• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Actually, that is not true. He did commit a crime. He smoked an illegal substance.

Z never claimed that he committed a crime, merely that he was actin suspicious. If he was high, he was likely looking in windows for an open back of cheetos.

Smoking an illegal substance is not a crime. I have encountered numerous people that have freely admitted that they have "smoked an illegal substance," and yet have avoided being taken into custody.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Smoking an illegal substance is not a crime. I have encountered numerous people that have freely admitted that they have "smoked an illegal substance," and yet have avoided being taken into custody.

Why does this not suprise me. Of course, you refuse to investigate suspicious behavior, so of course you'd let a little pot smoking go unnoticed.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    With your extensive forensic, medical, and legal background, can you please explain how long THC stays in the system versus THC metabolites and what is the difference?

Well, IANAL, but this is the one instance that I am up to snuff on. I have been in numerous drug labs, processing drug screens (being certified to do so, by the Indiana University Department of Toxicology) as a probation officer. THC in Any form us not eliminated from the body within 4 hours.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I just find it funny that one of the guys I worked with got popped recently for being under the influence of a controlled substance..... aka smoked pot. Seemed to be pretty illegal to me. But then again I think cops should respond and investigate suspicios behavior.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Why does this not suprise me. Of course, you refuse to investigate suspicious behavior, so of course you'd let a little pot smoking go unnoticed.

This is implied where? Are you suggesting that people that have smoked marijuana but are NOT in possession of it should be taken into custody?

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Well, IANAL, but this is the one instance that I am up to snuff on. I have been in numerous drug labs, processing drug screens (being certified to do so, by the Indiana University Department of Toxicology) as a probation officer. THC in Any form us not eliminated from the body within 4 hours.

How long then? Give us an average. Based on your expert opinion how long, on average, would it take for THC levels to decline to the level found in Martin's blood?

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Well, hypothetically, if I had some pot and then smoked it all, I would not be in possession of any pot, I would just be stoned out of my mind.

Without possession of said pot how would you charge someone?

Driving under the influence? That's how my friend got popped. Spent the weekend in county.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well, hypothetically, if I had some pot and then smoked it all, I would not be in possession of any pot, I would just be stoned out of my mind.

Without possession of said pot how would you charge someone?

Bunny gets it. And there are a bunch of people that will "throw it in your face" that they just smoked, and that "you can't do anything about" it because they don't have any more.

Glock19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    NE Indianapolis
    This BS about “dispatcher” and “911 operator” is obviously from people who are not familiar with modern public safety operations. Most of these “regular phone operators” are very specialized and trained specifically for the type of calls they handle. Many states, including Florida, have certification standards. Some communities consider them resource managers and actually pay them more than police officers. Regardless, of who was on the phone with Z, there wasn’t any “order” given, only a suggestion.
    Actually Florida doesnt have Certification standards for dispatchers...you have to be able to type so many words per minute was the only even remote thing resembling a test I took when I did Emergency dispatch in Florida...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom