• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    They were on there when I bought it so unfortunately I don't know where he got them. I'd like to have a set for my truck as well.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    I thought I would incite a little bit of jealousy and make you all want what I got......

zk4lyg.jpg

:n00b::rolleyes: :):

:lmfao:

Sorry, had to... wanted to participate!

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    sure is shinny and.... umm... red :)

looks like a comfy cruiser. it just needs some KC lights, bigger tires, armor, roof rack, rifle rack and a roof mounted 50cal and you will have an unstoppable zombie killing machine.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    sure is shinny and.... umm... red :)

looks like a comfy cruiser. it just needs some KC lights, bigger tires, armor, roof rack, rifle rack and a roof mounted 50cal and you will have an unstoppable zombie killing machine.

It's a killer alright; I just put $1500 in it last month to get it running. Dodge vans' are junk! :): It's killin' me!

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Hey SE. If your looking into a mini van check out the Buick Terraza. We had, I say had because she has it now, a 2006 and that thing is awesome.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    We looked at a Caravan on the East Side (dealer not named as it was forgotten) and when I went to pull out of the parking spot, the tranny let loose and almost slipped back into a 20ft ditch! We left that place without looking at anything else.

She fell in love with a Pontiac and I still give her hell about it everyday. NEVER buy a poor man's cadillac. They are TRASH! You have to pull a support bar from under the hood just to change out the battery. I'll let your mind wander from there. :rolleyes: I miss my '01 Astro....

Astro.jpg

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    me driving my focus at autocross events

Here's some pics of one of my cars when I was autocrossing on a regular basis. I plan on getting back out this Sunday and seeing if I've still got it or not. I'll try to get new pics after the event. Susp is setup stiffer so should look a bit diff than these pics. I've got a pic somewhere where you could see some induced oversteer and me slightly correcting the steering, but can't find it right now.

focus1.jpg

focus2.jpg

focus3.jpg

focus4.jpg

focus5-1.jpg

focus6.jpg

focus7.jpg

focus8.jpg

In the new pics it will be lower and should be less body roll. Due to a lower drop than in these, and springs that are nearly twice as stiff as the Eibachs I had on before.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Very nice! I'll take you one with my Olds 88! :laugh: J/K Where do you go racing at?

with the Indy, or Columbus SCCA clubs. The event this Sunday is with the Indy club up at Grissom AFB. This is one of the nicer sites they have to use and I am looking forward to it. Gonna get my rollbar finished up today, and some other adj's to the suspension. I won't have the magnetic letters on this time though, I will be changing classes due to new mods, and I don't have an M to use. :rolleyes:
    Their main site they use the most is at the parking lot of the old 16th st Speedway in Indy, also do some at Mt Comfort airport, and a couple times a year join the Columbus club down at the old airport at Walesboro.

I really wish I had gotten pics of me with it out on the track at Anderson speedway a couple of years ago for the Spectator race on their Night of Thrills. I beat the a 2nd gen non turbo eagle talon by almost half the track:):
    But in my 2nd race I ran down a mid 80's Iroc camaro till I hit the brakes a little too hard with my left foot going into turn 3 at around 80 mph and put it sideways. I saved it from the wall without a prob. But lost my chance at him. If I hadnt' lost it, he had went high and I had the low line and more grip, I could of passed and won. But I plan to redeem myself next time out. :D

confused89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    IN
    My 08 F150
    100_0097.jpg

2000 Harley Davidson Spotster 883, now 1207cc.
    n32306801_31157915_9384.jpg

89 Crown Victoria LTD and my 2001 Mercury Grand Marquis. I now longer own the 89 LTD.
    3.jpg

Here is the type of vehicles I drive at work.
    p5080572(m1).jpg

Top Bottom