• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dmarsh8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Katmandu
    Stick with sending a professional letter.
    Outside of that, $ talks or the lack there of!
    Edit sp. error
    Also that must just be an individual owner decision.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Given that this is in Z-ville...wouldn't it be funny if Mrs. Shannon Watts was the franchise owner?
    She may or may not be the franchise owner but it's not out of the realm of possibility that her group could have had an influence.

Echelon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    You mean paid mouthpiece of Bloomberg who cruises around in NY plated SUVs?

etrade-shocked-face.jpg

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Papa John is a good guy from what I've read about him, especially after Obama was re-elected. I love their pizza.

I.......person'ly.......ain' never had a pro'lem......done work for'im for yrs , through 'nuther contractor.....personal res'dence.....corporate, etc.....
    CAN tell ya this.......they QC's second ta none.........I've seen it.......an' I've seen him, personly, chek it.......:yesway:

You'll hear the 1's 'at b*tch an' moan 'bout whut he's worth.....:dunno:.......mehhh......nobody gave 'im this shizz.....none of it......start'd in'a broom closet in his Dad's bar.......prolly less than a 4X5 ft space......:yesway:

Oh.....an' pizza.......ain' all the dude's got go'n on,neither........:):

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    I.......person'ly.......ain' never had a pro'lem......done work for'im for yrs , through 'nuther contractor.....personal res'dence.....corporate, etc.....
    CAN tell ya this.......they QC's second ta none.........I've seen it.......an' I've seen him, personly, chek it.......:yesway:

You'll hear the 1's 'at b*tch an' moan 'bout whut he's worth.....:dunno:.......mehhh......nobody gave 'im this shizz.....none of it......start'd in'a broom closet in his Dad's bar.......prolly less than a 4X5 ft space......:yesway:

Oh.....an' pizza.......ain' all the dude's got go'n on,neither........:):

:scratch:

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    Given that this is in Z-ville...wouldn't it be funny if Mrs. Shannon Watts was the franchise owner?

Aaaaand that would DEFINITELY be the last time we ever spent a dime there.

She already tried (quite unsuccessfully I might add) to open an art studio in downtown Zionsville.

cop car

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Southside
    I still go into those places with my concealed 2nd amendment. simon mall signs don't stop me either, the most they can do is ask me to leave. so whatever. what they don't know wont hurt them

Echelon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    I still go into those places with my concealed 2nd amendment. simon mall signs don't stop me either, the most they can do is ask me to leave. so whatever. what they don't know wont hurt them

What is a concealed 2nd amendment? Is that like a copy of the Bill of Rights in your pocket? :):

Seriously though, concealed or not, all they can ever do is ask you to leave....

pocket-const.jpg

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    call the store and ask for the name/address of the owner? Send him a letter that is the equivalent of a no guns no money card and CC Papa John himself. Hell, you can also wait, start a poll here and after a week, send the letter to include the results. "dear asshats: Not only will *I* no longer buy your pizza, but X other locals have confirmed as well so I'm not just some random screwball. You are now losing business to the gun friendly/neutral competition across the street.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    If you eat a lot of pizza save up your receipts from every place but Papa Johns and then mail them in with a letter explaining this represents all the money you didn't spend there.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm still debating what I want to do about this sign I saw last week when I went to donate blood.
    20140428_145950_zps8a13f879.jpg

It was at the American Red Cross center at I-65 and US-30. (Indiana)
    The code mentioned bottom right, is Illinois code, has to do with their new laws.

While I know Illinois law doesn't apply to Indiana, I still feel like I've been slapped.
    20 years of donating blood, and apparently they don't need mine anymore??????

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Papa John's. Our papa john's manager recently did not honor a coupon and decided to change the terms of the coupon when I went in to pick up a pizza. This was a year and a half ago. How many times have we eaten there since? Zero.

Loads of other mom and pop pizza chains, with MUCH better pizza to go to. Screw Papa John and his local franchise owners.

Top Bottom