• Status
    Not open for further replies.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I'm sure a guy that would lie and conspire over bail wouldn't lie about events that could lead to murder charges.

And maybe he punched himself in the face, and banged his own head on the ground, to add credibility to his lies, right?

That's exactly correct !

He (GZ) stalked TM then shot him down in cold blood .

Then thought to himself , "well shucks now I need a good defense story " so he decided to beat himself about his face and bash his own head in the concrete .

All this took place in the middle of an apartment complex WITH the police on the way .

Makes perfect sense to me . :n00b:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Are wounds like tea leaves that can be read to prove the events that led up to the wounds?

A guy that lied and conspired about bail wouldn't lie about how it went down to avoid murder charges. His own lawyer realizes his credibility has been severely damaged. Is he in on the conspiracy to railroad Zimmerman too?

figley

Expert
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    SW Indy
    Are wounds like tea leaves that can be read to prove the events that led up to the wounds?

A guy that lied and conspired about bail wouldn't lie about how it went down to avoid murder charges. His own lawyer realizes his credibility has been severely damaged. Is he in on the conspiracy to railroad Zimmerman too?

I would imagine GZ feels betrayed. He has always believed, and in this case, was led to believe still, that he was a good guy, and that the cops and him, were on the same side.

He was then betrayed, by the local PD, the state PD, the state justice system, the President of the United States, the federal justice system, and finally, by his own attorneys. He, and his whole family, have had credible threats against their lives, have been in seclusion. He sees himself as the central figure in possible widespread rioting, that will cause a lot of damage and many lives. He's had a lot of time to himself to consider these implications.

That makes for a bit of a crisis, and may be expected to provoke some irrational thought. Where there were lies though, is debatable. Due diligence on BDLR's part, would have him, at the very least, request the judge delay bail, until GZ's brother, the keeper of the accounts, could be compelled to testify.

The real mitigating factor though, is that GZ did not act on any of those ideas. That failure to act, and willingness to ultimately cooperate with the legal system, may turn out to be benign, or it may turn out to be the biggest mistake GZ ever made.

Last edited:

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy

How many wounds did GZ have ? Enough to make his story credible .

How many wounds did TM have ?

A guy that lied and conspired about bail wouldn't lie about how it went down to avoid murder charges. His own lawyer realizes his credibility has been severely damaged.
    Not saying I agree with his choice to lie about bail but I think I understand why he did .

I look at it like this , GZ is a "wanted man" now . If the court knew he had any money , they'd have taken ALL of it .

It's not like ANYONE is going to hire this guy any time soon .

He had a "bounty" placed on him by a militant group and the "legal system" hasn't done ANYTHING about that .

If he does manage to not get prison time he will have to go into hiding for the rest of his life .

Is he in on the conspiracy to railroad Zimmerman too?

Conspiracy ? Oh you mean like MOST of the media trying their best to turn it into a white on black hate crime , even going as far as doctoring the video to fit their story ?

Or how 'bout sharpton & jackson organizing / demonstrating / leading marches against the man ?

Or how 'bout DELIBERATELY using old photos of TM in order to paint him as some young "innocent angel" ?

Or how 'bout raising questions about TM's arrest record / pattern of behavior and the issue being dismissed as if it had absolutely no baring on the matter ?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Conspiracy ? Oh you mean like MOST of the media trying their best to turn it into a white on black hate crime , even going as far as doctoring the video to fit their story ?

Or how 'bout sharpton & jackson organizing / demonstrating / leading marches against the man ?

Or how 'bout DELIBERATELY using old photos of TM in order to paint him as some young "innocent angel" ?

Or how 'bout raising questions about TM's arrest record / pattern of behavior and the issue being dismissed as if it had absolutely no baring on the matter ?

Does Zimmerman's arrest record / pattern of behavior have any bearing in the matter?

I can understand why Zimmerman was afraid. Had he been truthful in his assets, what would have happened? Denied bail? Bail set much higher? Nobody has damaged Zimmerman's credibility than George Zimmerman. Not the media, not Sharpton, not Jackson, not the NBP, but George Zimmerman. He has proven that he's willing to lie and conspire for bail. That's trivial compared to facing possible murder charges. If you're willing to lie about the trivial matter, why not matters that will impact the rest of your life?

I don't believe the bail issue was a spur of the moment deal. The call transcripts show that he went into great detail with his wife on how, where, and in what amounts to transfer the money.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Does Zimmerman's arrest record / pattern of behavior have any bearing in the matter?

I can understand why Zimmerman was afraid. Had he been truthful in his assets, what would have happened? Denied bail? Bail set much higher? Nobody has damaged Zimmerman's credibility than George Zimmerman. Not the media, not Sharpton, not Jackson, not the NBP, but George Zimmerman. He has proven that he's willing to lie and conspire for bail. That's trivial compared to facing possible murder charges. If you're willing to lie about the trivial matter, why not matters that will impact the rest of your life?

I don't believe the bail issue was a spur of the moment deal. The call transcripts show that he went into great detail with his wife on how, where, and in what amounts to transfer the money.

He even made a joke, while in jail, about the whole situation:

At one point they discussed plans for how to elude the media upon release from jail if he was granted bond. Zimmerman asked his wife to rent two cars and a hotel room with an attached garage.

She suggested he duck in the backseat to hide from reporters. In a thinly veiled reference to the controversial garment worn by Trayvon, Zimmerman chuckled and said: “Well, I have my hoodie.”

For simply idiotic stuff said by Zimmerman on a recorded jail line see:
    Wife to Zimmerman: You’re gonna have a great life - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I guess Z beat himself up while waiting for the cops HE called to the scene. Got it.

:rolleyes:

I'm not denying that Martin hit Zimmerman and caused those wounds. But how do those wounds prove who started the fight? Can they be read like tea leaves or something. We have Zimmerman's word on who started the fight and that's it. But we all know what his word is worth. Nothing.

The biggest piece of evidence that will lead to a conviction is himself.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Well then let's see them prove Z started the fight. That will be kind of hard to do since his word is all there is. Would you really convict him for murder sans any direct evidence that HE started the fight? It appears to me you would.

I would bet that you've told a lie at some point in your life too, over something far more trivial. Everybody has. So what would that make your word, or anyone's word for that matter, worth?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom