• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    One day the author of that article may end up with a law degree to qualify her "expertise," til then, I will view this and her out racial tirades as pure drivel.

So, she attends an online unaccredited law school? Where is your law degree from again?

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    your opinion of the author does not negate the fact that Zimmerman should be sueing the crap out of these people.

It's deflection. We called him out on his "facts" and he talks about dumb reporters. It's common with liberals and is how they tend to argue. You shout louder, if that doesn't work, change the topic and don't tell anyone and ignore any damaging comments or facts that do not support your idea.

In this case, he's ignoring the fact that Z was destroyed in the media and should be suing because he feels that Z SHOULD be destroyed.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Someone commits a dumb legal act that directly, or incorrectly, causes someone to lose their life, I HAVE NO ISSUE with their life being henceforth ruined.
    The person that committed the dumb act was Trayvon when he physically assaulted Zimmerman.

Homeboy won't do that again.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Then we will expect the same sentiment if you or another officer ever makes a mistake in your official capacity and something bad happens. I wont be holding my breath though.

ACtually, no they won't make that mistake. They don't investigate suspicious activities. They're too busy writing tickets on 465.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This is no slam on LEO but when seconds count, LEO is minutes away. It is a fact of life and not the officers fault. They are puppets tied to a dispatch system that at best is flawed.

figley

Expert
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    SW Indy
    Originally Posted by griffin
    The person that committed the dumb act was Trayvon when he physically assaulted Zimmerman.

Homeboy won't do that again.

Is this a fact?

It's in the police report, as Zimmerman's statement, and there's no evidence to contradict it.

There is apparently one eye witness, "John", to the fight, but not the beginning.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I really just say I am not surprised. We can't even get Carmel pd to take care of one douchebag on a C63 AMG that runs people off the road every day. Every. Damn. Day. Same time, multiple complaints and nothing.

So for one of their finest to play lawyer, judge and executioner on here is really no surprise.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I really just say I am not surprised. We can't even get Carmel pd to take care of one douchebag on a C63 AMG that runs people off the road every day. Every. Damn. Day. Same time, multiple complaints and nothing.

So for one of their finest to play lawyer, judge and executioner on here is really no surprise.

They have to keep monitoring this site in case they need to persecute some guy for scaring a dog away with a warning shot.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    This is no slam on LEO but when seconds count, LEO is minutes away. It is a fact of life and not the officers fault. They are puppets tied to a dispatch system that at best is flawed.

While I don't disagree with the first and second sentences, I'm curious about what you see as flaws in the "dispatch system". Would you care to elaborate?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom