• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The bladder in the tank on my reverse osmosis went bad and now I have to wait longer for a glass of purified water. I'll be glad when the new tank arrives. FedEx. Huh. Why couldn't they have shipped it UPS?

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    silk screen mesh limits are messing with my mojo detail on the new 'ban mbills shirt' I am trying to dream up.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    I ate so much food at Fogo de chao last night that I was absolutely miserable all night...

Angry Pirate

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2011
    I get irritated when I can't copy and paste things into google and actually have to pull open the drawer on my desk and manually type things like this on the keyboard. I don't know if this is a first world problem or just laziness.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I worked 83 freight cars and bled off 122 cars yesterday which in my job description means I really walked around 575 cars for roughly 5 miles of walking on ballast and my bum knee was giving out.

Are you a car knocker???? My dad and granddad were carmen for K&I, later Southern, and finally Norfolk Southern......

We have a little farm in Perry County where I hunt, shoot, sip bourbon, and pee off the porch....We can only get two channels...They are Indiana PBS channels instead of my normal PBS Kentucky KET channels....

I realized how bad Indiana's PBS stations are...I mean terrible (compared to KET).....Sunday morning both CREATE and WNIN were showing infomercials for retirement......

I had always heard KET is considered among the top PBS affiliates in the nation and I believe it to be so....

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Went to the grocery store to get a gallon of 2% milk and the milk cooler at the front of the store next to the checkout and they only had whole milk stocked.
    I had to walk back to the main cooler to get what I needed.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Please tell me you cussed out the cashier and told them you would never shop there again. Sometimes you have to make a stand!

Last edited:

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I mistyped quality when redoing our site supporter sidebar banner and didn't proofread it before I sent it to the boss.

Top Bottom