• ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    im partial to busas, and that 636 is rad too! pics from the gap?

Yes, pics are from US129. We went down Labor Day weekend last year. It was our first time there and the first ride I had after laying my bike down earlier that summer. Oh yeah, new tires too!! lol...... Nothing like jumping back into the flames, eh?

636 is for sale if you know anyone.... :dunno:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    My winter ride:
    Herbie1-2007.jpg

I've got a new summer ride, but its sitting at the paint shop getting a couple fresh coats of paint added. Its a Kaiser '67 Jeepster Deluxe Convertible and will be two-tone blue/white.
    Dsc00080.jpg

The old summer ride (recently sold this one) it was #28 of less than 250 convertible Avanti's made.
    P1010853.jpg

The normal daily rides are SUVs, one is a VW Touareg the other is a Volvo XC90.

Blhutt2k9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Here is my daily driver....
    40susamotorsports.jpg

Here is the engine....
    motor90x80-ani-av.gif

Just kidding! Thats the ugliest car Ive ever seen

techno.m3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Ok, I have a question, who can tell me about BMW's..... I found a really good deal on one and the wife likes it, we are thinking about trading in her car..... So, any BMW's nut that can give me the low down.... It's a 05 745LI.....B
    huge bimmer guy... don't know much about the seven series though.

check out bimmerforums.com

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Kinda reminds me of The Shining :nailbite:
    Well it should. In the original version of The Shining there are a couple shots of the same model snowcat. Its an Aktiv Snow Trac. I imported mine from England several years ago. They are interesting vehicles, not limited to snow, but will travel over any surface. In various formats they've been used by the British Commandos as tank killers equipped with WOMBAT anti-tank guns, military ambulances and mountain patrol vehicles . . . being all aluminum they are easily transported by helicopter and can be dropped off in remote areas. The gearing allows them to climb grades that will stop any Jeep and roll it over backwards, in fact I've used my Snow Trac to pull Jeeps out of trouble :yesway:

1P1030880.jpg

Catfish33

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Clifford, In
    CoalCreek012.jpg

The nice flexy poser pic of my Tj at Coal Creek ORV in Tn.
    DSC00072.jpg

My 1965 "Green Beast" Kaiser/Jeep Gladiator pickup. 4" Lift with 35" Hummer tires
    101_0546.jpg

My first car (1968 Dodge Dart) in the middle of it's heart transplant. Swapping the 280hp 273ci small block for a 430hp 413 ci BIG BLOCK.
    DSC00012.jpg

A pic of my wife (blue otter) and I's (red Perception Prodigy)Kayak's and my chop.
    DSC00015-2.jpg

And last but not least my 1980 Yamaha XS650 chopper that I built 4 years ago in my spare bedroom. LOL

Last edited:
    Top Bottom