• Status
    Not open for further replies.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    1. Zimmerman was underage at the time of his 2005 arrest.
    No, he wasn't. Zimmerman was born on October 5, 1983. The arrest was July 18, 2005. He was 21 yrs. 9 mos. old.

You don't really know anything about this case, do you? First you say he was going to the bar with underage friends. I've shown you were wrong. His friend was the bartender, but you didn't even know that. You say he was underage. Yet again you were wrong.
    2. You were the one that stated he was drinking.
    I wrote, "Zimmerman wasn't there drinking with an underage friend.' That neither states Zimmerman was nor was not drinking, just that he wasn't there drinking with underage friends. And he wasn't.
    3. You win the Internetz simply based on the fact I don't think you can comprehend a single word you read.
    OMFG!
    lol.gif

You have been wrong this entire thread. You just make stuff up as you go along and you have the audacity to accuse me of not understanding what I am reading? That's rich. :laugh: What really funny is that you think people don't notice.

Hey, why don't you fill out your profile, tell us all a little bit about yourself. :)

Last edited:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    See, posting stuff like this just makes you look foolish.

In 2005 Zimmerman was in a bar having a drink with a friend. Unbeknownst to them an undercover sting operation was going on inside the bar with police officers/ATF posing as patrons to catch bar operators selling alcohol to minors.

I'll admit that I read a bad source regarding his DOB. But once again, you (as quoted above) were the one that stated he was in the bar drinking with a friend.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    I'll admit that I read a bad source regarding his DOB. But once again, you (as quoted above) were the one that stated he was in the bar drinking with a friend.
    Okay, I did write that in that post. I had forgotten I wrote that so I was wrong saying I didn't. Mea culpa. Which I guess was silly of me to argue about in the first place since he was, I just forgot I wrote that and I thought you were just continuing to make stuff up. :)

Friends?

The point in this case is who committed the illegal act? Who attacked whom? Did Trayvon attack Zimmerman or did Zimmerman attack Trayvon?

Last edited:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Okay, I did write that in that post. I had forgotten I wrote that so I was wrong saying I didn't. Mea culpa. Which I guess was silly of me to argue about in the first place since he was, I just forgot I wrote that and I thought you were just continuing to make stuff up. :)

Friends?

The point in this case is who committed the illegal act? Who attacked whom?

Friends? Nah...not unless we get an inflatable pool, 2 low class strippers, and 5 gallons of baby oil.

They were both morons. It sounds like most related to the case = morons...then again, it is Florida. If someone follows me for awhile and approaches me with an attitude, I'm probably not going to be overly polite. I'm not saying that Zimmerman ran up on Martin with an attitude, just a possibility. Martin may have been the only one with an attitude. If I would have been Zimmerman, I'd have tried to see where the kid was going so I could relay that to the police because I understand that neighborhood watch does not mean neighborhood police. The courts get to decide guilt or innocence...not some schmucks on TV or the internet.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    So your defense of your comments on this thread is pointing out examples in another thread?

So basically because someone else does something (even if its wrong) it should be ok for you to do it as well is how you are wishing to defend your comments about the woman.

Interesting.

So then because some people have successfully robbed banks, it should be fine for you to rob a bank as well. It is the same basic premiss. :dunno:

My comments about her mug shot is that she looks like an absolute *****.

Trayvon is fair game for any vile comments. His mother is fair game for vile comments. Rodney King is fair game for vile comments. If that mugshot had been the woman who called 911 because the restaurant was out of chicken nuggets, she would be fair game for vile comments.

But since many here are so emotionally invested in Zimmerman's innocence and looking for a bone to pick with me, any comments about his wife are off limits. My point is the feigned outrage many here are exhibiting.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Friends?

The point in this case is who committed the illegal act? Who attacked whom? Did Trayvon attack Zimmerman or did Zimmerman attack Trayvon?

We don't know. Zimmerman says he didn't attack Martin....

-BUT-

He also stated in court that he thought Martin was "round his age"
    ...contradicting the statement he made to police

He also stated that he had never been arrested
    ....contradicting his criminal record

He also led the court to believe that he was in poor financial condition
    ...contradicting the heap of money his website generate.

Conversely, Martin says.... oh wait, he didn't get a chance to be untruthful concerning this instance.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Maybe this is why it costs $50k to live in hiding.

George Zimmerman's prison calls show plans with wife Shellie to pay off bills | World news | guardian.co.uk

"Transcripts of the calls made by the accused murderer from Florida's Seminole County jail in April include instructions to his wife, Shellie, to "pay everything totally off", including credit cards from American Express and Sam's Club and some money owed to his mother."

"I even paid, like, your mom, 'cause you knew you were paying her monthly. I, uh, I even paid my school."

I wonder if those who donated knew they were paying for his wife's school.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    So you are saying it wasn't stolen and the police let him keep it?

Also I see you glossed over the point that Zimmerman wasn't there drinking with an underage friend like you asserted. His friend was the bartender.

Still, nothing that happened seven years ago changes the facts of this case. Who physically assaulted who?

Am I incorrect that Z pled guilty or admitted guilty in the "barfight with the cops" case and received Florida's equivalent of a diversion or conditional discharged based upon not reoffending?

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Maybe this is why it costs $50k to live in hiding.

George Zimmerman's prison calls show plans with wife Shellie to pay off bills | World news | guardian.co.uk

"Transcripts of the calls made by the accused murderer from Florida's Seminole County jail in April include instructions to his wife, Shellie, to "pay everything totally off", including credit cards from American Express and Sam's Club and some money owed to his mother."

"I even paid, like, your mom, 'cause you knew you were paying her monthly. I, uh, I even paid my school."

I wonder if those who donated knew they were paying for his wife's school.

Since legal bills caused by this case will probably dog this couple for the rest of their lives, I'm not surprised they opted to clear the financial decks, so to speak.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Since legal bills caused by this case will probably dog this couple for the rest of their lives, I'm not surprised they opted to clear the financial decks, so to speak.

He said on his site that he'd be accountable for all donations. Is paying off credit cards and his wife's schooling what his supporters had in mind?

I also like his hoodie comment to his wife in the transcripts.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    He said on his site that he'd be accountable for all donations. Is paying off credit cards and his wife's schooling what his supporters had in mind?

I also like his hoodie comment to his wife in the transcripts.

I'm willing to let him be human and fallible, and I expect that his commitment to being accountable for all funds donated to him for his legal defense is something he will live up to. As I said, he'll be paying off his legal bills long after his legal defense fund dries up.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I think, if I see some guy following me as I walk down the street, I'm going to beat him to death for making me nervous.

That seems to be okay with a lot of people these days.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I'm willing to let him be human and fallible, and I expect that his commitment to being accountable for all funds donated to him for his legal defense is something he will live up to. As I said, he'll be paying off his legal bills long after his legal defense fund dries up.

What would be the INGO opinion if Martin's mother sold t shirts to pay for her son's funeral expenses? Remember how terrible she was for even filing for the copyrights with zero evidence of her trying to sell a single thing? I still have yet to hear the first report of her trying to sell anything or a single apology for the things said about her copyright application.

I've personally written the checks for 2 funerals and I know how expensive they are. How many here have $10-15k lying around to pay for an unexpected funeral? Would she be justified in having a fundraiser to pay for those expenses?

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    So is treating people like criminals with zero evidence.

Do you REALLY want to get into an argument about the difference between observing suspicious behavior when that's your job (volunteer or otherwise) and being aware of what's going on around you when you're walking around in a strange neighborhood?

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    What would be the INGO opinion if Martin's mother sold t shirts to pay for her son's funeral expenses? Remember how terrible she was for even filing for the copyrights with zero evidence of her trying to sell a single thing? I still have yet to hear the first report of her trying to sell anything or a single apology for the things said about her copyright application.

I've personally written the checks for 2 funerals and I know how expensive they are. How many here have $10-15k lying around to pay for an unexpected funeral? Would she be justified in having a fundraiser to pay for those expenses?

None of us are innocent of making snap judgments based on incomplete information. I guess my question would be "why haven't we heard about it if M's mother (and what about the father) was forced to ask for donations to pay for M's funeral?" Not saying it didn't happen or that M's parents didn't have financial needs, but the MSM narrative, it seems to me, would have trumpeted such needs to the nation as another way to bias public opinion against Z.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom