• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hemicharger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   1
    Mar 14, 2008
    Anywhere
    Sidewinder cam, JBA headers, JBA catless midpipes, JBA exhaust, AFE stage II intake, Diablo predator programmer. Perfomance tunes done by Michigan Hemi Performance. 180* t-stat, ZEX 125 shot nitrous system sitting in the garage waiting to be installed.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    She's still a work in progress, trying to finish up the remaining stuff to get the car running then comes the details.

0424091713-1.jpg

downsize-106.jpg

Last edited:

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    Ok ill play.

My 2003 Suzuki Intruder Volusia 805cc v-twin. Its dirty but I will make an excuse and blame it on the rain and wet roads.

3288_96217436600_581381600_2218504_6392635_n.jpg

On a side note @ hemicharger that is one freaking awesome car. You win the contest, hands down. :yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway:

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Thats a nice supra. You dont see too many turbo supras. Whats wrong with the motor?

Thanks for the compliments, I appreciate it. Turbo supra's are around, especially during warmer months...there's a supra meet at the wing warriors event this weekend...

indy2k9flier.jpg

...the motor I had in the car(the way I bought it) had a hole in piston #3 from which I suspect a stuck injector, so a different motor and new turbo/injectors going into this little ride. I am trying to get all the little stuff done but I'm not able to make the supra meet this weekend. Feel free to ask any more questions and I'll answer to the best of my ability.

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Reminds me of this. '71 Datsun 240Z

A friend of mine built a cage for the car so the owner could race in SCCA.

There's a guy on supramania.com that has a dark blue datsun 240z with white stripes and a supra straight 6 swap...I'll see if I can find it.

hemicharger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   1
    Mar 14, 2008
    Anywhere
    I think you should put a twin turbo on your car. Nothing says "Im gona kick your a@#" like the scream of a turbo spooling up. I would put one on my charger if I could afford it. Keep me posted on your car. I love supras. Wish I had a 96 twin turbo myself

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I think you should put a twin turbo on your car. Nothing says "Im gona kick your a@#" like the scream of a turbo spooling up. I would put one on my charger if I could afford it. Keep me posted on your car. I love supras. Wish I had a 96 twin turbo myself

Actually, most supra owners(myself included) are partial to big single setup, less of a hassle and more efficient. The turbo I got now is just an upgraded stock, that is until I do the fuel upgrades for the next turbo in line. I also love the newer body styles, but I also think the mk3's have a rather timeless body style that may never get old(not to mention a little cheaper). I'll probably just keep posting pictures on here as I progress further along.

Skoty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Heading home from work today, started to head north on Highschool looked over to the Union Jacks parking lot and what ya know, a Maserati GranTurismo S Automatic! I was running late to pick up the dog and take to the vet so I could only snap one photo from my phone. Nothing like having the luxory side of Ferrari!

maserattie.jpg

Top Bottom