GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yes, but I didn't in hale....yeah right.

When I was young, stupid, invincible, and immortal. There's a few things I did as a kid that I am fortunate to live through or not get caught doing.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    I was a teenager, I made mistakes. They made me who I am, and I learned from all of them. I just thank my lucky stars and the good lord that I lived through them!

stack23

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    NWI
    yes i have, and i steel feel it is 100x's safer than drinking alcohol, don't smoke anymore though.

would also like to mention my dad smoked after he had his surgery to remove prostate cancer, he said he can honestly say it was one of the only things that took away nausea, relieved pain, and helped with his appetite. I'm 100% for Legalization

Last edited:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    yes i have, and i steel feel it is 100x's safer than drinking alcohol, don't smoke anymore though.

would also like to mention my dad smoked after he had his surgery to remove prostate cancer, he said he can honestly say it was one of the only things that took away nausea, relieved pain, and helped with his appetite. I'm 100% for Legalization

:yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway:

To much money is spent chasing pot. It should be legalized and taxed.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Believe it or not, I have never, not one single time become more intimate with it than to recognize the smell of it burning. I'm just not that kinda guy. I do think the "war on drugs" is expensive and counterproductive; it's costing us a lot of money and rights, but not slowing anyone down getting whatever they want. Just think: if you could get the more naturally occurring stuff without opprobrium, perhaps we wouldn't have had these jackwagons cooking meth in the first place. It's the 21st century. Where's my hovercar?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I was a teenager, I made mistakes. They made me who I am, and I learned from all of them. I just thank my lucky stars and the good lord that I lived through them!

What does making mistakes have to do with smoking pot?

Anyway, yes I've smoked marijuana before, haven't in a long time, but also think it should be legalized.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    What does making mistakes have to do with smoking pot?

Anyway, yes I've smoked marijuana before, haven't in a long time, but also think it should be legalized.

Smoking pot was a mistake. I shouldnt have done it, but did as a dumb youth.. Live and learn.

stack23

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    NWI
    if you think smoking pot is a mistake you should feel the same way about drinking a beer or smoking a cigarette :twocents:

Top Bottom