tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    It seems that someone is trying to start a race war-------------

Black on Black crime is seldom made a "news sensation"

Black on White may get the third page..

But NOW,(non white,on Black)weeks after the event it is now front page-------stop looking at the picture of the poor little inocent(14yo) boy---and look at the(17yo) "gangsta picture"with the tatoos---gold teeth--and "gang sign"-------he was in a gated area-----the"captian" had every right to question what the guy was doing there-----------

I'm to old to fight(72)----pick a fight with me,I WILL win.........rather be judged by 12,than carried by 6

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    It seems that someone is trying to start a race war-------------

Black on White may get the third page..

But NOW,(non white,on Black)weeks after the event it is now front page-------stop looking at the picture of the poor little inocent(14yo) boy---and look at the(17yo) "gangsta picture"with the tatoos---gold teeth--and "gang sign"-------he was in a gated area-----the"captian" had every right to question what the guy was doing there-----------

I'm to old to fight(72)----pick a fight with me,I WILL win.........rather be judged by 12,than carried by 6

I'm with you, although I am not to old to fight, just to tired. If you want to fight me I will shoot you, still want to fight me. the only fair fight is the one I walk away from. I will not start a fight and will do every thing in my power to avoid one, but if you insist I will blow your pinky toe off at least

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Most blacks don't care about that. Thing is, at one time Jesse Jackson actually used to care about that. I grew up around Chicago back in his early days. He was always in it for the money (Operation PUSH and everything else) but he also used to "preach" behavior.

Now he just wants money. If he can shake down NASCAR or anyone else, or create a race situation that he can somehow get money or publicity out of, he will.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Most blacks don't care about that. Thing is, at one time Jesse Jackson actually used to care about that. I grew up around Chicago back in his early days. He was always in it for the money (Operation PUSH and everything else) but he also used to "preach" behavior.

Now he just wants money. If he can shake down NASCAR or anyone else, or create a race situation that he can somehow get money or publicity out of, he will.

i'm sure the good doctor king would be appalled at what JJ and AS has turned his movement into.......... least i hope he would

jake

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    i'm sure the good doctor king would be appalled at what JJ and AS has turned his movement into.
    I think King would be appalled at JJ with "blood on his shirt" for the cameras as if he had been there.

But maybe not. I'm just guessing. He's always been an opportunist.

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    Zimmerman is half Hispanic but it makes for a better story to call him "white". Whips the black community into a frenzy and is great for ratings and people like Jesse and Al to get on their podiums.

Ironic since they wouldn't be calling him "white" if he robbed a bank. They would be calling him a "Hispanic male" then.

SHEEPdOHdoubleG

Plinker
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    East Central Indiana
    Blacks try to take "Justice for Trayvon into their own hands"

Just came across this link where 15 grown black men beat a 40-50 year old white man into critical condition in Alabama, and when they were done, one shouted, "Now that's justice for Trayvon." Link below.

Justice for Trayvon? - Independent Journal Review

Here is another link about two young adults beating up a white kid, simply because they were so mad about the Trayvon case.

» Suspect: I Beat Up White Man Because I Am Mad About Trayvon Martin Case Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Seems like some blacks are in fact itching for a racial divide.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Just came across this link where 15 grown black men beat a 40-50 year old white man into critical condition in Alabama, and when they were done, one shouted, "Now that's justice for Trayvon." Link below.

Here is another link about two young adults beating up a white kid, simply because they were so mad about the Trayvon case.

» Suspect: I Beat Up White Man Because I Am Mad About Trayvon Martin Case Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Keep posting these stories. They provide further proof that Zimmerman is innocent.

Glock19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    NE Indianapolis
    Keep posting these stories. They provide further proof that Zimmerman is innocent.
    :dunno: In what way shape or form did this or any other non-news-media story every say Zimmerman was innocent... Sounds like he is saying what everyone else is saying about it not being news worthy because it wasnt white on black.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    :dunno: In what way shape or form did this or any other non-news-media story every say Zimmerman was innocent... Sounds like he is saying what everyone else is saying about it not being news worthy because it wasnt white on black.

Again, the Zimmerman story is about whether Zimmerman is innocent or guilty for his actions on that night. Any of the other ancillary bull**** has nothing to do with his case. Who is on trial for Martin's death? Zimmerman? Jesse Jackson? Al Sharpton? New Black Panthers? I can't even tell any more.

Glock19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    NE Indianapolis
    So this forum all of a sudden only has the one topic. I can see more than a few posts talking about race on race crimes. Zimmermans trial has everything to do with stories like he posted if they keep claiming it was a HATE crime. This trial is about everyones right to carry and about a hundred other things. All depending on the outcome of this trial...

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    So this forum all of a sudden only has the one topic. I can see more than a few posts talking about race on race crimes. Zimmermans trial has everything to do with stories like he posted if they keep claiming it was a HATE crime. This trial is about everyones right to carry and about a hundred other things. All depending on the outcome of this trial...

The overwhelming tone of these "look at this hate crime" posts is a pushback against Jackson, Sharpton, etc. Is there anyone here who is in agreement with Jackson, Sharpton, etc? Ok, I get it. Hundreds of these types of posts do nothing to exonerate Zimmerman or protect your 2A. It only adds to the devisiveness.

As gun owners, we should all stop to think before we act with our guns. The Zimmerman/Martin case is not one I'd hang my gunowning hat on. The entire situation could have been avoided. As such, I would have avoided it and not allowed myself to be the anti 2A whipping boy that Zimmerman has become.

Glock19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    NE Indianapolis
    The entire situation could have been avoided. As such, I would have avoided it and not allowed myself to be the anti 2A whipping boy that Zimmerman has become.
    Oh so now you know for a fact that Trayvon wouldnt have went to Zimmermans truck or didnt attack Zimmerman when he was returning to his truck? I hope the police hire you as a psychic detective for the trial so you can tell everyone what would have or wouldnt have happened. PM me the lotto numbers at your leisure...

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Oh so now you know for a fact that Trayvon wouldnt have went to Zimmermans truck or didnt attack Zimmerman when he was returning to his truck? I hope the police hire you as a psychic detective for the trial so you can tell everyone what would have or wouldnt have happened. PM me the lotto numbers at your leisure...

How could he have been followed back to his truck if he never got out? If Martin tried attacking Zimmerman while he was in the truck, there were would be evidence proving that fact.

Instead, Zimmerman placed himself in a situation that has no "smoking gun" evidence to vindicate him. Your property is not worth my livelihood.

Take all the racial components out of this and make it a white on white crime. Post about it in the carry issues forum and I'd bet at least half of the posters would say it was a bad shoot or was not a situation where the shooter should have put himself in that position for ZERO evidence of a crime in progress.

Back to your race baitin hate fest.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Clearly, there is racial animosity in this country. How extreme that animosity is depends on your vantage point. I want to end racial animosity. Hopefully everyone else does as well. How do you propose we do that?

I don't think these posts are driven out of racism in the least bit. This is a public forum that has the potential to be viewed by millions. Will everyone see your (generic your) posts as trying to eliminate the animosity or increase it?

We can all sit around like kids and say "he started it" and continue fighting or we can do our part to eliminate the animosity.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    How could he have been followed back to his truck if he never got out? If Martin tried attacking Zimmerman while he was in the truck, there were would be evidence proving that fact.

Instead, Zimmerman placed himself in a situation that has no "smoking gun" evidence to vindicate him. Your property is not worth my livelihood.

Take all the racial components out of this and make it a white on white crime. Post about it in the carry issues forum and I'd bet at least half of the posters would say it was a bad shoot or was not a situation where the shooter should have put himself in that position for ZERO evidence of a crime in progress.

Back to your race baitin hate fest.

Clearly, there is racial animosity in this country. How extreme that animosity is depends on your vantage point. I want to end racial animosity. Hopefully everyone else does as well. How do you propose we do that?

I don't think these posts are driven out of racism in the least bit. This is a public forum that has the potential to be viewed by millions. Will everyone see your (generic your) posts as trying to eliminate the animosity or increase it?

We can all sit around like kids and say "he started it" and continue fighting or we can do our part to eliminate the animosity.

One of these things is not like the other..

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana

Shouldn't they be beating up hispanics? or at least whites AND hispanics? You know, to cover both bases.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom