• Have you ever tried Marijauna?

• Total voters

Taylorz71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Central IN
    I know a lot of people that have, but I never did though even in college. My dad was a trooper so I never wanted to cross that line. The desire to follow in his footsteps kept me away from such things. I only wish that would have kept me away from other decisions that I now consider to have been poor.........

hacksawfg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hopefully not Genera
    Never have, never will. I only use alcohol to impair brain function. Pot should probably be legalized, just to let the DEA work on more hard core drugs like meth/crack/etc.

If they do though, I'm totally buying stock in Yum! Brands (owners of Taco Bell).

funny-dar-12.jpg

powerstrokin

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Indiana
    I did a few times before enlisting (they already know) but it just wasn't my thing. My drug of choice has always been alcohol but I'm trying to stay sober. That stuff is much worse than pot in my opinion. I say legalize it. There are so many health benefits already known about THC and many many more I'm sure if we were just allowed to do proper studies.

We've shot ourselves in the foot over the last hundred years by not allowing open study of THC. Could have cured many things, who knows. But I know that's not in the master plan anyways.

Hell, they say it's good for back pain. I'd love to try it for mine. Not smoking it, but there are rubs like Vicks etc. that I would try. I just hated smoking it honestly.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Well, not really, since he never files a tax return and doesn't apply for or accept any type of public assistance because he doesn't want "the man" to know about his source(s) of income or how much he makes. No government enabling going on, just plain lazy dope smoker. More like parents enabling if anything.

I have nothing against a successful, contributing member of society that also happens to be a dope smoker. Just don't want to see it legalized.

Dirty Steve

So you're ok with the government taking away freedoms if it fulfills your vendetta against your brother in law? ThAts sound logic

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Nope. Never. Not once. I do know people that have smoked most of their lives (mid 20s that started in junior high and people in their 60s that have smoked longer than I've been alive). It should be legalized. The war on drugs is stupid and a gigantic failure.

Dirty Steve

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Danville
    So you're ok with the government taking away freedoms if it fulfills your vendetta against your brother in law? ThAts sound logic

Do what????I said he is not on the public dole. Who said anything about supporting government taking away freedom? If making dope illegal to smoke is supporting the government in taking away my freedoms, well, then yah I guess I support that.

I have no vendetta against him, just don't have any respect for him.

Dirty Steve

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Do what????I said he is not on the public dole. Who said anything about supporting government taking away freedom? If making dope illegal to smoke is supporting the government in taking away my freedoms, well, then yah I guess I support that.

I have no vendetta against him, just don't have any respect for him.

Dirty Steve

Then that is bad. Pot is no worse than any other legalized drug such as alcohol. We need the government out of everyones business that is not harming another person.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Heh, "high on life". Life is my hallucinogen. People generalize from what they've experienced, and what they've seen in others. The thing is, each person's reaction to each chemical is very individual. Addiction is a lot more complex than even the "experts" will let on. You can talk to heroin users that'll tell you it's easier to give up heroin than cigarettes, then you can find people that have no apparent addiction to cigarettes. There's even a name for them, "chippers". I don't want someone having an acid flashback while he's driving my kid's school bus, so maybe there's room for some restrictions, but if he's not actually "under the influence" of something it often comes down to people trying to win the lawsuit lottery. "Ooh, pothead! Sue!"

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Heh, "high on life". Life is my hallucinogen. People generalize from what they've experienced, and what they've seen in others. The thing is, each person's reaction to each chemical is very individual. Addiction is a lot more complex than even the "experts" will let on. You can talk to heroin users that'll tell you it's easier to give up heroin than cigarettes, then you can find people that have no apparent addiction to cigarettes. There's even a name for them, "chippers". I don't want someone having an acid flashback while he's driving my kid's school bus, so maybe there's room for some restrictions, but if he's not actually "under the influence" of something it often comes down to people trying to win the lawsuit lottery. "Ooh, pothead! Sue!"

Yes, because the restrictions are working so well that someone can't find acid/crack/heroin/meth/whatever if they really want it.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    If making dope illegal to smoke is supporting the government in taking away my freedoms, well, then yah I guess I support that.
    So you don't actually like freedom you prefer fascism? You want the government to use tax dollars to force your opinions on other people in what kind of lifestyle they have? Doesn't sound like a good plan in the long run. Especially if you support the 2a because you're giving them the power to take that away too although you don't realize it right now.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    . Pot is no worse than any other legalized drug such as alcohol. We need the government out of everyones business that is not harming another person.

Thats very true. Pot is probably the safest drug to be on period. It has no real long lasting effects that are any worse than cigarettes, there is no hangover, while your high you can still think fairly clearly (atleast I always could), there is little to no loss of motor control, just slowed reaction times, a slight amount of short term memory loss but by far less than is caused by binge drinking, the paranoia will go away without the fear of being punished for doing it,

The only real side effect is a bad case of the munchies.

Most of the smokers I know are some of the nicest people youll ever meet.

Oh and NO, NOT ALL PEOPLE WHO SMOKE POT MOVE ON TO HARDER DRUGS!! Thats a myth if not an out right lie. If pot were made legal and potent enough and cheap enough that any street trash wouldnt even be worth buying I doubt seriously that anyone would move on to harder drugs.

Most of the people who I know who did move on to harder drugs, myself included, didnt do so chasing a high, we did it to run away from something. I know now that running is never the answer.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    So you don't actually like freedom you prefer fascism? You want the government to use tax dollars to force your opinions on other people in what kind of lifestyle they have? Doesn't sound like a good plan in the long run. Especially if you support the 2a because you're giving them the power to take that away too although you don't realize it right now.

They already have taken away that right to the 2nd Amendment, it is a privilege in this state at least.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Everything in moderation.

You sir are absolutely correct, but for most people its not a "drug" problem its a self control probem.

But people are quick to remove the human aspect of every situation. We seem to belive that the human race is perfect, the truth is we are more flawed than anyother species that lives on this planet. We also tend to ignore the very obvious fact that WE ARE ANIMALS. So some stuck up doctor in his infinite wisdom says "Oh well it cant be this poor person's fault for being weak minded. This poor addict is a victim, it must be the drugs fault" well thats a whole bunch of BS and we all know it deep down. So they attack the drug instead of dealing with root of the problem. The people who cant control themselves.

We gun owners see this everyday, "Its not the poor insane murder's fault, he killed his family and all his neighbors bc he had a gun" BS! It was bc he was a screwed up person who if we lived like we are supposed to, in the wild, wouldve been picked out at birth and left to die in the woods just like wolves do with the pups they sense as being defective.

Sorry for rambling but this is somthing I have more experiance with than I really should and Ive developed pretty strong opinions about it, if you cant tell.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Thats very true. Pot is probably the safest drug to be on period. It has no real long lasting effects that are any worse than cigarettes, there is no hangover, while your high you can still think fairly clearly (atleast I always could), there is little to no loss of motor control, just slowed reaction times, a slight amount of short term memory loss but by far less than is caused by binge drinking, the paranoia will go away without the fear of being punished for doing it,

The only real side effect is a bad case of the munchies.

YEA and burnouts have never existed.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom