• Have you ever tried Marijauna?

• Total voters

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    You obviously have never been around any constant pot smokers.

You havent read all the posts Ive made in this thread.

I spent 5 years of my life on opium and opiates and pot and pills and anything and about everything. I know what Im talking about from first hand experiance.

Go back a few pages and read the first post I made in this thread. Then if you want to know the whole story PM me.

Im a totally different person now than I was back then. I belive Im better off for the experiances I had. It opened my eyes to alot of things.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Heh, "high on life". Life is my hallucinogen. People generalize from what they've experienced, and what they've seen in others. The thing is, each person's reaction to each chemical is very individual. Addiction is a lot more complex than even the "experts" will let on. You can talk to heroin users that'll tell you it's easier to give up heroin than cigarettes, then you can find people that have no apparent addiction to cigarettes. There's even a name for them, "chippers". I don't want someone having an acid flashback while he's driving my kid's school bus, so maybe there's room for some restrictions, but if he's not actually "under the influence" of something it often comes down to people trying to win the lawsuit lottery. "Ooh, pothead! Sue!"

That would be me. Smoked for 2 years in college, quit cold turkey last semester before graduation. Broke up with boyfriend after graduation, started smoking again for the summer. Quit again cold turkey in the fall, and only occasionally have one when I'm out with friends who are kind enough to offer up a few. I have never needed a cigarette.

And, yes, to the OP question. Once, in high school. And a few times via the hanging smoke cloud in Market Square Arena and the old Dome. The intended usage resulted in a serious fit of uncontrollable laughter followed by an immediate desire to curl up and go to sleep. Never saw the point in spending good money on that.

Top Bottom