• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If this holster sniffer ever gets on a department, trouble will follow him.

What is it called when a nurse purposely hurts a patient and is there to save them so they can be called a hero? I believe there is a term for that. Zimmerman seems to be a textbook case for it.

Psychopaths

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The facts that temper my opinion about ruining his life, have already been verified as factual, So I'm good. :dunno:

Good to know that we have police officers out there that feel it is okay to ruin someone's life when there has been no legal determination of the facts.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Techinically aren't all words made up at some point?

Yes, but I believe the lit scholar, Richard Nixon, actually coined the phrase... and that's scary.
    Hispanic is actually a word that pretty lumps all Spanish speaking people's in one category. Latinos that are mindful of their history will be quite offended if you refer to them as such.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    • A 17 year old is dead.
    • George Zimmerman's life is changed forever, probably not for the better.
    • A police chief and/or prosecutor will probably get canned.
    • A law meant to protect people will likely get watered down or repealed.
    • The dark side of the NRA is being portrayed before millions of people.
    • The federal government is intervening in a local issue.
    • etc...
    All because a neighborhood watch captain failed to take the dispatcher's advice and wait for police OR because a 17 year old kid smacked the NWC. Won't be any winners in this one.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    As a new guy, can I expect every single thread to degenerate into a "I hate liberals" love fest?

As an old guy I can tell you whenever I turn on NPR, PBS, NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, or any awards show it turns into a "I hate conservatives lovefest" and I just shrug or in the case of the John Prine/DNC benefit concert at the Louisville Palace I did three shots of kentucky Bourbon and would just yell out, "Shut up and Sing Hippie!" whenever he would start trashing Republicans. (I had paid 30 bucks and wanted to hear some of my favorite music from a talented albeit liberal songwriter/singer not a DNC talking points concert.)

Trust me. There are plenty of Liberal lovefests out there. A gun forum is one place where conservatives tend to be the majority. If you find yourself feeling too stressed by it just put NPR on in the background and you will feel better.

"I am Noah Adams and I speak with an inflection as all NPR's hosts do and this is Talk of the Nation. Today we will begin by trashing Christians, Southerners, Gun Owners, and Israel.":D

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    As an old guy I can tell you whenever I turn on NPR, PBS, NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, or any awards show it turns into a "I hate conservatives lovefest" and I just shrug or in the case of the John Prine/DNC commercial concert at the Louisville Palace I did three shots of kentucky Bourbon and would just yell out, "Shut up and Sing Hippie!":rockwoot:

Trust me. There are plenty of Liberal lovefests out there. A gun forum is one place where conservatives tend to be the majority. If you find yourself feeling too stressed by it just put NPR on in the background and you will feel better.

"I am Noah Adams and I speak with an inflection as all NPR's hosts do and this is Talk of the Nation. Today we will begin by trashing Christians, Southerners, Gun Owners, and Israel.":D

You bring up an interesting point. I think the reason it appears (or is) that way, is that conservations seem to be almost always the same. They don't vary in opinions a great deal. Whereas liberals are like a million different groups... but will come together like Voltron (sorry for the reference), whenever they feel threatened by the right.

Jake46184

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Indianapoils
    Unless he was lying during his 911 call, it works better than an interview.

The 911 call hasn't been presented by any source in its entirety. All you've heard are the parts that the sensationalist media have parsed, out-of-context, and strung together to support their desired agenda. They're desperate to manufacture a "racial slur" to further build their version of the "facts" so they can involve the Feds and allow Barack Hussein and his crony Holder to usurp the power of the local PD and prosecutor. This is a "hate crime?"

That's surely not on what you're basing a decision....is it?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The 911 call hasn't been presented by any source in its entirety. All you've heard are the parts that the sensationalist media have parsed, out-of-context, and strung together to support their desired agenda.

That's surely not on what you're basing a desision....is it?

Riiiiight

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom