• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    your opinion of the author does not negate the fact that Zimmerman should be sueing the crap out of these people.

Explain "why" Zimmerman should be suing these people. I would also like to know "what" role you think government should have in this situation, as far as penalizing speech?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It is also apparent, that you do not know what the word "irony" means either

***sigh***

Sadly, I can't access my adult dictionary on my PC so I too am in the dark as to the exact definition of "irony".

I would say that is "ironic" but I don't know if it would work in this instance.

:dunno:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Sadly, I can't access my adult dictionary on my PC so I too am in the dark as to the exact definition of "irony".

I would say that is "ironic" but I don't know if it would work in this instance.

:dunno:

"Irony," is a noun, and the "root" of the word "ironic."

Uhhhh..... Not sure if srs?

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Explain "why" Zimmerman should be suing these people. I would also like to know "what" role you think government should have in this situation, as far as penalizing speech?

Zimmerman should be suing mainstream media outlets for deliberately twisting or omitting facts to change the story line to fit their race-baiting agenda, and, in so doing falsely impuning his reputation. That is slander or libel depending on the medium through which the information was disseminated and is most definitely grounds for litigation.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Zimmerman should be suing mainstream media outlets for deliberately twisting or omitting facts to change the story line to fit their race-baiting agenda, and, in so doing falsely impuning his reputation. That is slander or libel depending on the medium through which the information was disseminated and is most definitely grounds for litigation.

Or at least suing the guy that edited the 911 call

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Folks file for less than this. Not out of line. Someone has to hold the MSM feet to the fire. Why not this time.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    May 08, 2012
    Zimmerman to be arraigned today in Trayvon Martin case

By Yamiche Alcindor, USA TODAY Updated 7m ago

George Zimmerman, who shot and killed Trayvon Martin, is scheduled to be arraigned at 1:30 p.m. today in a Florida courtroom.

Update at noon ET: Zimmerman's lawyer, Mark O'Mara, filed a motion to have more time to ready his defense and a waiver of a speedy trial, according to court documents. Zimmerman needs "additional time to prepare" and realizes this may prolong his case, the papers day.

Last edited:

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    off topic but does anyone know what the record is for a real thread not those silly ones in the break room for rep and stuff?

jake

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    off topic but does anyone know what the record is for a real thread not those silly ones in the break room for rep and stuff?

jake

Bragging rights got over 2200 posts, before it got shut down. It was silly though.

I know this one is beyond that just saying.

This one has handily passed 'bragging rights' and doesn't seem destined to die off any time soon, much as I thought that it had. Jake, as for your question, I would speculate that we are going to find out here!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

jake

Jake, that is actually spot on. This has rose and fell with the Media coverage.
    Depending on what they see as evidence and how it is presented this could (depending on some of the folks) go on for a good while.

Bragging rights had its moments early on.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    It's not over yet! :):

Yes hopefully its a little more profitable than the last 250 pages from here on out :)

So seriously guys:

Did the hoodie cause this?

Who was the aggressor?

Can you start an altercation with someone and then claim self defense?

Is zimmerman white or not?

Im still confused if you guys could explain it again :D

Jake

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom