• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Ooh, oh yea, I forgot about that! That was my theory about antidepressants all along. As soon as they started prescribing them to teens, Columbine and dozens of other mass murders at schools. I want to find that out fo sho.

Many people put on anti-depressants have other underlying psychiatric problems that don't emerge until the anti-depressants clear their head up enough to allow them to function and plan. They're then able to carry out those plans whereas before the anti-depressants they wouldn't have gotten out of bed.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Many people put on anti-depressants have other underlying psychiatric problems that don't emerge until the anti-depressants clear their head up enough to allow them to function and plan. They're then able to carry out those plans whereas before the anti-depressants they wouldn't have gotten out of bed.

Not buying it. If it is all a coincidence with the drugs, then why weren't kids shooting mass murders in their high school before the drug came out?

fromadistance

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    false flag

:n00b::rolleyes:im sorry if i offend anyone with this comment.It is strange the a unemployed grad student can get all this guns and gear over a 2 month time frame,learn how to use it ,set up "complex booby traps" in his apt. Then after the shooting tell the cops that he had booby trapped his apt. . Then give up with out a fight

Somethings smells rotten with this situation.
    just give it some thought. for a few minutes.

dwh79

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton
    So far they are saying he bought the guns legally at gander mountain and bass pro however they have not said if he had a license to carry. I know it is a minor point and criminals will commit crimes regardless as they don't care about the laws. Maybe there was nothing that at this time is known to have kept him from buying them but it would help arguments with anti's I believe if we can show that he was not a permit holding gun owner and those who get the permit are not the problems. The fact is still there are nut jobs/ people who just commit crimes and more laws will not keep things like this from happening. If he had the knowledge to make bombs then he just as easily could have set bombs in the place and injured as many if not more. What a shame this story is. My prayers go out to all involved. My families safety is most important to me and being armed is one of the best ways to keep my family safe. Better acces to training is needed for all who carry as well. I hope the new Beechgrove Firearms offers classes as it is close to home.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    :n00b::rolleyes:im sorry if i offend anyone with this comment.It is strange the a unemployed grad student can get all this guns and gear over a 2 month time frame,learn how to use it ,set up "complex booby traps" in his apt. Then after the shooting tell the cops that he had booby trapped his apt. . Then give up with out a fight

You're missing that this happens one week before the UN Gun treaty is set to be signed by the president. And that the guy was in a doctorate class for neuroscience, which he disappeared for a long time during and dropped out when he resurfaced...

But otherwise, good to see someone using the thing between their ears to sort out a situation.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Soooo....
    :dunno:
    It will never be ratified...

We have signed LOTS of Treaties, and never Ratified them...

:facepalm: we are talking about the corrupt chicago way now in DC. Never let a tragedy go to waist. Some things are just not adding up anymore, especially his source of funds to be able to buy all of this if he was unemployed.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    So some people think this is the false flag event predicted to keep Obama in power? A plan B from Fast and Furious? How do you brainwash a kid to do this though? This was a smart kid, and he did this act with discipline IMO, to show everyone that he was smarter than them.

Pitbullguy81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    South Bend

Smells rotten to me too. Different news stations tells different stories. He dress' like the character "Bane" but says he was "the Joker". No job, but bought 6,000 rounds of ammo. Some say he kicked the door in, others say it was proped open. He gets done, goes to his car and waits for the cops. And then this happens a week before the firearm/UN thing. Who knows what to believe...:dunno:

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Be aware I also generally, have a plan to unleash total Chaos and another for unrestrained violence as well. Or any combination of the two that may or may not be needed... :dunno: :popcorn:
    Hey, Remember, some of us, will have YOUR back, as long as we are within 500 yards, or so, and we KNOW where each other are !!!!!

Top Bottom