• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Glock19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    NE Indianapolis
    How do you KNOW for a FACT he didnt try to identify himself, or would have if he wasnt attacked? Not saying he was attacked...because I dont believe everything i read...It could have gone either way. And it possibly could have been avoided if he stayed in his car, but we dont know that either...I dont know for a FACT that Martin wouldnt have came back to the truck and attacked him for following him in his vehicle either... YOU KEEP TELLING EVERYONE DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ THEN YOU TELL US STUFF ABOUT SOMETHING YOU READ! YOU ARE THE MOST CONTRADICTIVE POSTER ON HERE! MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!

figley

Expert
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    SW Indy
    The investigators said it could have been avoided if he stayed in his truck or identified himself.

As have countless MORONS on Youtube, and in general society.

Using this point as the basis of one's argument, tells me that the person realizes that he has no factual rebuttal, and is grasping for straws. Proffering this arguing point is usually the final step, before melting into emotional profanity.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

Using this point as the basis of one's argument, tells me that the person realizes that he has no factual rebuttal, and is grasping for straws. Proffering this arguing point is usually the final step, before melting into emotional profanity.

Do you have more evidence than those who have direct access to it?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

That's just like saying "Yeah but if Zimmerman would never have left his house that day" blah..blah.. Well he did both so that 20/20 hindsight does'nt have any bearing on the facts of what actually took place.

Howbout they deal with those? :dunno:

Last edited:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    That's just like saying "Yeah but if Zimmerman would never have left his house that day" blah..blah.. Well he did both so that 20/20 hindsight does'nt have any bearing on the facts of what actually took place.

Howbout dealing with those? :dunno:

And the facts are there isn't enough evidence to convict him. Does that mean we can't discuss his actions?

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Here is an audio of a 911 call where the audio has been slowed down but the pitch kept natural, and the audio levels adjusted so the screams aren't drowned out by the much louder audio of the person talking to the 911 operator.

Then, of course, the gunshot.

+++++

More previously-scrubbed video has came to light. Here is Trayvon participating in his fight club. No, really. That's him in the light-colored shirt.

Since YouTube USA takes these down immediately because Team Skittles claims a TRADEMARK infringement, this is hosted at the Belgium YouTube.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmVIQC4j5JA[/ame]

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Just a point of order for those who keep insisting that Z. had no business following M. or calling him in as being "suspicious". People keep erroneously referring to "his father's house". Actually, the house is reported as belonging to M's dad's girlfriend. Depending upon how long that relationship had been going, the neighbors might not know M. Sr any better than they knew M. was living there.

figley

Expert
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    SW Indy
    Do you have more evidence than those who have direct access to it?

Evidence of what?

While it is an incontrovertible fact, that had GZ not exited his vehicle, he never would have encountered TM, it neither proves, nor disproves, anything concerning the possible criminality of GZ's actions.

As far as we know, the incident at hand, essentially occurred between two pedestrians.

An assertion that GZ's jacket had no GSR, and eyewitness testimony by a woman claiming to have seen an actor in a white t-shirt, and a person in cuffs, wearing a, "hoodie", may stand all factual information we think we have, firmly on its head.

Trayvon Case New Evidence: Zimmerman Had NO Gunshot Residue; Gun Had Multiple DNA Contributers!!! [VIDEO] | Axiom Amnesia

http://www.axiomamnesia.com/Audio/Treyvon-Martin-George-Zimmerman-Young-Female-Neighbor-Sees-Zimmerman.mp3

http://www.axiomamnesia.com/Audio/Trayvon-Zimmerman-Witness-Interviews/Trayvon-Martin-George-Zimmerman-Witness-Statements-Audio-Witness3-Female-White-Shirt.mp3

I would hope all of us could be united in a search for the truth. None of us wants to see a good man get railroaded, for simply trying to defend himself with a firearm. At the same time, it does us all a disservice, for someone who carries, to act in any sort of criminal manner.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Evidence of what?

While it is an incontrovertible fact, that had GZ not exited his vehicle, he never would have encountered TM, it neither proves, nor disproves, anything concerning the possible criminality of GZ's actions.

As far as we know, the incident at hand, essentially occurred between two pedestrians.

An assertion that GZ's jacket had no GSR, and eyewitness testimony by a woman claiming to have seen an actor in a white t-shirt, and a person in cuffs, wearing a, "hoodie", may stand all factual information we think we have, firmly on its head.

Trayvon Case New Evidence: Zimmerman Had NO Gunshot Residue; Gun Had Multiple DNA Contributers!!! [VIDEO] | Axiom Amnesia

http://www.axiomamnesia.com/Audio/Treyvon-Martin-George-Zimmerman-Young-Female-Neighbor-Sees-Zimmerman.mp3

http://www.axiomamnesia.com/Audio/Trayvon-Zimmerman-Witness-Interviews/Trayvon-Martin-George-Zimmerman-Witness-Statements-Audio-Witness3-Female-White-Shirt.mp3

I would hope all of us could be united in a search for the truth. None of us wants to see a good man get railroaded, for simply trying to defend himself with a firearm. At the same time, it does us all a disservice, for someone who carries, to act in any sort of criminal manner.

I do want to know the truth is.

It's been stated multiple times here that the shell was never ejected from the chamber. There has been strong speculation that Martin was holding on to the gun, thus keeping the gun from cycling. Your first link shows a pic of a spent casing down in the grass. If Martin was holding onto the gun when it was fired, there should be GSR on his hand or sleeve. I wonder if they were tested.

figley

Expert
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    SW Indy
    I do want to know the truth is.

It's been stated multiple times here that the shell was never ejected from the chamber. There has been strong speculation that Martin was holding on to the gun, thus keeping the gun from cycling. Your first link shows a pic of a spent casing down in the grass. If Martin was holding onto the gun when it was fired, there should be GSR on his hand or sleeve. I wonder if they were tested.

That supposition probably germinated from the seed planted by Ayoob. Until the evidence dump last week, his was the only info available. People took his words, and constructed their own biased narratives. They shall be known by their fruits.

In his 23MAR2012 BHM blog entry, Masaad Ayoob wrote, " It has been reported that the gun was recovered with a full magazine and that only the chambered round had been fired. This is a condition we associate with something preventing the gun from cycling a fresh round from the magazine into the chamber after the shot was discharged. One thing that can cause that is another man’s hand wrapped around the pistol, retarding its slide mechanism. " Massad Ayoob

My understanding, until evidence became available, was that one round fired and ejected, but none chambered, as if the mag had fallen loose, which is not unlikely with a PF-9. From what I read now, it appears as though it was loaded 7+1, and one round was successfully fired. However, they couldn't find GSR on Zimmerman's jacket, which makes me wonder what's fishy about the totality of GSR testing on the Sanford PD.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    That supposition probably germinated from the seed planted by Ayoob. Until the evidence dump last week, his was the only info available. People took his words, and constructed their own biased narratives. They shall be known by their fruits.

In his 23MAR2012 BHM blog entry, Masaad Ayoob wrote, " It has been reported that the gun was recovered with a full magazine and that only the chambered round had been fired. This is a condition we associate with something preventing the gun from cycling a fresh round from the magazine into the chamber after the shot was discharged. One thing that can cause that is another man’s hand wrapped around the pistol, retarding its slide mechanism. " Massad Ayoob

My understanding, until evidence became available, was that one round fired and ejected, but none chambered, as if the mag had fallen loose, which is not unlikely with a PF-9. From what I read now, it appears as though it was loaded 7+1, and one round was successfully fired. However, they couldn't find GSR on Zimmerman's jacket, which makes me wonder what's fishy about the totality of GSR testing on the Sanford PD.

You mean both sides have been duped by media bias? Say it ain't so.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    The media is contradicting itself really? Looks like Hornadylnl has a future in media work.

How many times was it posted as fact in this forum that the shell casing was never ejected? Where did that fact come from? Was it a media source? Please give me a list of INGO approved media sources so I'll know where to get my facts in the future.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    How many times was it posted as fact in this forum that the shell casing was never ejected? Where did that fact come from? Was it a media source? Please give me a list of INGO approved media sources so I'll know where to get my facts in the future.

I think what I saw was that the mag in the PF-9 was still full, meaning it didn't cycle the first round from the mag into the chamber.

I saw that on a post by Mas Ayoob who was looking over the police reports.

figley

Expert
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    SW Indy

I've seen it a plenty, but have never seen a source, therefore I always hadiscounted it as some blowhard's opinion. In the same vein, I've seen and heard plenty of people spout the, "Don't get outta the car, George Cinnamon", line more often, and I don't consider it fact.

I would guess a lot of people also believe that buried in the reams of legal jargon that make up the very brief justifiable use of force statute, in Florida, must be a clause allowing for a justifiable physical beatdown, for the offense of, "disrespekkin".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom