• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bond 281

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Broomfield, CO
    They have tried avoiding race in news stories for several years. I read stories with the first headline all the time. Often the body of the story never mentions it either. So far that hasn't been a roaring success in changing our society.

Actually as far as I can tell they only avoid race descriptors if the suspect is black.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    YES The next time I am being followed by a suspicious person.

I will definitely call my girl friend for help.

That is a lot easier than dialing 911

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    OK, let me rephrase.. Societal change SHOULD influence media..

The latest episode is the Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman one, a story that shows how a media rife with malpractice and incompetence, a black grievance industry supported by a corrupt Attorney General, and a special prosecutor in a difficult re-election fight can twist facts and put to jeopardy a man already cleared of wrongdoing despite the lack of persuasive, dispositive new evidence sufficient to meet the state's burden of overcoming a claim of self-defense.

Articles: 'A Struggle Ensued': Lynch Mob Justice In Florida

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    The latest episode is the Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman one, a story that shows how a media rife with malpractice and incompetence, a black grievance industry supported by a corrupt Attorney General, and a special prosecutor in a difficult re-election fight can twist facts and put to jeopardy a man already cleared of wrongdoing despite the lack of persuasive, dispositive new evidence sufficient to meet the state's burden of overcoming a claim of self-defense.

Articles: 'A Struggle Ensued': Lynch Mob Justice In Florida

He makes a lot of good points in that article, but unfortunately seems to get a little carried away which really softens what was an otherwise solid piece.

Ignoring the defects in the original police investigation, assuming that there is no evidence outside of that in the PCA, and attacking Angela Corey for wanting a 12 year old baby-murderer to have legal consequences beyond his 18th birthday etc. hurts his arguments a lot more than if he had just acknowledged them.

Best,

Joe

Bond 281

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Broomfield, CO
    Going to be interesting to see how this one unfolds. Already seeing retaliation violence.

If he gets a NG, then there are going to be riots in the larger cities for sure.

Would make for good target practice at least.

Edit: Purple now for the people too dense to understand, or too obviously emotional (probably from spending time with commie liberals) to not take things in the worst possible contest.

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Going to be interesting to see how this one unfolds. Already seeing retaliation violence.

If he gets a NG, then there are going to be riots in the larger cities for sure.

Of course there will be. Not only will they riot if he walks or gets a relatively small sentence, I would anticipate that if Zimmerman gets sentenced to prison until the second coming of Christ they would riot in celebration.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    So in other words, if you're black you best whole up in your house during any riots so you aren't mistaken for a suspicious person?

I don't want to speculate too far. I don't take ownership of the idea. I simply am given to believe that my previous post answered the basic question of what the man meant.

Last edited:

Bond 281

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Broomfield, CO
    Sounded like a thinly veiled threat to me.

It is. A thinly veiled threat to shoot any rioters attempting to destroy my health or property. Given the rabid, mindless nature of riots, there would likely be ample opportunity.

Since when did people get butthurt over the idea of shooting liberal commie rioters who will likely be going around beating white people and destroying property.

So in other words, if you're black you best whole up in your house during any riots so you aren't mistaken for a suspicious person?

And where the **** do you get this idea? How do you equate a flippant comment about shooting violent rioters to going around shooting black people for the hell of it? Don't be a dick.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    It is. A thinly veiled threat to shoot any rioters attempting to destroy my health or property. Given the rabid, mindless nature of riots, there would likely be ample opportunity.

Since when did people get butthurt over the idea of shooting liberal commie rioters who will likely be going around beating white people and destroying property.

And where the **** do you get this idea? How do you equate a flippant comment about shooting violent rioters to going around shooting black people for the hell of it? Don't be a dick.

Martin looked suspicious. Look where that got him. With what's been said in this thread, you don't think there are those here who wouldn't associate a "suspicious" black man with any and all rioters?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom