• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Can anyone translate please? I understood about three words.

"I witnessed 2 vehicles related to the news service leaving a subdivision.

When I investigated where they might have been I observed an IMPD vehicle in a driveway.

I believe this officer was involved in the shooting of our beloved brother everyone.

He is outside with his lady, his daughter and his dog.

It is my belief that the news organization just left his residence.

I’m not sure if he is involved because I did not witness the events that transpired that day, but I’m going to be following up on my investigation. I think he might be involved."

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    The mayor has ZERO input on how IMPD handles protests. We have an excellent track record in handling protests. I worked the initial protests Friday, it was an 18hr day for me. We let them hold the intersection but blocked off traffic around it. I've worked countless "Conservative" and "left wing" protests over the years and we've always erred on the side of the protesters. If they block an intersection, we divert traffic around the area, no big deal. I don't ever recall shutting a protest down.
    Why allow them to break the law? Protesting is fine, great even. But blocking traffic is wrong and shouldn’t be tolerated.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    This road blocking "protest" stuff only works because the protesters are allowed to do it.

Whether it be BLM, ANTIFA or the Sioux we continue to give them attention with little to no repercussion for law breaking while terrorizing the driving public.

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    This road blocking "protest" stuff only works because the protesters are allowed to do it.

Whether it be BLM, ANTIFA or the Sioux we continue to give them attention with little to no repercussion for law breaking while terrorizing the driving public.

If they let it go too far, it can end up like the Dakota Pipeline Protests. The "protesters" were dug in and built up, and when the government finally decided to move them, it was a BIG deal.

And then you get a slanted, opinionated Wikipedia page focusing on how noble the protesters were, and how terrible the authorities.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Just jumping into this thread, and haven't read all 11 pages. It seems like a good opportunity to quote one of my favorite lines from a legal decision, ever:

"That the attacker sustained a mortal wound is a matter that should have been considered by the deceased before he committed himself to the task he undertook."

- Stinson v State (FL), 1971

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Advice to officers:

When attempting to apprehend a suspect, call out loudly, "Stop! Police!"
    If the suspect surrenders, take him/her into custody. If not, do not pursue the suspect.
    If pursuing a suspect who is using a vehicle, you may activate your lights and siren, but do not exceed the speed limit. If the suspect refuses to pull over, discontinue pursuit.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Mom: "If you knew my son, you loved my son." Apparently she didn't know her son, or she'd realize he was doing drive by shootings and posting them on his social media page. I'm sorry. I get it. She's his "mom" and she's going to love her son, but damn... She's gone blind, just like his "father" and the rest of the ones that are outraged over this. And I put "mom" and "father" in quotes, because it's obvious that they weren't really active in parenting. Or maybe they were. :dunno:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Advice to officers:

When attempting to apprehend a suspect, call out loudly, "Stop please! Police!"
    If the suspect surrenders, take him/her into custody. If not, do not pursue the suspect.
    If pursuing a suspect who is using a vehicle, you may activate your lights and siren, but do not exceed the speed limit. If the suspect refuses to pull over, discontinue pursuit.

FIFY. Courtesy is important.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just jumping into this thread, and haven't read all 11 pages. It seems like a good opportunity to quote one of my favorite lines from a legal decision, ever:

"That the attacker sustained a mortal wound is a matter that should have been considered by the deceased before he committed himself to the task he undertook."

- Stinson v State (FL), 1971

Winning. +10 inbound.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Mom: "If you knew my son, you loved my son." Apparently she didn't know her son, or she'd realize he was doing drive by shootings and posting them on his social media page. I'm sorry. I get it. She's his "mom" and she's going to love her son, but damn... She's gone blind, just like his "father" and the rest of the ones that are outraged over this. And I put "mom" and "father" in quotes, because it's obvious that they weren't really active in parenting. Or maybe they were. :dunno:
    The now deceased Sean Reed did spend 9 months in the USAF. Maybe some blame can be sent towards his supervisor and chain of command. If he was still part of Big Blue, he’d not have been doing 90 on I-65, shooting at the Po-Po, posting drive bys on social media...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The now deceased Sean Reed did spend 9 months in the USAF. Maybe some blame can be sent towards his supervisor and chain of command. If he was still part of Big Blue, he’d not have been doing 90 on I-65, shooting at the Po-Po, posting drive bys on social media...

But if that was basically who he was then maybe that's why he did not make the cut in the Big Blue.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    But if that was basically who he was then maybe that's why he did not make the cut in the Big Blue.
    I can think of a couple reasons an individual would have a 9 month tenure in the USAF when enlistments are minimum 4 years. Medical condition discovered at first duty station (face it, the Docs at MEPS, I’d prefer going to Doc Chastain and he was a large animal Veterinarian.). The other choice? I’m thinking serious criminal behavior to be gone that quick.

Edit: discharge for failure to attain appropriate skill level would take longer than this.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I can think of a couple reasons an individual would have a 9 month tenure in the USAF when enlistments are minimum 4 years. Medical condition discovered at first duty station (face it, the Docs at MEPS, I’d prefer going to Doc Chastain and he was a large animal Veterinarian.). The other choice? I’m thinking serious criminal behavior to be gone that quick.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess it was the latter.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dcb500
    Top Bottom