• Status
    Not open for further replies.

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Jediagh, I got to lookin', and I think your attendance list is missing a couple people. Some were maybes but maybe they're yes now?

See list below.

Last edited:

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    It took a few tries, but I *think* I have everyone.

And HOLY CRAP, is that a list or what???!!! Forget taking over the 25yd, we're takin' the whole place!

Trooper Lefty
    paperboy
    451_Detonics
    Jediagh +2
    Ghost of Winter
    LadyGhost
    45calibre
    4PWW9
    Libertarian01
    chef larry
    downzero
    AuntieBellum
    Bubba +1
    SWAMPMASTER +1
    TV1217
    johncarbaugh
    gregtheplumber
    Clif45
    JiNx0036 +1
    2cool9031
    revsaxon
    tem375
    Greatestsin +1
    Woodrow
    tuoder
    Delmar
    melensdad

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    list updated

@ 32 r we gonna fit in the 25 yard? We got 6 benches on the 25' yard right? That's about 5 people per bench. Ouch! You may be right we may have to take over the 50 yard as well. Lets set up at the 25 and if we need to spill over to the 50 we do that as well.

Greatestsin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Morgan Township, NWI
    I'll be coming solo after all.

I've still yet to pick up any carbine handguards or a rear sight for my AR but I want to throw a few rounds through her to make sure she's functional. I've only got twenty set aside so far for the rear sight and don't want one of the cheap ones with a big screw right by the charging handle.

So does anyone have one I can use just for about 20 rounds? Or maybe someone have one they don't need anymore that 20 bucks can secure? I don't particularly care if its flip fixed or anything just need something...

SWAMPMASTER

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Logantucky
    I hope this is ok to ask, But if anyone has a gloss scope of good quality and would like to sell it please bring it so I may look at it

It must be gloss for my Browning BAR 300 win mag to match the rifle

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'll be coming solo after all.

I've still yet to pick up any carbine handguards or a rear sight for my AR but I want to throw a few rounds through her to make sure she's functional. I've only got twenty set aside so far for the rear sight and don't want one of the cheap ones with a big screw right by the charging handle.

So does anyone have one I can use just for about 20 rounds? Or maybe someone have one they don't need anymore that 20 bucks can secure? I don't particularly care if its flip fixed or anything just need something...

I think I have an extra TROY rear BUIS, if I do I'll toss it in my bag and bring it with, you can use it at the range. I also have extra carbine handguards, I'll make you a deal on the handguards if you want them but the Troy battle sight is not for sale.

EDIT -- Can't find the extra Troy Rear BUIS, (I did find 2 extra Troy front sights) however one of the rifles I am bringing has one of those installed, in addition to a HoloSight. So its sort of redundant. Bring a flat head screwdriver and you can remove the Troy from my daughter's pink AR15, use it to make sure your rifle is not shooting around corners, then we can simply reinstall it on my daughter's gun when you are done with the sight.

ANOTHER EDIT -- I had 2 different types of carbine handguards. The old milspec (smaller diameter) and the new milspec (larger diameter). Both are new/unused. I tossed both in my range bag, you can choose. Oh, and yes, they are BLACK in color, not the wild colors I'm known to possess, but . . .

Last edited:

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Put me down for bringing a fewguns as well Jedi. Here is the list:
    10/22 rifle(.22LR)
    Hipoint 995 carbine (9mm)
    Springfield Arms XD-9 (9mm)
    Springfield Arms XD-40 (.40S&W)
    Walther P-22 (.22LR)
    Beretta Neos (.22LR)

I think that is it this time...

Greg

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    If anyone has any 10/22 accessories that they are looking to sell bring them there or shoot me a pm as I am interested in new stuff for my new rifle.

M9Hoosier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    NWI
    I will be in attendance...my first ingo event. Will be bringing g/f of course.
    List of guns: beretta m9a1
    Ruger gp100
    Glock 19
    Ruger 1022
    smith 642

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Better get there early for a good parking space, as the lot is small and will be interesting to see the lot full of INGO members. May have to add a tail-gate party next time to be new and improved.

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    Shotgun
    Please note we can only use #4 or smaller shells on the 25' yard range. Birdshot is OK as well.
    I just confirmed with my wife that she is working Sunday, so you can put me down as a definite, Lord willing and the creek don't rise.
    Just to verify, #7 and #8 are smaller than #4, is that correct? If so I will be bringing the Stevens 12 ga SxS.
    th_Stevens.jpg

I have about 800 rounds of 22 so the Marlin 60 is making the trip as is my 1858 cap and ball repo!

th_gunslinger-1.jpg

Would it be helpful if I threw another table in the Minivan?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Better get there early for a good parking space, as the lot is small and will be interesting to see the lot full of INGO members. May have to add a tail-gate party next time to be new and improved.

Nothing to worry about some of us are from the "real NWI" gettholand so we will either just make our own parking spaces (ie. double park), or just "gently push" (ie. ram your car) your car out of the way, or just take your rims for our own cars. :laugh:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Packing up the range bag today.

In addition to the other guns I mentioned, I'm going to bring my daughters Charles Daly/Browning Hi-Power (9mm) and a Smith & Wesson 45acp Revolver.

Question . . . is there anywhere to use a portable BBQ at the Winimac range or will they make us go over to a picnic area if we try to cook up a few hot dogs?

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Would it be helpful if I threw another table in the Minivan?

:dunno: Mebe...depends how much food just happens to show up!

Nothing to worry about some of us are from the "real NWI" gettholand so we will either just make our own parking spaces (ie. double park), or just "gently push" (ie. ram your car) your car out of the way, or just take your rims for our own cars. :laugh:

I'll just turn on the 4 wheel drive and park on top of Ghost's car. I'm sure he won't mind. :D

Question . . . is there anywhere to use a portable BBQ at the Winimac range or will they make us go over to a picnic area if we try to cook up a few hot dogs?

I'd say the parking lot, but it's gonna be quite full. There's quite a bit of grassy space behind the 25 yd that maybe we could use. I have some hot dogs in the freezer that I'd be happy to bring along.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom