently they told cops TM was on top of Z raining blows down on him MMA style, then Z shot him.

It's pretty much game over for the prosecution. This is going to be an embarassing trial, and after Z is free to go, I fear for his safety.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Defense has a witness that hasn't testified yet. Apparently they told cops TM was on top of Z raining blows down on him MMA style, then Z shot him.

It's pretty much game over for the prosecution. This is going to be an embarassing trial, and after Z is free to go, I fear for his safety.

And as others have mentioned a not guilty verdict will without a doubt result in civil unrest by those looking for any reason to burn down their own neighborhoods:n00b: I can't understand it.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    And as others have mentioned a not guilty verdict will without a doubt result in civil unrest by those looking for any reason to burn down their own neighborhoods:n00b: I can't understand it.

Of course, because their "team" didn't win.

BTW, Steven Crowder has posted a great video on Jaental's testimony for all of us creepy-ass crackas:

"Retarded" Racist Zimmerman Trial Witness!! - YouTube

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom