• Status
    Not open for further replies.

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Bubba and I are in! We might even be on time for this one! Here's what we're bringing this time:

Handguns
    S&W M&P Pro, 9mm
    Glock 23, .40
    S&W 642, .38 special

Rifles
    AR-15, .223
    2 - 10/22s with tech sights
    1 - 10/22 with a scope

Shotguns
    Remington 20 Gauge

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    A little off topic but are there ever any "meet and shoot" events within an hour or so of Indy?:dunno:

I'm not sure if they do or don't. The INGO NWI has been the one that has been doing these "meet & shoots" for a few months now. It all started with a few of us just getting together & OC/CC at a restaurant and then we moved it to a range day type of event.

I would suggest you just start a "feeler" event thread for the Indy area and see where it goes from there. The first one we had was a bit low on attendance but we have grown since then.

SWAMPMASTER

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Logantucky
    Ok its my weekend off and all looks well to attend

I think the wife wants to come also

Guns I will bring: Please bring ammo if ya want to shoot any of them I may have some extra but cant count on it NO RELOADS IN MY GUNS PLEASE

RRA LAR308 26 inch needs to sight in all I have is ball but hope to get some 168 or 175 grain stuff

M1A with sage stock and IOR scope needs sighted in

WBY mark V 338 win mag if I get some ammo for it

Browning BAR 300 WIN MAG if I get some ammo for it ( no scope yet cant find one)

Ruger PC9 9mm

XD45 Tactical
    XD45 compact
    PARA 16-40
    Micro Galil pistol 223
    Bushmaster/Guinn pistol 223

Heck who knows what else I might bring most of these have not been played with yet and not shure how much ammo I might have

Wife will have her Marlin 357 mag

MAYBE just MAYBE I might bring the SPAS 12 but I dont want to clean it again but It loves 00 buck

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    Wifey and I really want to make it, but it would mean no sleep. The Crown Point show on Saturday, so little sleep there because I really dig that show. I'll work on the boss--he's an ex-Marine, former SWAT team member...he might just sympathize...I might not even have to come up with a story!

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    I'm not sure if they do or don't. The INGO NWI has been the one that has been doing these "meet & shoots" for a few months now. It all started with a few of us just getting together & OC/CC at a restaurant and then we moved it to a range day type of event.

I would suggest you just start a "feeler" event thread for the Indy area and see where it goes from there. The first one we had was a bit low on attendance but we have grown since then.

Speaking of our meet and greet at a restaurant. I think we need to plan another one soon. I mean meeting to shoot is great, but how about adding another thing where we can sit and chew the fat and solve all the world's problems as well? :laugh:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Speaking of our meet and greet at a restaurant. I think we need to plan another one soon. I mean meeting to shoot is great, but how about adding another thing where we can sit and chew the fat and solve all the world's problems as well? :laugh:
    Well there is the Open Carry Cigar Night on July 15 in Cedar Lake, go to the McDonald's drive through on your way there and bring enough for everyone :laugh:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    If I come I'll bring the AR and Super Redhawk, and my 870 so maybe someone can help me zero that damn Nikon.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Agree.. But let us get thru this next Sunday and we can talk there (range) about the next food meet. gggrrrr I'm hungry already! :D

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Anyone been to the Crown Point show? We could meet up there on Saturday, grab some food, and then continue the fun on Sunday...is the Crown Point show worth it? How many vendors/what do they typically have?

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    The Crown Point show is a nice, rural show. I like it. It has a great vibe and good people. What makes a show "suck?" Walk, talk, look for that hidden jewel, and if you don't find it, it was still a nice way to spend a Saturday. Does a show have to have 1500 tables to make it worthwhile? Me personally, I like breathing room. There is also a lot less competition for what you might want. It's a nice atmosphere.

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    The Crown Point show is a nice, rural show. I like it. It has a great vibe and good people. What makes a show "suck?" Walk, talk, look for that hidden jewel, and if you don't find it, it was still a nice way to spend a Saturday. Does a show have to have 1500 tables to make it worthwhile? Me personally, I like breathing room. There is also a lot less competition for what you might want. It's a nice atmosphere.

Thanks, Woodrow. I appreciate the feedback. Guess I'll just have to judge for myself!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

This! The show is small compares to others in the area and it's "tiny" compared to the 1500. However it's only $5 and for most of us in the region it's close. A nice little sat event to just get out of the house and look at stuff you know you really should not be buying. :laugh:

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    This! The show is small compares to others in the area and it's "tiny" compared to the 1500. However it's only $5 and for most of us in the region it's close. A nice little sat event to just get out of the house and look at stuff you know you really should not be buying. :laugh:

Shouldn't be buying is right...damn mortgage and food! It isn't the best show, but i have found some decent things here and for the price of admission, you really can't beat if for a few hours of being in friendly territory.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom