• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Zimmerman is such a monster! Who decided that this busybody should be allowed to help people or protect their and his own property?

George Zimmerman: Prelude to a shooting - Yahoo! News

And the picture becomes a little clearer. It appears as if the media is trying to put this genie back in the bottle, if only in an attempt to salvage what is left of their reputation. Oh wait, never mind.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Zimmerman is such a monster! Who decided that this busybody should be allowed to help people or protect their and his own property?

George Zimmerman: Prelude to a shooting - Yahoo! News

To me the main proof against Zimmerman is that he called 911. Isn't that just the kind of a thing a murderous vigilante would do? Call 911 and then talk to them the whole time he was stalking his victim.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    To me the main proof against Zimmerman is that he called 911. Isn't that just the kind of a thing a murderous vigilante would do? Call 911 and then talk to them the whole time he was stalking his victim.
    :dunno: That's what I do every time I kill someone.

figley

Expert
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    SW Indy

He's a friggin' genius! Beatin' the po'po' at their own game.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    'Hello 911? Yeah, This is George Zimmerman the neighborhood watch Captain. I'm about to stalk this punk thug wearing a hoodie and shoot him then make it look like self defense. I'll give you the location where you can find us"

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    so you guys are following this case much more than i am...... do you think zimmerman will be found guilty?

jake

If he is, they are either going to have to come up with some secret evidence which has not surfaced or else have a rigged trial. While I am not convinced of the reality one way or the other, I have not seen anything approaching the burden of proof for conviction.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    If he is, they are either going to have to come up with some secret evidence which has not surfaced or else have a rigged trial. While I am not convinced of the reality one way or the other, I have not seen anything approaching the burden of proof for conviction.

he wouldnt be the first or last if this is the case to be sacrificed for political reasons. i have no clue tho, i quit trying to learn the truth on this case a long time ago

jake

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom