• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yeah, that's why you've slammed him every second you get achance. you've made up your mind and you refuse to admit there could be anything else. That's fine. I'm learning. Time to pack up and leave this convo beause I'd have a better chance of banging my head through this concrete wall in front of me than actually getting you to admit there could be another side other than your distorted, half-truth filled idea of the boy-killer.

Not as I would like, but class is still in session.

Glock19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    NE Indianapolis
    Here is the problem, when Z describes this "suspicious" person to the dispatcher, his description of the person and their behavior isn't actually suspicious.

Go listed to his 911 call, he does not describe a suspicious person, except for his demonstrably erroneous assumption that T was on drugs.

Joe
    And what if there is more he was doing that Zimmerman didnt get to report to the 911 operator? There are so many possibilities, and so many things we dont know because we werent there. I dont know what else if anything he saw that would make him call 911, but he did.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Not as I would like, but class is still in session.

Of course. I don't agree with you explicitly. That's what you want. It's not what you'll get. You've already made up your mind to his guilt as well, sad to see an officer of the law that can't let the judicial system handle guilt/innocence or understand the "innincent until proven guilty" basis it's founded on. Sad.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Yeah, that's why you've slammed him every second you get achance. you've made up your mind and you refuse to admit there could be anything else. That's fine. I'm learning. Time to pack up and leave this convo beause I'd have a better chance of banging my head through this concrete wall in front of me than actually getting you to admit there could be another side other than your distorted, half-truth filled idea of the boy-killer.

So when can i borrow you "jumping to wild-ass conclusions about people" machine. It seems to be functioning really well today.

See, I can go back and quote at least 10 of my posts where I say I don't know whether Z is guilty and that I don't think he can be convicted. You won't be able to find one where I said he was guilty, because I never did.

Of course, don't let facts get in the way of your assumptions.

Joe

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    And what if there is more he was doing that Zimmerman didnt get to report to the 911 operator? There are so many possibilities, and so many things we dont know because we werent there. I dont know what else if anything he saw that would make him call 911, but he did.

So when you call 911 on people walking down the sidewalk, do you give the dispatcher all the reasons you are doing it or do you leave them out?

Joe

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Of course, don't let facts get in the way of your assumptions.

Joe

pot-kettle-black.jpg

Glock19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    NE Indianapolis
    So when you call 911 on people walking down the sidewalk, do you give the dispatcher all the reasons you are doing it or do you leave them out?

Joe
    What i do is not the issue.. I am not Zimmerman. I cannot read minds, I say again, I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE HE SAW OR THOUGHT to make Martin suspicious to him....

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    So when you call 911 on people walking down the sidewalk, behind people's houses, in a strange manner and isunknown in the neighborhood that has been burlgarized multiple times, do you give the dispatcher all the reasons you are doing it or do you leave them out?

Joe

Added the part you forgot. Facts... they're killer.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Where are you getting this behind houses "fact"?

It sure as hell isn't in the 911 call.

Joe

It's where the altercation happened, it's where he was walking. that's a fact. If was not mentioned on the 911 call, so that leads a REASONABLE person to believe he didn't explain everything on the 911 call. I imagine he kept it short, precise and on point until the police got there.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    It's where the altercation happened, it's where he was walking. that's a fact. If was not mentioned on the 911 call, so that leads a REASONABLE person to believe he didn't explain everything on the 911 call. I imagine he kept it short, precise and on point until the police got there.

Oh, you mean after he was pursued there, not when Z was getting suspicious.

You also mean at the time Z says T was pursuing him. Z's story contradicts your "REASONABLE" wild-ass theory.

Go listen to that "short precise" 911 call. It is neither and it says nothing about behind houses.

You aren't even making logical sense here.

If what you say is true, it damns Zimmerman because it shows him to be a liar about how the fight started.

Joe

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    To pull a page from your book...

It depends on if your idea of "suspicious" is complete crap or not. In this case, walking down the sidewalk, in the daylight, not under the influence of drugs, with your hand in your waist while young and black apparently satisfies your definition.

I personally think that is complete crap.

Joe

Where are you getting "in the daylight?" This incident happened at 7-7:30pm. Sunset on March 7th, the day of the incident happened at 6:30 that evening. So it was not "daylight". It was dark.

A suspicious stranger, in your neighborhood, walking behind houses at night warrants watching, in my book at least. I hear in carmel you can do anything you want the police there won't stop you.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Oh, you mean after he was pursued there, not when Z was getting suspicious.

You also mean at the time Z says T was pursuing him. Z's story contradicts your "REASONABLE" wild-ass theory.

Go listen to that "short precise" 911 call. It is neither and it says nothing about behind houses.

You aren't even making logical sense here.

If what you say is true, it damns Zimmerman because it shows him to be a liar about how the fight started.

Joe

I'm done. you made up your mind about how it all happened and unfortunately you're missing about half the evidence that's come out because it doens't fit your narrative. HAve fun with that.

windellmc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    Here is something interesting. From what I have read on Florida law, 2nd degree murder is for those who were present when someone else pulled the trigger. For instance when a robbery goes bad and someone gets killed, they charge the trigger puller with 1st degree and the guys with him for 2nd degree.

The correct charges for Zimmerman would be manslaughter or 1st degree murder since he pulled the trigger. 1st degree requires a grand jury to charge and typically they also use a grand jury for 2nd degree charges. So there is quite a bit of political manuvering going on here.

My take is the prosecuter wanted to make sure the charge read murder in the press but knew she could not get a grand jury to agree to make that charge based on the current evidence.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    To pull a page from your book...

Where are you getting "in the daylight?" This incident happened at 7-7:30pm. Sunset on March 7th, the day of the incident happened at 6:30 that evening. So it was not "daylight". It was dark.

A suspicious stranger, in your neighborhood, walking behind houses at night warrants watching, in my book at least. I hear in carmel you can do anything you want the police there won't stop you.

The shooting occured between 7-7:30 on February 26th. The sunset was at 6:23. Rise & Set Sanford, Florida for 2012-02-26

Here's the definition of sunset. sunset - definition of sunset by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

It is pretty likely it was still light enough that you could drive without headlights when Zimmerman first spotted Martin. But what the hell, some are still stuck on the 0230 thing, apparantly.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Of course. I don't agree with you explicitly. That's what you want. It's not what you'll get. You've already made up your mind to his guilt as well, sad to see an officer of the law that can't let the judicial system handle guilt/innocence or understand the "innincent until proven guilty" basis it's founded on. Sad.

You can keep your sorrow in that I have not ever stated that Zimmerman was guilty. As a matter of fact I explicitly stated that if charged, I doubted that the prosecution could even get a conviction.

I have no idea where you are pulling these ideas, but it's best that you keep them to yourself if you are going to start misquoting people.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    You can keep your sorrow in that I have not ever stated that Zimmerman was guilty. As a matter of fact I explicitly stated that if charged, I doubted that the prosecution could even get a conviction.

I have no idea where you are pulling these ideas, but it's best that you keep them to yourself if you are going to start misquoting people.

I think any reasonable person could believe you have infered Zimmerman is guilty of a crime reguardless of the possibility of him be convicted.

...and we have no idea who it was. However one of them illustrated their stupidity first, and illegal acts and stupidity often go hand in hand.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom