• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    If Zimmerman was attempting to illegally detain Martin at the time of the shooting can Zimmerman still claim self defense since he was in the act of commiting a crime against Martin?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Police report from the night of the incident:

George Zimmerman Arrest Report | Weer'd World

It is becoming clear that Zimmerman was getting his teeth handed to him, cried out of help and when none came, fearing for serious bodily injury, he shot to stop the threat.

When/if this comes out at the grand jury, the Media just might get the chaos that they are trying to initiate.

Since Reverend Al is involved heavily at this point, do we know if there was anything written on the decedents torso?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I now know how I can plan a murder and get away Scott free. I'll run my mouth to him, let him pummel me a little bit, pull my gun and then shoot him. It was self defense.

Jake46184

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Indianapoils
    This is a local jurisdiction case and the President of the United States is making prejudiced statements on national television?

There is an election on November 6th. This loser of unprecedented proportions must go.

As to the case in Florida, it's clear that the media (sadly, including Fox) has no interest in the rule of law or presenting factual information. There is a feeding frenzy now, creating a sensationalized money-maker of a black teen (the picture of the kid that is constantly circulated in the media is 4 years old.....his recent images with friends tells quite a different story) who was viciously attacked by a "White Hispanic." Why does the media keep implying that Zimmerman had a police record past but absolutely refuses to mention that the kid was visiting the community BECAUSE HE WAS CURRENTLY SUSPENDED FROM HIS SCHOOL. They only report what will help pour gasoline on the fire and suppress the rest. Barack Hussein and the media are the ones who need to be in a prison cell on this one. Zimmerman, the police chief in Sanford, the local prosecutor.....all risk having their lives ruined because the media and liberal activists want this "White Hispanic" lynched for killing this poor, innocent, sweet-looking black kid.

This nonsense must stop. Zimmerman was not charged at the scene and still has not been charged. Florida law is very clear. The Feds have NO ROLE to play. This is a local matter and that's where it should stay.

Last edited:

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I now know how I can plan a murder and get away Scott free. I'll run my mouth to him, let him pummel me a little bit, pull my gun and then shoot him. It was self defense.

Your actions have to be reasonable, so if you can get a hothead to turn a verbal altercation into a blood drawing physical assault, you might have a chance of not being charged as long as various knee-jerk imbeciles, the race hucksters, anti-gun whores and vote scroungers don't make a martyr out of your attacker.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

Your actions have to be reasonable, so if you can get a hothead to turn a verbal altercation into a blood drawing physical assault, you might have a chance of not being charged as long as various knee-jerk imbeciles, the race hucksters, anti-gun whores and vote scroungers don't make a martyr out of your attacker.

Of course posting his intent to do so on a public forum might hurt his argument some. :ingo:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    If you profile based on race, you probably violated a persons civil rights and screwed up because you did it based on emotion, not facts.

I was under the impresson that a person's civil rights can only be violated by a government (fed, state, local) or biz. That is to say a STATE PARK for example can not tell me that becuase I am "black, brown, chinese, etc," I can not enter the park. By the same token a store can not tell me that becuase I am "black, brown, chinese, etc." I can not enter their store. As in both of these examples the .gov or biz are violating your civil rights.

However if I have a party and it's open to town of abc residents at my house but when the black/brown/chinese... family comes I tell them NO you are not come in is that a violation of their rights? After all it's my property and I'm not a .gov/biz so they can't sue me right? Sure that is being racisit but on a person to person level that is not a violation of civil rights? :dunno:

This is a local jurisdiction case and the President of the United States is making prejudiced statements on national television?

There is an election on November 6th. This loser of unprecedented proprtions must go.

As to the case in Florida, it's clear that the media (sadly, including Fox) has no interest in the rule of law or presenting factual information. There is a feeding frenzy now, creating a sensationalized money-maker of a black teen (the picture of the kid that is constantly circulated in the media is 4 years old.....his recent images with friends tells quite a different story) who was viciously attacked by a "White Hispanic." Why does the media keep implying that Zimmerman had a police record past but absolutely refuses to mention that the kid was visiting the community BECAUSE HE WAS CURRENTLY SUSPENDED FROM HIS SCHOOL. They only report what will help pour gasoline on the fire and suppress the rest. Barack Hussein and the media are the ones who need to be in a prison cell on this one. Zimmerman, the police chief in Sanford, the local prosecutor.....all risk having their lives ruined because the media and liberal activists want this "White Hispanic" lynched for killing this poor, innocent, sweet-looking black kid.

This nonsense must stop. Zimmerman was not charged at the scene and still has not been charged. Florida law is very clear. The Feds have NO ROLE to play. This is a local matter and that's where it should stay.

Does anyone have a pic of Zimmerman? How about a pic of the teenager? I did not know the information in this post above. The pic on TV did make the kid look young.

-Jedi

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

There is an election on November 6th. This loser of unprecedented proprtions must go.

The president made no such prejudicial statement that I have seen. Do you have a link of a statement made by the president that would indicate creating bias concerning this case?

A police record for fighting with police is in no way comparable to Martin's suspension (which was apparently for tardiness... not fighting, cursing at teachers, not for smoking dope in the bathroom)

Zimmerman's life should, at the very least, be ruined. The police chief and prosecutor, kinda sucks for them, but they will probably be on their way out too.

I found this interesting...

According to state crime stats, Florida averaged 12 “justifiable homicide” deaths a year from 2000-2004. After “Stand your Ground” was passed in 2005, the number of “justifiable” deaths has almost tripled to an average of 35 a year, an increase of 283% from 2005-2010.

Deaths Nearly Triple Since “Stand Your Ground” Enacted « CBS Miami

Odd that a new law would have such an impact so quickly.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I was under the impresson that a person's civil rights can only be violated by a government (fed, state, local) or biz. That is to say a STATE PARK for example can not tell me that becuase I am "black, brown, chinese, etc," I can not enter the park. By the same token a store can not tell me that becuase I am "black, brown, chinese, etc." I can not enter their store. As in both of these examples the .gov or biz are violating your civil rights.

However if I have a party and it's open to town of abc residents at my house but when the black/brown/chinese... family comes I tell them NO you are not come in is that a violation of their rights? After all it's my property and I'm not a .gov/biz so they can't sue me right? Sure that is being racisit but on a person to person level that is not a violation of civil rights? :dunno:

Does anyone have a pic of Zimmerman? How about a pic of the teenager? I did not know the information in this post above. The pic on TV did make the kid look young.

-Jedi

Negative. For instance, if you physically attempt to prevent me from voting, you have violated my civil rights. These type of cases were big in the 50s/60s involving the Klan.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Negative. For instance, if you physically attempt to prevent me from voting, you have violated my civil rights. These type of cases were big in the 50s/60s involving the Klan.

OK good to know but that involve say me on PUBLIC PROPERTY stopping you from entering to vote.

What about my example of I invite the town to my place but then I say NO to you (cause you are white)?

Does that then count as well? Or is that a private property vs civil rights issue and I'm mixing the laws?

-Jedi

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The president made no such prejudicial statement that I have seen. Do you have a link of a statement made by the president that would indicate creating bias concerning this case?

A police record for fighting with police is in no way comparable to Martin's suspension (which was apparently for tardiness... not fighting, cursing at teachers, not for smoking dope in the bathroom)

Zimmerman's life should, at the very least, be ruined. The police chief and prosecutor, kinda sucks for them, but they will probably be on their way out too.

I found this interesting...

According to state crime stats, Florida averaged 12 “justifiable homicide” deaths a year from 2000-2004. After “Stand your Ground” was passed in 2005, the number of “justifiable” deaths has almost tripled to an average of 35 a year, an increase of 283% from 2005-2010.

Deaths Nearly Triple Since “Stand Your Ground” Enacted « CBS Miami

Odd that a new law would have such an impact so quickly.
    Yes, we would all sleep easier if those 23 people would have just died like good sheep. The key word is "justifiable".

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Wow. Good to know we don't need to waste money on an investigation and a trial.

I didn't say that he is guilty of the crime. That has not been determined, so I will reserve judgment. However his actions were reckless, and a boy is dead because of those actions. THAT is why his name will forever be infamous (with my blessing).

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Of course posting his intent to do so on a public forum might hurt his argument some. :ingo:

And how is my post any more damning than appointing myself to neighborhood bully, generating complaints from fellow residents, accounting for 10% of the neighborhood's 911 calls, following and pursuing the kid when told not to, saying "these *******s always get away", etc?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I didn't say that he is guilty of the crime. That has not been determined, so I will reserve judgment. However his actions were reckless, and a boy is dead because of those actions. THAT is why his name will forever be infamous (with my blessing).

You will reserve judgement but want his life ruined regardless of the facts. Yeah, that makes sense.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    OK good to know but that involve say me on PUBLIC PROPERTY stopping you from entering to vote.

What about my example of I invite the town to my place but then I say NO to you (cause you are white)?

Does that then count as well? Or is that a private property vs civil rights issue and I'm mixing the laws?

-Jedi

Your mixing it a bit. If it were truly private property (ie not open to the public), like your home, you can deny anyone for any reason access.

However, if you have a private business, which is open to the public, and yet you refuse someone based on sex/race/handicap etc, you would be running afoul of the law.

I should note that I think a business should be able to deny anyone whenever they feel like it.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    If this holster sniffer ever gets on a department, trouble will follow him.

What is it called when a nurse purposely hurts a patient and is there to save them so they can be called a hero? I believe there is a term for that. Zimmerman seems to be a textbook case for it.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Well said. Rep coming your way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom