• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I didn't ask you anything about Zimmerman. I asked you what YOU would do. Because you seem awfully okay with killing someone over making you nervous.

I said what I would do. Depends on what my options were. Did read my whole post?

You edited your post while I was responding. You seem awefully reading impaired.

I'll say it again. If I have the means to escape, I will. That's exactly what I did in my own personal experience. If I didn't have a means of escape, I will use whatever means necessary to defend myself up to and including beating him to death.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I said what I would do if I were in Martins shoes. What difference does it make if the example I used had Zimmerman as the stranger following me or billy joe jimbob? The scenario is the same.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    You edited your post while I was responding. You seem awefully reading impaired.

I'll say it again. If I have the means to escape, I will. That's exactly what I did in my own personal experience. If I didn't have a means of escape, I will use whatever means necessary to defend myself up to and including beating him to death.

Yup. Exactly. If someone's just following you, maybe you'd feel just fine about killing him.

That's all I need to know about you.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

Yup. Exactly. If someone's just following you, maybe you'd feel just fine about killing him.

That's all I need to know about you.

I bolded and colored the part you're choosing to ignore.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    M had the means to escape. He chose not to. He chose poorly and paid the price for his decision.

I'm sure glad I'm not friends with you.

Why have a trial then? Just call Angela Corey and tell her exactly what you saw. Case closed.

As I said earlier. Did M run away and come back to start the fight or did Z catch up to him and start the fight? I don't know and you don't either.

As for the last part, I'm not the least bit hurt.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Why have a trial then? Just call Angela Corey and tell her exactly what you saw. Case closed.

As I said earlier. Did M run away and come back to start the fight or did Z catch up to him and start the fight? I don't know and you don't either.

As for the last part, I'm not the least bit hurt.

The fact that you don't know, and have convicted Z anyway, says volumes about you. The fact that *I* don't know, means Z walks because his is the only word there is. Well, that and the evidence that backs up his story.

But don't let little things like that interfere with your lynch mob. You've had him convicted from day 1. Why? I don't know. I can only guess it's because of your hatred of neighborhood watch busybodies.

And I don't care whether you're hurt. I didn't say it to hurt your feelings. I said it because it's the truth.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    M had the means to escape. He chose not to. He chose poorly and paid the price for his decision.

I'm sure glad I'm not friends with you.

Sums up everything for me. Everybody talks about it being Zs fault because he got out of his truck, but what about Martin?
    He didn't flee.
    He didnt call 911.
    He didnt call his family.
    He chatted up his girlfriend instead. These are not the actions of a "frightened kid"..

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    The fact that you don't know, and have convicted Z anyway, says volumes about you. The fact that *I* don't know, means Z walks because his is the only word there is. Well, that and the evidence that backs up his story.

But don't let little things like that interfere with your lynch mob. You've had him convicted from day 1. Why? I don't know. I can only guess it's because of your hatred of neighborhood watch busybodies.

And I don't care whether you're hurt. I didn't say it to hurt your feelings. I said it because it's the truth.

And how many times have I said I would not vote to convict?

The fact that you speak of how the events unfolded as fact speaks volumes about you. In your mind, there is no possible way that Zimmerman could have started the fight. His word is the only word to back up his version of events. And we know how much his word is worth. You've had Martin guilty from day one. Why? I don't know. I can only guess its because of your hatred of hoodie wearing thugs.

Oh, I really am hurt. I'm here to make friends.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sums up everything for me. Everybody talks about it being Zs fault because he got out of his truck, but what about Martin?
    He didn't flee.
    He didnt call 911.
    He didnt call his family.
    He chatted up his girlfriend instead. These are not the actions of a "frightened kid"..

Didn't Zimmerman tell the dispatcher that Martin ran away? How did they meet up again? That's the million dollar question and Zimmerman's answer isn't worth 2 cents now that he's proven himself to be a liar.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    And how many times have I said I would not vote to convict?

The fact that you speak of how the events unfolded as fact speaks volumes about you. In your mind, there is no possible way that Zimmerman could have started the fight. His word is the only word to back up his version of events. And we know how much his word is worth. You've had Martin guilty from day one. Why? I don't know. I can only guess its because of your hatred of hoodie wearing thugs.

Oh, I really am hurt. I'm here to make friends.

I've known people like both M and Z. M was a hotheaded punk who didn't like being disrespected, and Z was (and probably still is) a panzy wet noodle busybody.

I look at all of the evidence that's been published, which supports Z's version of events pretty well. You apparently don't. But like I said ... don't let the evidence supporting Z's story interfere with your little lynch mob.

Didn't Zimmerman tell the dispatcher that Martin ran away? How did they meet up again? That's the million dollar question and Zimmerman's answer isn't worth 2 cents now that he's proven himself to be a liar.

Well, that's the only story we've got. Isn't it?

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

Did Z sound out of breath to you on the 911 calls? How does an out of shape man chase down a high school football player and CATCH him exactly?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I've known people like both M and Z. M was a hotheaded punk who didn't like being disrespected, and Z was (and probably still is) a panzy wet noodle busybody.

I look at all of the evidence that's been published, which supports Z's version of events pretty well. You apparently don't. But like I said ... don't let the evidence supporting Z's story interfere with your little lynch mob.

Well, that's the only story we've got. Isn't it?

Then his story is all we need. Case closed.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Did Z sound out of breath to you on the 911 calls? How does an out of shape man chase down a high school football player and CATCH him exactly?

I don't know. Post your video of the events because you must have one to know exactly how the events unfolded. I'm allowing for the possibility that the events happened exactly as Zimmerman said. I'm also allowing for other possibilities. Especially since Zimmerman has proven himself a liar. Why is it that you and others will not allow a different version of events?

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I don't know. Post your video of the events because you must have one to know exactly how the events unfolded. I'm allowing for the possibility that the events happened exactly as Zimmerman said. I'm also allowing for other possibilities. Especially since Zimmerman has proven himself a liar. Why is it that you and others will not allow a different version of events?

For one thing, you've missed the many times we've said the trial will bring out the facts. For another, you keep saying you're open to the possibility that Z. shooting M. was righteous, but you come up with every strawman scenario you can find to make Z. guilty.

Rhetorical question here: Have you ever told a lie? If so, you're a liar and nothing you say can be believed. But if you say you haven't, how can we believe you; you might be lying? Right?

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

How is it that when you post your feelings on how it happened, it is:
    "allowing for other possibilities"
    ..but when someone debates you and offers THEIR feelings on how it happened it is:
    "not allowing a different version of events"...

:dunno:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    How is it that when you post your feelings on how it happened, it is:
    "allowing for other possibilities"
    ..but when someone debates you and offers THEIR feelings on how it happened it is:
    "not allowing a different version of events"...

:dunno:

When feelings are posted as absolute fact? Like Martin had to be going for Zimmerman's gun because a shell casing was never ejected. How many people have stated that Martin through the first punch? Where's the evidence of that fact?

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    When feelings are posted as absolute fact? Like Martin had to be going for Zimmerman's gun because a shell casing was never ejected. How many people have stated that Martin through the first punch? Where's the evidence of that fact?

Proof anyone on this thread has said that their feelings are "absolute fact"?

More like:

"Hornady reads everyone else's opinions as if they think it is absolute fact"

Your posts come across exactly the same way to others. Pot, meet kettle.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    For one thing, you've missed the many times we've said the trial will bring out the facts. For another, you keep saying you're open to the possibility that Z. shooting M. was righteous, but you come up with every strawman scenario you can find to make Z. guilty.

Rhetorical question here: Have you ever told a lie? If so, you're a liar and nothing you say can be believed. But if you say you haven't, how can we believe you; you might be lying? Right?

I've lied, you've lied, we've all lied. That's partially my point. That's why I'm not satisfied merely on his word alone. I've never lied under oath but Zimmerman has. Zimmerman's best defense was his word and he alone undermined it by his own actions.

So by you're reasoning, Clinton shouldnt have been impeached for perjury, right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom